These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ability to remote sell to a buy order inside a near by citadel...

Author
Side1Bu2Rnz9
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-12-16 00:32:26 UTC
Is this currently being worked on, because I hope so...
We can remote sell to buy orders inside station, but you can't do so still with citadels... This means that even if I have the items in the citadel from which the buyer is located I can't do it from anywhere besides inside said citadel.

Please CCP... add all the features that stations have to citadels as well. It makes s*** pretty inconsistent.
Arele
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2016-12-16 03:50:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Arele
Very annoying that this feature is missing from the current citadel market iteration. Would be nice to see this enabled.
Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2016-12-16 07:06:09 UTC
Just one of the many things CCP really need to get around to adding to citadels/ECs.

Personally I view not being able to start an industry job unless you're docked inside the specific EC your blueprints are in as a bigger problem.
Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#4 - 2016-12-16 07:40:52 UTC
Official response to these issues from the End of Outpost Deployment thread. Schedule to resolve these issues: Soon™

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Violet Hurst
Fedaya Recon
#5 - 2016-12-16 13:56:24 UTC
Danika Princip wrote:
Personally I view not being able to start an industry job unless you're docked inside the specific EC your blueprints are in as a bigger problem.

Huh? I haven't had a problem with that so far. Granted, I can only confirm it works for science jobs, haven't tried it for manufacturing yet.