These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Looking for a Construction/Industrial Corp

Author
Zackarias Sven
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-12-03 09:07:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Zackarias Sven
Hey,

I am coming up on the end of a work commitment that has kept me off the internet for an age. I am looking to join a corporation based around Industry, possibly building products. Currently I have 2 toons that I actively use. I apologize, but I don't remember how many SP each of them has but I can tell you that one is about 4 years old, and another is closer to 1. I've left the game a couple of times so they look older than they actually are much to my shame.

Anyhoo I have relatively little experience breaking into the market scene with built products, but I have nearly maxed out PI skills on both characters, I've mined a ton of ore, and I feel this is the logical next step for me. I don't mind if the Corp operates in highsec/lowsec/or WH. I just want to build. Also during my absent period I skilled towards getting into haulers, and cloakys so I'm close to being an asset in that field as well. I'm up to battleships on my main account, and I was going into tier 2 options during my absent period. =)

I don't care if the corporation is small or large, I will devote my efforts to bettering it and myself. Cheers!

Edit: This account is neither of the 2 mentioned, but an old account that I retired. The other two I can't access cause hotmail locked em out from this computer so I have to wait till I get home. The main account is Zerieth Holister
William Moraine
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2016-12-03 16:57:17 UTC
Hey Zack

XMEN. is a null sec corporation located in Deklein. We are currently seeking to expand our member base with, miners, ratters and builders. Being a member of SLYCE, give us access to lots of great space to make isk and have fun. We have multiple players in our corporation that have been playing for upwards of 8+ years and are willing to help out.

We offer:
Nullsec home for mining and ratting. (Military and Ore upgrades in place)
Discord
Lots of ability to PVP (including the ability to learn for newbro's)

We require:

- No drama
- Everyone to have fun
- People to be on comms and in standing fleet when out in space

*** All applications must come complete with full api key ***

Mail me if you have any questions or feel free to join our corp public channel "XMEN Pub"

William
Dain Durin
Look to the horizon limited
#3 - 2016-12-03 18:24:33 UTC
Zackarias Sven wrote:
Hey,

I am coming up on the end of a work commitment that has kept me off the internet for an age. I am looking to join a corporation based around Industry, possibly building products. Currently I have 2 toons that I actively use. I apologize, but I don't remember how many SP each of them has but I can tell you that one is about 4 years old, and another is closer to 1. I've left the game a couple of times so they look older than they actually are much to my shame.

Anyhoo I have relatively little experience breaking into the market scene with built products, but I have nearly maxed out PI skills on both characters, I've mined a ton of ore, and I feel this is the logical next step for me. I don't mind if the Corp operates in highsec/lowsec/or WH. I just want to build. Also during my absent period I skilled towards getting into haulers, and cloakys so I'm close to being an asset in that field as well. I'm up to battleships on my main account, and I was going into tier 2 options during my absent period. =)

I don't care if the corporation is small or large, I will devote my efforts to bettering it and myself. Cheers!

Edit: This account is neither of the 2 mentioned, but an old account that I retired. The other two I can't access cause hotmail locked em out from this computer so I have to wait till I get home. The main account is Zerieth Holister

Hi mate, from what you have typed here on the forums i would be very intressted to have you to join my Corporation. The Corporation has a very long turm goal / plan that might sound great for some and noobish for others. Have a read on my post https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6718943#post6718943 and see for yoursealth what this corp is all about. If you got the time then feel free to shoot me an ingame mail if you wish to talk more about the Corporation :)
Have a good day / Dain
BearThatCares
Rattini Tribe
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#4 - 2016-12-04 09:13:28 UTC
Hey man!

When you get ahold of your accounts again, shoot me a mail! Krypted Gaming is looking for quality pilots to join us up in northern nullsec and help build our new industry wing. Lots of opportunity, lots of great people!

Bear

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality members!

Check out our guides at our website, and if you like what you see, drop by our Discord and socialize!

Jared Holister
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2016-12-04 13:16:53 UTC
Hey guys,

This is the actual alt. They are working on force transfering my email to my gmail account. Word of warning, do not use hotmail. Never had so much trouble.

Thanks for the responses. I'll definitely consider all of you guys.

Dain I don't think your corp plans are feasible just like they say. What you are proposing for your corp is the very reason why we have alliances. Alliances will let you accomplish the stuff you want out of your group. I would pick a focus, and stick with it.

William I dunno how I feela bout handing over my full api key. Doesn't that give you access to do stuff to my account? I think I'll be sending you that message Bear.
Zerieth Holister
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2016-12-04 13:37:36 UTC
And success. This is my real account. Thank god.
Caduceus Vex
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2016-12-04 14:49:36 UTC
Dain Durin
Look to the horizon limited
#8 - 2016-12-04 20:41:58 UTC
Jared Holister wrote:
Hey guys,

This is the actual alt. They are working on force transfering my email to my gmail account. Word of warning, do not use hotmail. Never had so much trouble.

Thanks for the responses. I'll definitely consider all of you guys.

Dain I don't think your corp plans are feasible just like they say. What you are proposing for your corp is the very reason why we have alliances. Alliances will let you accomplish the stuff you want out of your group. I would pick a focus, and stick with it.

William I dunno how I feela bout handing over my full api key. Doesn't that give you access to do stuff to my account? I think I'll be sending you that message Bear.

Am not doing all of those stuff at the same time atm we will be fokusing on getting new members and fokus on one stage of the plan at a time. For now for exampel we gather resorces and produce stuff that we save up for corp use then when a qote has been met the rest will go to our market. What am trying to say is that i have a plan to get there and do all of those stuff later on in the future (few years from now). We do so through "climbing a ladder" (diffrent stages)
Full api key is so that the person you give it to can see your stats, carecters, killboard and so on. You can only view them and not interact with it.
Zerieth Holister
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2016-12-04 21:14:26 UTC
Yeah I looked into so I'm not as leery now. I'm looking into a few offers now mate. Thanks for the explanation.