These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

STUCK on EVE Tutorial Mission Explore the wreckage!

Author
LilDice Yaken
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-12-16 11:55:04 UTC
Hi all. I started playing the game about a month ago and I go turned off really because I cannot get passed one of the tutorial missions. It is called ' explore the wreckage'. It asks me to approach a ship and loot it. I approach the ship, open up the box icon and there is nothing on the ship. I then click on the loots all button at the bottom but the tutorial does not move on. How can I loot all is there is nothing to loot? Seriously, it is really bugging me now. I really want to play the game but I just can't get passed this part. It must be some glitch or something?

If anyone can help that would be great. Cheers
Miriam Beckstein
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#2 - 2016-12-16 12:03:52 UTC
Click little ? next to aura in top left of screen, and reset to last checkpoint.
click warp to location instruction that appears.
Follow the instructions, loot the survivors, and off you go.
Sequester Risalo
German Corps of Engineers 17
Federation of Respect Honor Passion Alliance.
#3 - 2016-12-16 12:28:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Sequester Risalo
I don't know this mission but it seems you are at the wrong ship.
Is this a wreck you produced yourself or a static wreck?
Could it be that someone entered your mission and stole your loot? This happens sometimes. Was there another player ship with you?

You can file a petition and have a GM reset a mision when it is bugged.
Memphis Baas
#4 - 2016-12-16 13:09:28 UTC
He's at the step of the Tutorial where Aura asked him to move the camera around, and now he has to rescue the scientists, except that the "wrecks" are empty.

You can either:

a. Click the little ? right under the words Operations Info Panel on the left side of your screen, to reset the tutorial and start over.

b. Create a support ticket and wait for a GM to sort out the tutorial for you.