These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

and another drunken night in Jita...

Author
Choo Mi
Sneggy Pit
#1 - 2016-11-07 21:58:08 UTC
Just want to say thanks to everyone who ventured an answer or a bit of abuse during Saturday nights quiz in Jita and congratulations to the PLEX winners. I especially liked the bloke who refused to say anything except 'scam' and only realised it wasn't after the PLEX went....

Logged in this morning and still had clothes so I must have slowed down, I can't remember anything after the £10 fine question (English bastard), lol.

In total 9 bil isk and 2 PLEX went in a few hours of fun, no where near my 'I'm quiting! (again)' quiz last year which totalled about 120 bil of isk and stuff but we miners are getting poorer everyday. Blink
Smack McBacon
Doomheim
#2 - 2016-11-07 22:48:32 UTC
I was there..
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#3 - 2016-11-08 00:17:23 UTC
When's the next one? I'm not too bad at Jeopardy as long as the topic is Swords. Also I have no income since EVE-Bet closed. Cry
Choo Mi
Sneggy Pit
#4 - 2016-11-08 01:05:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Choo Mi
probably the next time I am so hammered I can manage to log in to the game instead of abusing the forums or having a life.

but there is a lot of pent up rage at the new 'no mining boosts in hi-sec' that's coming, the killing of 'box set cd key codes' as I bought my nephews box sets for the days when they get bored enough to play EVE and the day I finally get to my little research bit of one of my POS's and find they killed POS's the day before killing everything I'd been waiting months for.

or.. my mains have 5 days left on their account's and there's 40 ish PLEX hiding in that citadel next to jita.

should I stay or should I go?

just need someone to supply the cider..............
Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#5 - 2016-11-08 02:37:10 UTC
Gadget Helmsdottir
Gadget's Workshop
#6 - 2016-11-08 15:39:04 UTC
/me starts humming "One night in Bangkok..."

--Gadget with a new earworm

Work smarter, not harder. --Scrooge McDuck, an eminent old-Earth economist

Given an hour to save New Eden, how would respected scientist, Albertus Eisenstein compose his thoughts? "Fifty-five minutes to define the problem; save the galaxy in five."