These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

About salvaging drones....

Author
Francisko
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-12-23 05:13:36 UTC
Make it possible to set them to "aggro" claimed wrecks for salvage? Just a thought.... It would diminish management, somewhat.
Lugh Crow-Slave
#2 - 2016-12-23 13:51:21 UTC
....
..
.


God you're lazy
Iain Cariaba
#3 - 2016-12-23 15:46:45 UTC
Francisko wrote:
Make it possible to set them to "aggro" claimed wrecks for salvage? Just a thought.... It would diminish management, somewhat.

Kindly explain to us here at F&I why the lazy should reap the same rewards as someone who is actually putting effort into their isk making?
Violet Hurst
Fedaya Recon
#4 - 2016-12-23 20:14:13 UTC
They already auto-salvage all of your wrecks in range if you issue the salvage command (F) while not targeting a wreck.
Francisko
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2016-12-23 22:26:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Francisko
Violet Hurst wrote:
They already auto-salvage all of your wrecks in range if you issue the salvage command (F) while not targeting a wreck.


Oh? Interesting... Not obvious at a glance. Thank you for being helpful, unlike the other trash in this thread.
elitatwo
Zansha Expansion
Brave Collective
#6 - 2016-12-24 02:28:32 UTC
Francisko wrote:
Violet Hurst wrote:
They already auto-salvage all of your wrecks in range if you issue the salvage command (F) while not targeting a wreck.


Oh? Interesting... Not obvious at a glance. Thank you for being helpful, unlike the other trash in this thread.


You made a request with a question mark at the end. You did not ask a question and expected a response to said not asked question.
This is not the help section. We can be helpful and we have been.

Eve Minions is recruiting.

This is the law of ship progression!

Aura sound-clips: Aura forever

Francisko
State War Academy
Caldari State
#7 - 2016-12-24 02:54:53 UTC
elitatwo wrote:
Francisko wrote:
Violet Hurst wrote:
They already auto-salvage all of your wrecks in range if you issue the salvage command (F) while not targeting a wreck.


Oh? Interesting... Not obvious at a glance. Thank you for being helpful, unlike the other trash in this thread.


You made a request with a question mark at the end. You did not ask a question and expected a response to said not asked question.
This is not the help section. We can be helpful and we have been.


Do I have to explain to you that flaunting your ignorance, or insulting me in light of a post I made of what I thought was a legitimate issue in my view, is unhelpful?

Also, if you read my original post and reflect on it for a fraction of a second, you will realize that I am proposing a feature that already exists. I now stand corrected thanks to a helpful individual. I am no longer following this thread and letting it drop to the bottom.

Also, there's no "we". There's you, and there's me.

TL;DR You're still filling this thread with more trash, please stop typing worthless trash.

-Respectfully.
Wanda Fayne
#8 - 2016-12-24 06:56:31 UTC
You have to be in range...

"your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic" -Lan Wang-

  • - "hub humping station gamey neutral logi warspam wankery" -Ralph King-Griffin-
Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2016-12-24 07:03:45 UTC
Salvage already ignores ownership; you can salvage someone else's wrecks in high-sec with your safety set to green. Therefore salvage drones should also ignore wreck ownership in all ways. Anything less is nothing short of an oversight.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#10 - 2016-12-24 09:41:34 UTC
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:
Salvage already ignores ownership; you can salvage someone else's wrecks in high-sec with your safety set to green. Therefore salvage drones should also ignore wreck ownership in all ways. Anything less is nothing short of an oversight.

In that case I need to be able to shoot them freely, when someone's setting them on my wrecks.

Remove standings and insurance.

Reaver Glitterstim
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2016-12-24 10:41:41 UTC
Mara Pahrdi wrote:
In that case I need to be able to shoot them freely, when someone's setting them on my wrecks.

No, because that would allow you to destroy their cargo.

Or you could suggest being able to destroy wrecks without harming the loot.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."