These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Ideas for EVE T-shirts

First post
Author
Corbain Huesin
Doomheim
#21 - 2016-11-08 18:36:25 UTC
I like subtle shirts like a polo with a little symbol for Caldari, or Minmatar.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#22 - 2016-11-08 18:38:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Gadget Helmsdottir
Gadget's Workshop
#23 - 2016-11-08 18:40:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Gadget Helmsdottir
Y'Know...

I really would like to see a shirt that on the front has the Sisters of EvE symbol and name with the caption saying, "You can trust us. We're here to help." Add in Sister Alitura's picture (Sister's beginner epic)

On the back have a stylized group of Stratioses and Asteros ruining someone's day.

--Gadget also wants that in a labcoat for some reason

Work smarter, not harder. --Scrooge McDuck, an eminent old-Earth economist

Given an hour to save New Eden, how would respected scientist, Albertus Eisenstein compose his thoughts? "Fifty-five minutes to define the problem; save the galaxy in five."

u3pog
Ministerstvo na otbranata
#24 - 2016-11-08 20:04:34 UTC  |  Edited by: u3pog
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Not entirely sure how well English would translate into our public, but well. Good luck!

Thanks. Those who do not understand it won't be able to play the game anyway. I am surprised to see how big community (Bulgarian) we have in the game, maybe someone will spot me and we'll have a great talk.

Nana Skalski wrote:
0.1 ISK War veteran
Ha, spot on, I've been doing that for a veery long time. I guess I am saving ISK for the winter. You know, "Winter is coming"... Big smile

Cess Pool wrote:
"If you can read this your in optimal" on the back, the targeting reticle on the front and EvE on the sleeve.
Nice one, maybe I can put someone of notice with glasses, like Bumblefck, but I guess he will want a donation for that...Roll

So many good ideas, I am going to keep this thread even for future purchases, I could fill my wardrobe with them. Cool
Eternus8lux8lucis
Primus Inc.
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM
#25 - 2016-11-08 20:54:57 UTC
Small Guristas logo on the breast pocket, big one on the back."Fatal and the Rabbit" on top, "Jam them first!" on the bottom arching in a circle around the logo.

Black stencils on olive green shirt.

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

Ria Nieyli
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2016-11-08 20:55:00 UTC
u3pog wrote:
Thanks. Those who do not understand it won't be able to play the game anyway.

I have seen things you wouldn't believe. Granted it was Baldur's Gate and not EVE, but people who knew a grand total of 0 English words managed to play THAT.
Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2016-11-09 20:03:12 UTC
Quote:
My Raven was equipped with the following:

If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg

But in purple, I'm stunning!

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2016-11-09 20:05:39 UTC
Front of shirt:

Chribba, Chribba, Chribba!

Back of shirt:

https://image.eveonline.com/character/196379789_1024.jpg (or maybe a pic of the Veldnaught)

If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg

But in purple, I'm stunning!

Djsaeu
Xx-illuminati-xX
#29 - 2016-11-09 22:03:42 UTC
Anything that would give FREE advertisement for CCP and or EVE, in my opinion would be looked at as something that would be good. Just as long as nothing that could be construed as profit in any way, shape or form is received.

Oh well, I am not a Lawyer or anything but that's how I look at it.

OK, now everyone can nitpick this post all they want.

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#30 - 2016-11-10 02:51:06 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Max Trix
Ok,

i removed the Legal discussion as that can only be answered by CCP. CCP, unlike most games, is very approachable on this topic. Many eve players create things based of of EVE. So if you want to make a shirt for yourself and would like CCP's ok, drop them a line a legal@ccpgames.com

The EVE Store will be opening soon ™

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Gadget Helmsdottir
Gadget's Workshop
#31 - 2016-11-10 13:28:07 UTC
ISD Max Trix wrote:
Many eve players create things based of of EVE. So if you want to make a shirt for yourself and would like CCP's ok, drop them a line a legal@ccpgames.com

The EVE Store will be opening soon ™

And I'm sure they're always on the lookout for new designers, too.

--Gadget wants an EvE scarf

Work smarter, not harder. --Scrooge McDuck, an eminent old-Earth economist

Given an hour to save New Eden, how would respected scientist, Albertus Eisenstein compose his thoughts? "Fifty-five minutes to define the problem; save the galaxy in five."

Straight White Male
State War Academy
Caldari State
#32 - 2016-11-11 00:48:23 UTC
I want them to do sportwear too; going to the gym with a EO tee and EO gym bag would proably make me beefier. It has to.

Oh! And EO condoms! I always wanted to be an oneiros!

Tumblr said that there would be privileges? So if you're a person of color I'll have to ask you to turn your props and hardeners off. Also, if you are a woman you'll have to send me 200m for every billion you make.

Thankyoooou <3

xXx

Previous page12