These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Who made this

First post
Author
erik destroyer
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-11-15 16:55:19 UTC
What?What?What?What?

I just came back today from work to see if the game has been setup propperly........ I have never seen such a big mess in my whole life i need to search for all my skills now that i am training in some kind of figures made for my nephew of 5 years old instead of written words....... I do not now who was to drunk but since the new camera came out i have nothing but been haing problems whit it it does not stick to the back of the ship anymore it just does its own thing whenever it wants even if u put an option on same thing whit the new map big cluster **** nothing u can find on it........ unless u use an magnifingglass or a map to figure out the map itself..... the new camera is horrible the options on it do not work propperly i want an stationary cam added to it so it sticks propperly while multy boxing instead of needing to zoom all the way out to see everything i need to see instead. it is not right if u guys develop something make it better instead of worse. StraightStraightStraightStraight The new setup i would like to see it to be able to detach itself so u got an propper overvieuw of what u are training and what u can train instead of having it above each other put it to the sides but no not possible.

The overvieuw is tottaly lost sorry

............... IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#2 - 2016-11-15 16:58:34 UTC
Ranting is Prohibited.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.