These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

My account was sooo secure...

First post
Author
Shai 'Hulud
#1 - 2016-11-16 15:39:30 UTC
...that even I couldn't log in to it.

Well done CCP Roll

The most useful slaves are those that believe themselves to be free

Dave PSI
Haendlergilde
Gilde Alliance
#2 - 2016-11-16 15:53:39 UTC
i can't log into 3 accounts aswell and there seemed to be no support since 2 Days.

CCP plz do something!!!!! Or at least remove the email verification if it is so craoppy implemented!
MidnightWyvern
The Bosena Accords
Warclone Initiative
#3 - 2016-11-16 15:58:27 UTC
That's weird. The email showed up instantly and when I entered the code in the launcher I was done.

Did you guys not receive the email, or is the code not working?

Rattati Senpai noticed us! See you in the next FPS!

Alts: Saray Wyvern, Mobius Wyvern (Dust 514)

Magnus Orly
Crucial Contribution
#4 - 2016-11-16 17:07:27 UTC
I finally managed to log in now. The manic locking of threads didn't help either. Good I am a "veteran" almost so I don't care so much about it. Wonder what new players would think...

Our corporation is recruiting! We live in Caldari high-sec and do mining, missions and trading.

Mark Marconi
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2016-11-16 20:34:20 UTC
Magnus Orly wrote:
I finally managed to log in now. The manic locking of threads didn't help either. Good I am a "veteran" almost so I don't care so much about it. Wonder what new players would think...

New plyers will think what the older players do.

CCPs weak point is and always has been its customer support. It seems suck in the 20th Century, unwilling to join the rest of the human race in the 21st Century.

After all they must have known they would get a flood of tickets after this patch went live, they needed to sort out sufficient staffing to cope with it.

The CSM gets in the way of CCP communicating properly with the players of this game.

After all we are not just players, we are customers.

Time for the CSM to be disbanded.

Sgt Harrison
The Squirrel Academy
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#6 - 2016-11-16 21:31:16 UTC
Mark Marconi wrote:
Magnus Orly wrote:

New plyers will think what the older players do.

After all they must have known they would get a flood of tickets after this patch went live, they needed to sort out sufficient staffing to cope with it.

Still waiting for my ticket to be addressed nearly two days now without a login, been subscribed to this game with two accounts for at least 8 years nice to know that someone paying nothing now has more access then myself...well done CCP
Magnus Orly
Crucial Contribution
#7 - 2016-11-16 21:59:38 UTC
Why can't you log in then?

Our corporation is recruiting! We live in Caldari high-sec and do mining, missions and trading.

Sir BloodArgon Aulmais
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvatt
Initiative Associates
#8 - 2016-11-16 22:20:26 UTC
Arguably one of the biggest patches in eve history. More new players at one time than any point in the last few years.

And we're complaining about ticket times?

RollRollRollRollRollRoll
CCP Falcon
#9 - 2016-11-16 22:21:08 UTC
Please take a look at this news item.

If you have a ticket filed with customer support, please wait for a response. Don't post on the forums about it and rant, as it's against the rules and won't result in a faster ticket response.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3