These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ranting is forbidden??????

First post
Author
erik destroyer
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-11-15 19:41:14 UTC
I am certain that u mean giving ur opinion about something in the forum is forbidden. mister

- 2016-11-15 16:58:34 UTC |
Ranting is Prohibited.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to Eve mails.

If i say i find something bad or crap that is my opinion and i still pay for a game that is losing members for years now trying to go and fix it true weird changes ain't working. I sad that i do not like the overview cause it ain't an overview it is just a mess now i cannot detach it and it works really frustrating above each other i do not see why nobody didn't notice that before jet.

I just looked into my item hanger as well and changing the background of my amount of missiles or fittings or anything of that kind is not really helping either whit out giving an option to change it ur self. I think that it looks a litlle bit cheap if i may say that. U will pbly block this post as well but ow well then i will just say ill go free to play RSI instead. :-)

PPPPP

I would suggest listening to people more then just changing things cause u think it is better talk to ur players open an conservation whit an random player instead of giving an big speech somewhere in a channel that no one is allowed to talk in or where it is a big mess. I would like to see that the camera is working proppelry instead of shifting the whole time and that i can detach my character skill sheet from it. The numbers in my inventory look really bad they look like one of the first games i played whit an black background in them why can we not adjust the theme more to our own then having to go whit the regular thing u put onto us?

great regards

erik

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#2 - 2016-11-15 19:43:29 UTC
Closed for ranting .

If you have an issue with the way the forums are moderated, please file a support ticket and CCP will investigate.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.