These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

pyfa v1.29.4 - The Python Fitting Assistant

Author
Gage Avarson Nabali
SniggWaffe
Pandemic Horde
#261 - 2016-12-03 02:46:56 UTC
I can't do anything in this new release. I can add augmentations to my characters but I can't select any existing fits, import from clipboard, or use any other of the commonly used options. I can't even get a new ship to manually build my fittings. FC what do? :-)
Das bombski
Skullwing productions
#262 - 2016-12-03 10:46:42 UTC
Condor scanning resolution is incorrect. Shows 2873 though in reality its 1100 without any modules.
Eye-Luv-Girls wDaddyIssues
Hookers N' Blow
#263 - 2016-12-03 17:48:42 UTC
I dont think the Sharpsooter DPS Bonus is applying correctly for T3D's.
pierre arthos
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#264 - 2016-12-03 18:22:59 UTC
Apostle FAX is bugged. Can't open fits and cannot delete fits, fitting window remains blank once the fitting loads into the tab and character window doesn't load. Everything else seems OK, so far.
Scorpica
MXM Agency
#265 - 2016-12-03 22:07:46 UTC
Light and heavy fighters show zero damage, and has no any abilities.
Indiction
Bullet Box
Warped Intentions
#266 - 2016-12-03 23:25:54 UTC
Das bombski wrote:
Condor scanning resolution is incorrect. Shows 2873 though in reality its 1100 without any modules.

hey,

Looks good for me:
http://i.imgur.com/EyTHqlZ.png


please check, if there are projected fittings who boost you fitting
Doppel Gaenger
Lestat's Clan
#267 - 2016-12-05 17:47:31 UTC
The Command Boosts are fixed and now the proper amount show up on command ships and T3's. However, when dragging to the command tab or the Projected tab, there is no change in EHP/Resists/Reps (when dragging a damnation fit for 3 armor links)
Darkprozac Saken
Black Rift Group
#268 - 2016-12-06 00:46:53 UTC
Scorpica wrote:
Light and heavy fighters show zero damage, and has no any abilities.


I'm getting the same thing. I tried removed and re-adding the fighters, but I am still unable to get the "Abilities ->" drop down to work and assign.
Terran Nabali
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#269 - 2016-12-07 01:04:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Terran Nabali
Scorpica wrote:
Light and heavy fighters show zero damage, and has no any abilities.


I'm having a similar issue. I'm unable to select abilities from the fighter ability dropdown box.
Kusum Fawn
Perkone
Caldari State
#270 - 2016-12-08 00:27:35 UTC
How do you turn off the roll over popups?

Its not possible to please all the people all the time, but it sure as hell is possible to Displease all the people, most of the time.

Rainbow Keeper
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#271 - 2016-12-09 14:07:15 UTC
Doesn't work fighers damage calculator. Can't add figher damage effects.
Helghast I
The church of Evil Justice
Immaterium
#272 - 2016-12-10 14:29:55 UTC
Rainbow Keeper wrote:
Doesn't work fighers damage calculator. Can't add figher damage effects.

The same, how to fix this?
MAS0RAKSH
Doomheim
#273 - 2016-12-11 05:08:00 UTC
keepstar is bugged, can't add anything but service modules. now it is just blank showing nothing...

phantom groups? cap boosters, repulsor fields, fighter upgrades, and ship tractor beams.
Soel Reit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#274 - 2016-12-11 12:01:15 UTC
pyfa 1.25.1 available with some fix

thanks for your work boiz!!!!!!
Sable Blitzmann
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#275 - 2016-12-11 18:19:00 UTC
Hey guys,

v1.25.1 has been released with some fixed - check release notes. =D

MAS0RAKSH wrote:
keepstar is bugged, can't add anything but service modules. now it is just blank showing nothing...

phantom groups? cap boosters, repulsor fields, fighter upgrades, and ship tractor beams.


Sorry, I didn't see this post before I id bug fixes for v1.25.1. Is this still a thing or has it been fixed? Can you open an issue on GitHub about this and detail it a bit more? :)

Gage Avarson Nabali wrote:
I can't do anything in this new release. I can add augmentations to my characters but I can't select any existing fits, import from clipboard, or use any other of the commonly used options. I can't even get a new ship to manually build my fittings. FC what do? :-)


Are you still having issues? If so, please open an issue on GitHub - it might be that your user database has been corrupted... This is one area that I'm hoping to address with the next release - some sort of database cleaning function.

Das bombski wrote:
Condor scanning resolution is incorrect. Shows 2873 though in reality its 1100 without any modules.


Is this still a bug?

Eye-Luv-Girls wDaddyIssues wrote:
I dont think the Sharpsooter DPS Bonus is applying correctly for T3D's.

The sharpshooter mode definitely wasn't working for the Jackdaw, and has been fixed with v1.25.1. Have you seen this issue with other T3Ds?

pierre arthos wrote:
Apostle FAX is bugged. Can't open fits and cannot delete fits, fitting window remains blank once the fitting loads into the tab and character window doesn't load. Everything else seems OK, so far.


Apostle fittings have been fixed.

===========

As a friendly FYI, I no longer keep up with this thread as much as I probably should due to time. If there is a bug, please open up an issue on GitHub. We also have a pyfa Slack team that is easy to join - see the README on GitHub and click the slack badge. It will take you to an invite page where you can put in your email address and get an invite. It's much easier for folk to reach me there than it is here. =)
Aurora Aetern
EveX Industries
#276 - 2016-12-12 00:17:50 UTC
Hey, quick question, I have pyfa on a flash drive and I'm wondering if I can store the fits on the flash drive also so I can take all of them with me if I don't have internet connection.
Sable Blitzmann
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#277 - 2016-12-12 01:21:37 UTC
Aurora Aetern wrote:
Hey, quick question, I have pyfa on a flash drive and I'm wondering if I can store the fits on the flash drive also so I can take all of them with me if I don't have internet connection.


Yeah. You'll have to run pyfa with the -r flag. So create a shortcut for the pyfa.exe file, and in the target add -r

This will save user database to the roof pyfa directory.
W0lf Crendraven
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#278 - 2016-12-15 10:34:03 UTC  |  Edited by: W0lf Crendraven
Is is just my ****** pc or is this extremely laggy/slow? Works well otherwise, but god its laggy. +1 for not being as lazy as eft though.



(as in, if i unheat 5 modules at the same time it takes up to 10 seconds before the entire things is useable again and for the mods to be no longer overheated)
Xantis Koma
Inutilis
#279 - 2016-12-18 11:07:03 UTC
Quick question: Can you add the new "Defender Launcher I " which currently is not in pyfa 1.25.1? CCP changed and renamed the Defender Launcher and Defender Missiles.

Thank you in advance.


Sable Blitzmann
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#280 - 2016-12-18 15:23:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Sable Blitzmann
W0lf Crendraven wrote:
Is is just my ****** pc or is this extremely laggy/slow? Works well otherwise, but god its laggy. +1 for not being as lazy as eft though.



(as in, if i unheat 5 modules at the same time it takes up to 10 seconds before the entire things is useable again and for the mods to be no longer overheated)


pyfa isn't known for being snappy. However, 10 seconds to unheat 5 modules is very extreme (takes my computer less than 1 second to unheat and calculate fit, see https://gyazo.com/2ca89971f275b8df8424765414a72dc2 ). It can depend on a number of factors, such as the amount of modules on the fit, any projections, command bursts, etc. I/O performance may also play a factor (if you run pyfa from a networked drive, or not off of a SSD, etc).

So while pyfa isn't the fastest program around, the problems you face sound a lot like a local issue. :/

Xantis Koma wrote:
Quick question: Can you add the new "Defender Launcher I " which currently is not in pyfa 1.25.1? CCP changed and renamed the Defender Launcher and Defender Missiles.

Thank you in advance.




v1.26.0 is out. :)