These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Can career agents be repeated?

Author
Tatanka Startamer
Rio Nova
#1 - 2016-12-21 00:24:02 UTC
I was reading up on "The Plan" (for fixing standings), and it recommends doing the career agents for the various empires. I have read that epics can be repeated every 3 months, and that COSMOS missions can be done only once. But I didn't see anything for career agents. Can they be repeated? And if so, how often?

Thanks,

Tat
Pix Severus
Empty You
#2 - 2016-12-21 00:46:02 UTC
According to EVE Uni Wiki, they can only be done once.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

Paranoid Loyd
#3 - 2016-12-21 01:11:41 UTC
Pix Severus wrote:

While true, there are three sets per Faction, as far as I know, there is nothing stopping you from going to a different one and doing the same missions again.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Rykuss
Inactive.
The Ancients.
#4 - 2016-12-21 02:48:24 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Pix Severus wrote:

While true, there are three sets per Faction, as far as I know, there is nothing stopping you from going to a different one and doing the same missions again.

This is correct and, if I recall correctly, "The Plan" recommends doing all three sets of career agents per faction.

You, too, can be a Solid Gold dancer.

Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2016-12-21 06:26:03 UTC
You can repeat the lvl1 Epic arc every 6 months or something. Does the same thing as career missions.
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2016-12-21 09:08:30 UTC
All of the Epic Arcs can be repeated 90 days after completion. The Career Agents are sorta like Cosmos Agents in that they can only be completed once in the life of the character.

DMC