These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

WTS Extracted 2004 -01-23 char . 4b for quick sell

Author
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-11-05 16:06:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Martni
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Martni
Might be pass: 1234

If Eve board have not updated the API recently it might say 5.5m sp. But the character is 5 Mil SP

Very nice clean name.
No killrights
Located in jita.
Positive wallet.
I pay for transfer.

Start bid 3 Bil

B/O 4 Bil

I will hold the character and keep skilling and Extracting skillpoints untill december, unless there are someone interested in buying quick.
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2016-11-06 15:24:14 UTC
Bump
Blad3z Arnerette
Assassiyun.
#3 - 2016-11-06 21:17:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Blad3z Arnerette
Just a tip bro... but it'll be hard to 7 bill on a stripped old toon...

But in an effort to help 3.5BI
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2016-11-07 15:54:52 UTC
Blad3z Arnerette yea your probably right.

i lowered the B/O to 6 bil (or close to)

i thank you for your offer, and ill let this char be up for sale longer.

Atm im farming skills with him.. ill do that untill Dec.
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2016-11-08 17:40:25 UTC
bump.. Bo Changed to 5.5Bil
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2016-11-09 21:24:55 UTC
bump
Gee Shunziji
Lionheart Confederation
#7 - 2016-11-09 22:27:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Gee Shunziji
I have been active for a little less than 90 days since i created this guy and i have more Skill Points than you do, let alone your skill set is useless.

I offer 100 million ISK to make sure no New player gets scammed with that untrained pilot.

'' Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, Fuck you .. ''

-Period

Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2016-11-10 04:10:31 UTC
[quote=Gee Shunziji]I have been active for a little less than 90 days since i created this guy and i have more Skill Points than you do, let alone your skill set is useless.

I offer 100 million ISK to make sure no New player gets scammed with that untrained pilot.[/quote

You obviously have not played enugh
And you didnt read what i wrote..

Gee Shunziji
Lionheart Confederation
#9 - 2016-11-10 22:12:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Gee Shunziji
I know enough to see that what you are offering is not worth what you ask for.

I know enough to see that the amount of ISK you ask from a new player would take them so long that the pilot they farmed with would be more trained than this one.

I know enough to see that advertising something with excuses to explain why the product does not fit the description is closer to a scam than a good deal.

I know enough to see that in your sales pitch you say the profile might not be up to date yet ... since 2004 !? Weird statement.

I know enough to see that in your sales pitch you say even though the Profile might show 5.5m SP it really is 5Mil SP. So are you saying it might not really be 5, 500, 000 Skill Point but in fact 5, 000, 000 Skill Points !? Maybe you meant billion !? Any possible version of the answer feel like bullshit to me.

I know enough to see that it seems you keep your vocabulary technical and shady enough to fool anyone who just came in the game and lead them to think that 5.5 million Skill Points in 12 years might be a lot.

I know enough to see that this character is trained in all ships but not quite, a little bit in mining but not quite, a little bit in Trade but in fact, not at all and has next to nothing in targeting.

So i know enough to see that the pilot you are selling will be mediocre in any kind of ship he pilots, the pilot you sell will be below average miner with a very low income rate, the pilot you train is not good at all to involve himself in any trade worth mentioning and the pilot you sell can not lock on his maximum of targets and has no skills at all improving his targeting efficiency .

I know enough to know that a fighter pilot with no skills in gunnery is worth nothing.

I know enough to know a Mining pilot with attributes focused on Willpower and Perception is worth nothing.

I know enough to know your skill set is the best example i have found so far of how a pilot should not be trained.

I know enough to wait for you to make a real argument to prove me wrong because telling me i don't know anything about it is not a valid Sale pitch.

I revise my BID to 50k ISK. Because the new character i created last week has a better skill set than the one you are selling just by upgrading from Trial to subscription.

Prove me wrong.

-Period

Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2016-11-12 08:20:34 UTC
Gee Shunziji wrote:

I know enough to see that the amount of ISK you ask from a new player would take them so long that the pilot they farmed with would be more trained than this one.

I know enough to see that advertising something with excuses to explain why the product does not fit the description is closer to a scam than a good deal.

I know enough to see that in your sales pitch you say the profile might not be up to date yet ... since 2004 !? Weird statement.

I know enough to see that in your sales pitch you say even though the Profile might show 5.5m SP it really is 5Mil SP. So are you saying it might not really be 5, 500, 000 Skill Point but in fact 5, 000, 000 Skill Points !? Maybe you meant billion !? Any possible version of the answer feel like bullshit to me.

I know enough to see that it seems you keep your vocabulary technical and shady enough to fool anyone who just came in the game and lead them to think that 5.5 million Skill Points in 12 years might be a lot.

I know enough to see that this character is trained in all ships but not quite, a little bit in mining but not quite, a little bit in Trade but in fact, not at all and has next to nothing in targeting.

So i know enough to see that the pilot you are selling will be mediocre in any kind of ship he pilots, the pilot you sell will be below average miner with a very low income rate, the pilot you train is not good at all to involve himself in any trade worth mentioning and the pilot you sell can not lock on his maximum of targets and has no skills at all improving his targeting efficiency .

I know enough to know that a fighter pilot with no skills in gunnery is worth nothing.

I know enough to know a Mining pilot with attributes focused on Willpower and Perception is worth nothing.

I know enough to know your skill set is the best example i have found so far of how a pilot should not be trained.

I know enough to wait for you to make a real argument to prove me wrong because telling me i don't know anything about it is not a valid Sale pitch.

I revise my BID to 50k ISK. Because the new character i created last week has a better skill set than the one you are selling just by upgrading from Trial to subscription.

Prove me wrong.

1 The person who buy this is probably one who played eve for a longer time, and want a second character that have been in the game since an earlier time, and then inject skills into him, and form him as they like.

2. Im selling the character with 5 mil sp. Atm im skilling him and extracting his SP every month ( gives me about 300milj isk/month. Thats why i said (if the link shows 5.5m sp... its wrong, and ill extract down to 5 milj sp before selling.

3 Not sure what you mean lol

4 Same ansver as Nr 2

5 I never state that 5.5 mil sp is alot. (Its the minimum of skillpoint a character can have after you extracted hes original skills.

6 The reason the skills are bad and here and there is also because when i extracted the skills, i didnt leave any skills specified for someone to jump in and play, ( its a character you Inject skills into)

7 Yes he is mediocre in any kind of ship he pilots, If you dont inject anything into him., He needs skills ( thats why we have Injectors)

8. ofc

9. Ofc

10 Yes ofc, but still this aint a skilled character.

11. I think you explain pretty good how you got less or no knowledge that 5milj sp characters depending on name and time of creation has been sold here for a long time.
I can be sure that you still after my ansvers still will think its a scam, but its ok, there is alot of scams out in eve, but........you dont know enugh to see that this is just an avarage normal character sell.

Last statement.
Well i think its good you got yourselfe a second character, and i bet you skilled his 2-3-4milj sp perfectly

(i get the feeling you hade no idea about injectors or extractors), its ok man...but i wont go talk **** about you.

Well the character is still for sale :)

Gee Shunziji
Lionheart Confederation
#11 - 2016-11-13 06:27:02 UTC
I stand corrected.

-Period

Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#12 - 2016-11-13 07:37:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Martni
Gee Shunziji wrote:
I stand corrected.

np eve is complicated
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2016-11-14 04:17:41 UTC
bump
Pointman Absoulution
Doomheim
#14 - 2016-11-14 16:43:12 UTC
free pump
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#15 - 2016-11-15 09:20:35 UTC
bump
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#16 - 2016-11-16 05:10:49 UTC
bymp
Mrs Always Right
Best Kept Dunked
Train Wreck.
#17 - 2016-11-16 20:37:21 UTC
Gee Shunziji wrote:

Prove me wrong.

Such Troll
Much wow
Gee Shunziji
Lionheart Confederation
#18 - 2016-11-16 21:45:29 UTC
Thanks for your input. Have a nice day.

-Period

Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#19 - 2016-11-17 05:04:26 UTC
Mrs Always Right -It was just an honest mistake :)

Bump

character still for sale, and need a new owner
Martni
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#20 - 2016-11-18 14:11:16 UTC
bump
12Next page