These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!

First post
Author
Lord of Men
De Mors Messorem
#1 - 2016-11-15 19:16:24 UTC
hey guys im not sure if you guys can help mee but im desperate to get ana answer and i dont know where else to go.
So as many of you know you need the verify your email and do tha whole 2 step crap unfortunately i dont have access to that email anymore becaue it was deleted. Now i have submitted a ticket and i keep getting the generic reply witht he bugs for the new update which does not help me at all at the end od tthe message it says to update my support ticket when i am obviuosly unable to log to the game what makes them think i can log on to the eve website since it rquieres the same thing to log on is there something or someone i should be contacting to maybe change and update the email they have on file any info would be gret please im desperate
El Pacho Delaquira
Titan core reborn alliance united
#2 - 2016-11-15 19:18:12 UTC
If your email has been deleted try to create it again and hope that someone else didn't do the same.
Lord of Men
De Mors Messorem
#3 - 2016-11-15 19:22:58 UTC
tried that already didnt work it keeps saying the account already exists well looks like goodbye to 120mil sp toon tears
El Pacho Delaquira
Titan core reborn alliance united
#4 - 2016-11-15 19:28:30 UTC
You can create a support ticket from another account and adress the issue there, however if you want to see results you will need to provide solid info about your old account.Anything like credit card details old passwords telephone and other personal details which may help you prove that the account is yours.
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#5 - 2016-11-15 19:28:40 UTC
I know hearing this may suck but.... Be patient. CCP released a huge patch with issues. Yes they could have communicated things better but so be it. Still, they are probably swamped with all sorts of support tickets flying in. Give them time. Yes you may see a generic response but that may be the best they can do. Give it time to get sorted through.

As for losing a 120 mil so player... You had patience to last that long. Try that now. And if you must play, create an alpha and try the NPE.
Keno Skir
#6 - 2016-11-15 19:29:15 UTC
Lord of Men wrote:
tried that already didnt work it keeps saying the account already exists well looks like goodbye to 120mil sp toon tears

Suck it up they'll get to you in time. Busy day n all.
Kolmogorow
Freedom Resources
#7 - 2016-11-15 19:32:20 UTC
Enter a new valid email address for your account:

Upper right corner -> EVE Universe -> Account Management -> Account -> Edit Account Information
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#8 - 2016-11-15 19:38:13 UTC
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#9 - 2016-11-15 19:44:37 UTC
If you need one on one assistance please file a support ticket and a GM will help you.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.