These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

First post First post
Author
Sister Sloppy-Third Consanguinea
Doomheim
#641 - 2016-11-18 12:45:22 UTC
Secca Trild wrote:
Is it normal to take a contract and then immediately go back on it now? As far as I was aware those kind of actions used to get you removed from the merc contracts channel as untrustworthy or scamming. Infact most merc groups would specifically state they did not take counter contracts. Is everyone doing this now?
Khromius is, for all intents and purpose, admin of the Merc Contracts Channel.

From what I could witness, he will kick out, or disallow access to mercenary entities that he dislikes. This post will likely also get me kicked out of channel, eh.
Djayzere
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#642 - 2016-11-18 13:42:32 UTC
Zion Payne wrote:
The real troll are your 32 pages of bumbs for a service that has negative value.

This guy needs more visibility:


The real troll is the guy using all his brought alt characters to try to troll.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6697750#post6697750

Pretty sure this is your thread IChooseYou? With the character 'Zion Payne' you brought. Roll

Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#643 - 2016-11-18 15:20:37 UTC
Djayzere wrote:
Zion Payne wrote:
The real troll are your 32 pages of bumbs for a service that has negative value.

This guy needs more visibility:


The real troll is the guy using all his brought alt characters to try to troll.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6697750#post6697750

Pretty sure this is your thread IChooseYou? With the character 'Zion Payne' you brought. Roll



#pwnt

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#644 - 2016-11-18 15:39:36 UTC
The weekend is here and we are open for business.

Hire us for your own personal Vendetta's...
IChooseYou
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Holdings
#645 - 2016-11-18 16:04:12 UTC  |  Edited by: IChooseYou
So where is this mysterious intel that I am missing to justify your betrayal towards me? Also, you said you refunded me. Does this include the cost of my fortizars that you are now killing? I haven't seen any deposits from you whatsoever - but maybe it is just me and I missed it.

Zion is a friend, but is not me. As you can see by looking through his post history, he was re-sold two weeks ago. I am a character trader so if you want to sell your pilot hit me up with your eveboard.
Estray Lassils
The Phoenix Rising
BLACKFLAG.
#646 - 2016-11-18 17:02:08 UTC
IChooseYou wrote:
So where is this mysterious intel that I am missing to justify your betrayal towards me? Also, you said you refunded me. Does this include the cost of my fortizars that you are now killing? I haven't seen any deposits from you whatsoever - but maybe it is just me and I missed it.

Zion is a friend, but is not me. As you can see by looking through his post history, he was re-sold two weeks ago. I am a character trader so if you want to sell your pilot hit me up with your eveboard.


Jane Galt, is that you?
kypp durron
Ex Presidents.
#647 - 2016-11-18 17:54:23 UTC
Boo00 lo0lz

Natural CloneKiller's response by mail: "Sorry. This is a bit ****** and not how we normally operate."

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6715274#post6715274
kypp durron
Ex Presidents.
#648 - 2016-11-18 17:59:29 UTC
Rosal Milag wrote:
Your group needs to issue a public statement with full disclosure of what happened. Names and specific details are not necessary but right now the general feeling is that your word is not worth the ink used for the contract. Your company accepted a defense contract then immediately broke it. Any future client is going to want to know why. Otherwise, they will wonder if they are next.


but but but its not how they roll lo0lz..
Djayzere
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#649 - 2016-11-18 18:34:31 UTC
kypp durron wrote:
Rosal Milag wrote:
Your group needs to issue a public statement with full disclosure of what happened. Names and specific details are not necessary but right now the general feeling is that your word is not worth the ink used for the contract. Your company accepted a defense contract then immediately broke it. Any future client is going to want to know why. Otherwise, they will wonder if they are next.


but but but its not how they roll lo0lz..


Do you suffer from an illness or just pass out on your keyboard when writing?
Remind me of a kid playing cod naming himself xxQuicksc03zzzzxx
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#650 - 2016-11-18 18:54:10 UTC
kypp durron wrote:
Rosal Milag wrote:
Your group needs to issue a public statement with full disclosure of what happened. Names and specific details are not necessary but right now the general feeling is that your word is not worth the ink used for the contract. Your company accepted a defense contract then immediately broke it. Any future client is going to want to know why. Otherwise, they will wonder if they are next.


but but but its not how they roll lo0lz..



Wow the nub himself comes to the forum after weeks of VMG killing P45. Is this Kypp or his wife as she normally speaks for you :)

Stay small Kyppy.
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#651 - 2016-11-18 19:16:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Sol epoch
Estray Lassils wrote:
IChooseYou wrote:
So where is this mysterious intel that I am missing to justify your betrayal towards me? Also, you said you refunded me. Does this include the cost of my fortizars that you are now killing? I haven't seen any deposits from you whatsoever - but maybe it is just me and I missed it.

Zion is a friend, but is not me. As you can see by looking through his post history, he was re-sold two weeks ago. I am a character trader so if you want to sell your pilot hit me up with your eveboard.


Jane Galt, is that you?


By his postings it does seem like him!

I was actually thinking exactly what you posted.

I will add that in all my dealings with VMG they have honoured every detail that was ever agreed between us.

The alt posters and the op need to read up on the detail of what the word mercenary means and the historical detail of what they can and will do if offered more lucrative terms, As such VMG are sticking to the true term of a mercenary by the word of it's meaning and good for them.
jack1974
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#652 - 2016-11-18 22:06:23 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:

The alt posters and the op need to read up on the detail of what the word mercenary means and the historical detail of what they can and will do if offered more lucrative terms, As such VMG are sticking to the true term of a mercenary by the word of it's meaning and good for them.


I know you don't get out much but some of the people who commented are not alts and have been mercenaries since Eve began. Before you try to lecture people you should also understand the people you are discrediting receive contracts totaling more in one week than your alliance and VMG spend in a month on wars.

I/We fully understand why this is being swept under the rug because it is the worst thing a mercenary can do; go back on their word. Not only do actions like this look bad on VMG, and those who defend them, this also makes mercenaries in Eve as a whole look bad.

With all of this said we are after all humans and are prone to make mistakes....
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#653 - 2016-11-18 22:34:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Sol epoch
jack1974 wrote:
Sol epoch wrote:

The alt posters and the op need to read up on the detail of what the word mercenary means and the historical detail of what they can and will do if offered more lucrative terms, As such VMG are sticking to the true term of a mercenary by the word of it's meaning and good for them.


I know you don't get out much but some of the people who commented are not alts and have been mercenaries since Eve began. Before you try to lecture people you should also understand the people you are discrediting receive contracts totaling more in one week than your alliance and VMG spend in a month on wars.

I/We fully understand why this is being swept under the rug because it is the worst thing a mercenary can do; go back on their word. Not only do actions like this look bad on VMG, and those who defend them, this also makes mercenaries in Eve as a whole look bad.

With all of this said we are after all humans and are prone to make mistakes....


Then as Human beings and prone to mistakes should this not be taken as such and be forgotten as a lesson learnt? for all mercenairies.

Pro Tip: Please do not assume about me as you would be totally wrong.
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#654 - 2016-11-18 23:00:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Natural CloneKiller
Sol epoch wrote:
Estray Lassils wrote:
IChooseYou wrote:
So where is this mysterious intel that I am missing to justify your betrayal towards me? Also, you said you refunded me. Does this include the cost of my fortizars that you are now killing? I haven't seen any deposits from you whatsoever - but maybe it is just me and I missed it.

Zion is a friend, but is not me. As you can see by looking through his post history, he was re-sold two weeks ago. I am a character trader so if you want to sell your pilot hit me up with your eveboard.


Jane Galt, is that you?


By his postings it does seem like him!

I was actually thinking exactly what you posted.

I will add that in all my dealings with VMG they have honoured every detail that was ever agreed between us.

The alt posters and the op need to read up on the detail of what the word mercenary means and the historical detail of what they can and will do if offered more lucrative terms, As such VMG are sticking to the true term of a mercenary by the word of it's meaning and good for them.


Your Spidey sensors tingling. ... tell you what is funny...How normally if such information is false the individual accused would be fighting to clear their name. I think this is the 3rd time in this forum where such 'intel' has been suggested. I'm surprised the accused in not trying to clear their name.

PS. Just checked on P45 and kypp durron and he is all snug and warm docked up in Balle.
Estray Lassils
The Phoenix Rising
BLACKFLAG.
#655 - 2016-11-18 23:00:11 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
Estray Lassils wrote:
IChooseYou wrote:
So where is this mysterious intel that I am missing to justify your betrayal towards me? Also, you said you refunded me. Does this include the cost of my fortizars that you are now killing? I haven't seen any deposits from you whatsoever - but maybe it is just me and I missed it.

Zion is a friend, but is not me. As you can see by looking through his post history, he was re-sold two weeks ago. I am a character trader so if you want to sell your pilot hit me up with your eveboard.


Jane Galt, is that you?


By his postings it does seem like him!

I was actually thinking exactly what you posted.

I will add that in all my dealings with VMG they have honoured every detail that was ever agreed between us.

The alt posters and the op need to read up on the detail of what the word mercenary means and the historical detail of what they can and will do if offered more lucrative terms, As such VMG are sticking to the true term of a mercenary by the word of it's meaning and good for them.


Thanks, Sol. Good to see we agree re: the remarkable similarity between Jane Galt and IChooseYou

Well, we did promise to hunt Jane Galt forever ...

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#656 - 2016-11-19 01:00:40 UTC
Estray Lassils wrote:
Sol epoch wrote:
Estray Lassils wrote:
IChooseYou wrote:
So where is this mysterious intel that I am missing to justify your betrayal towards me? Also, you said you refunded me. Does this include the cost of my fortizars that you are now killing? I haven't seen any deposits from you whatsoever - but maybe it is just me and I missed it.

Zion is a friend, but is not me. As you can see by looking through his post history, he was re-sold two weeks ago. I am a character trader so if you want to sell your pilot hit me up with your eveboard.


Jane Galt, is that you?


By his postings it does seem like him!

I was actually thinking exactly what you posted.

I will add that in all my dealings with VMG they have honoured every detail that was ever agreed between us.

The alt posters and the op need to read up on the detail of what the word mercenary means and the historical detail of what they can and will do if offered more lucrative terms, As such VMG are sticking to the true term of a mercenary by the word of it's meaning and good for them.


Thanks, Sol. Good to see we agree re: the remarkable similarity between Jane Galt and IChooseYou

Well, we did promise to hunt Jane Galt forever ...



Indeed! And my little black book has names that still need crossing off as I am sure does yours.
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#657 - 2016-11-19 01:10:29 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Max Trix
Quote:
35. Posting of chat logs outside the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited.

The posting of chat logs between player parties is prohibited on all forum channels of the EVE Online forums, with the exception of the Crime & Punishment Channel where they can be posted as part of stories in the Pirate Story Thread.

Specific rules regarding the omission of pilot names apply in this instance. Further details can be found in the rules stickies in the Crime & Punishment forum channel.

Crime and Punishment Rules on Chat Logs : Chatlogs and "fanmail"

The posting of chatlogs and EVEmails is not permitted, as past experience has shown us that these have a tendency to incite flames and trolling.

An exception to this is the Pirate Stories Thread, where players can post chatlogs (with the names of victims/counterparts blanked out) as part of a pirate story or experience.



Screenshots of EvE mails fall under this rule. I have edited the post in question.

Restoring the post to its previous version or removing the evidence of ISD Moderator action is forbidden.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#658 - 2016-11-19 04:32:08 UTC
Don't post evemails guys... The eaisest way is to instead post an API of your mails. Full API's are also ok

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Secca Trild
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#659 - 2016-11-19 05:03:56 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
[quote=Secca Trild]

But otherwise, yes, discontinuing service in favor of another client is when there's a huge difference between what the clients are paying is entirely usual. The only unusual part is ending the contract mid-period and still actually giving a full refund.

People pay an assload for citadel takedowns because of how tedious and difficult it is, so when arranging a defensive contract both the mercenary and the client need to consider whether or not the monthly fee is sufficient to dissuade the merc from dropping it on a whim the first time someone shows up and offers them tens of billions to kill your fortizar.


Ok thanks for the explanation. Can you answer two more questions for me?

1. Isn't the whole point of the merc accepting the contract the definition of the merc accepting the price of their business? If not, was the client told that it would be open to paid contracts to VMG against it and it would cost X extra amount to make them safe from that? Would that not be the correct and honest way to operate? If not, why would the client not be given a chance to pay off the mercs after a contract had been issued along with proof?

2. The most important question. Doesn't this just mean that you can create a contract purposely with a low price, get the client to easily accept and change their timers to your primetime and off the clients primetime, and then 'claim' someone contracted you and shoot it with. Even if you did fully refund the original low cost, if this is premeditated, it is by definition scamming and there is no way to diffientuate between a legit contract and a scam. Firstly mercs don't normally reveal their client, and secondly even ingame mails and isk transfers can be easily faked.

That would be my biggest concern. Now that its happened once, you cannot say with certainly that they are legit anymore, which is a shame because that used to be a core principal for proper HS mercs. They could have as easily waited until the end of the first month and not renewed the contract and then taken the one to kill it and they would have gotten all the benefit and none of the bad press. Baffles me why they would ruin their rep for no reason
Estray Lassils
The Phoenix Rising
BLACKFLAG.
#660 - 2016-11-19 05:31:42 UTC
Secca Trild,

Read some of the earlier posts on uncanny similarities between Jane Galt and IChooseYou. Then search Jane Galt on forums and research her relationship with VMG.

In other words, #intel leads to #analysis leads to #reasons. Do I need to spell this out further?