These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

No gifts to redeem?

First post
Author
Kalaya Corin
EVE University
Ivy League
#1 - 2016-11-22 17:58:27 UTC
When I logged in today to run planetary logistics (PI), I had no Ascension Gifts to redeem.

From my understanding, I (and two other of my accounts) were eligible for the gifts -- all are automatic renewing annual accounts.

Is there a reason I missed out on a few cool items?

Thanks,
Fly Safe
Engage You
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2016-11-22 18:01:33 UTC
by renewing your accounts annually you are immensely encouraging laziness and lack of care from CCP

I advise you to pay monthly and manually, not direct debit, if you want CCP to always try to do their best

Soel Reit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-11-22 18:07:41 UTC
Engage You wrote:
by renewing your accounts annually you are immensely encouraging laziness and lack of care from CCP

I advise you to pay monthly and manually, not direct debit, if you want CCP to always try to do their best



i disagree. CCP should do its best regardless of the way of the payment.
only with a better game to offer to the public the income and the players numbers will grow!

oh.... and even with a certain advertisement... like for example... f2p... :^P
Sonya Corvinus
Grant Village
#4 - 2016-11-22 18:47:56 UTC
Engage You wrote:
by renewing your accounts annually you are immensely encouraging laziness and lack of care from CCP

I advise you to pay monthly and manually, not direct debit, if you want CCP to always try to do their best


Monthly is $15/mo, Annually is $11/mo. You're asking the OP to spend $144/year more (given three accounts) for...what reason?
Neuntausend
Rens Nursing Home
#5 - 2016-11-22 18:59:25 UTC
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
Monthly is $15/mo, Annually is $11/mo. You're asking the OP to spend $144/year more (given three accounts) for...what reason?

So he can rage-unsub and post about it on the forums everytime something doesn't go exactly his way.
Sir BloodArgon Aulmais
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvatt
Initiative Associates
#6 - 2016-11-22 19:02:34 UTC
I got mine. And my sub even lapsed for a partial day.

File a support ticket, we can't help you here.
DaReaper
Net 7
Cannon.Fodder
#7 - 2016-11-22 19:30:11 UTC
file a petition.

OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!

Eve For life.

Fatima Foont
#8 - 2016-11-22 19:51:23 UTC
SO is showing the top of your head still considered "cool?"
Owen Levanth
Sagittarius Unlimited Exploration
#9 - 2016-11-22 20:25:58 UTC
Kalaya Corin wrote:
When I logged in today to run planetary logistics (PI), I had no Ascension Gifts to redeem.

From my understanding, I (and two other of my accounts) were eligible for the gifts -- all are automatic renewing annual accounts.

Is there a reason I missed out on a few cool items?

Thanks,
Fly Safe


Yes, you posted on this forum instead of filing a petition with CCP.
Alys Sardaukar
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2016-11-22 20:32:39 UTC
I got everything but the Gnosis. Sad
Owen Levanth
Sagittarius Unlimited Exploration
#11 - 2016-11-22 20:36:22 UTC
Alys Sardaukar wrote:
I got everything but the Gnosis. Sad


Sounds like a bug, every account was supposed to get two of those. I'd suggest filing a petition to tell CCP about this. Telling us won't change anything, we don't work for CCP and can't just gift you your missing ships.
Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#12 - 2016-11-22 20:38:20 UTC
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
Engage You wrote:
by renewing your accounts annually you are immensely encouraging laziness and lack of care from CCP

I advise you to pay monthly and manually, not direct debit, if you want CCP to always try to do their best


Monthly is $15/mo, Annually is $11/mo. You're asking the OP to spend $144/year more (given three accounts) for...what reason?


Youre maths is not lookin so goodses.

Daemun of Khanid

Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2016-11-22 20:47:30 UTC
Daemun Khanid wrote:
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
Engage You wrote:
by renewing your accounts annually you are immensely encouraging laziness and lack of care from CCP

I advise you to pay monthly and manually, not direct debit, if you want CCP to always try to do their best


Monthly is $15/mo, Annually is $11/mo. You're asking the OP to spend $144/year more (given three accounts) for...what reason?


Youre maths is not lookin so goodses.

3 accounts x $4/month = $12/Month
$12/month x 12 months/year = $144/year
Tom Gerard
Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
#14 - 2016-11-22 20:52:05 UTC
Elf on a Shelf must have caught me.

I got nothing for Christmas. filed a petition.

Now with 100% less Troll.

dhunpael
#15 - 2016-11-22 20:59:25 UTC
Same problem here, filing petition
Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#16 - 2016-11-22 21:03:34 UTC
Tyberius Franklin wrote:
Daemun Khanid wrote:
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
Engage You wrote:
by renewing your accounts annually you are immensely encouraging laziness and lack of care from CCP

I advise you to pay monthly and manually, not direct debit, if you want CCP to always try to do their best


Monthly is $15/mo, Annually is $11/mo. You're asking the OP to spend $144/year more (given three accounts) for...what reason?


Youre maths is not lookin so goodses.

3 accounts x $4/month = $12/Month
$12/month x 12 months/year = $144/year


And my reading comprehension was apparently worstest. :) Failed to notice the whole 3 account detail. Roll

Daemun of Khanid

OldMan Stone
Solitude Ore
#17 - 2016-11-22 22:07:01 UTC
seems like its quite a wildly problem i know i had two accounts that expired and i resubded them within like 2 hours (should not effect it or ive been told), but my third account did not receive any thing ether
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#18 - 2016-11-22 22:11:49 UTC
I also seem to have been overlooked on the redeem items front!
Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
#19 - 2016-11-23 03:42:47 UTC
Daemun Khanid wrote:
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
Engage You wrote:
by renewing your accounts annually you are immensely encouraging laziness and lack of care from CCP

I advise you to pay monthly and manually, not direct debit, if you want CCP to always try to do their best


Monthly is $15/mo, Annually is $11/mo. You're asking the OP to spend $144/year more (given three accounts) for...what reason?


Youre maths is not lookin so goodses.


sorry dude, had to say this but your corp name checks out. :D

Just Add Water

Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#20 - 2016-11-23 04:11:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Tau Cabalander
12Next page