These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

ROSADA DAWN PINK SKINS for Combat ships wanted - Please X up

First post
Author
Drammie Askold
Saints Of Chaos
Evictus.
#21 - 2016-11-01 15:18:00 UTC
X

As the blessed St. Reptilicus said "Some days you can't get a drink on the cuff anyplace."

The Golden Serpent
A Drunken Squirrels' Conspiracy for Revenge
#22 - 2016-11-02 05:12:22 UTC
FarQue Baboli wrote:
Eve reflects real life.
I guess its not so strange that in a game with an overwhelming number of men playing, that we happily fund a womens disease awareness when mens diseases get way less funding in real life, are generally much more deadly and have obviously way less awareness.

While this to be congratulated for a valuable outcome, it also shows the apparent disposability of men in todays society.
Its time for men to shout out. oh and be aware my own mum had breast cancer and survived thankfully.

In my area of gameplay for example there are many, very many depressives / shizo- affectives, testicular and other cancer , agorophobes and too many PTSD cases to mention.

Like the wonderful "broadcast for reps" there is an opportunity here to address these issues.

We have proved as a community we can do stuff as complex as science gets and charity initiatives for children in hospital.

As usual the women and children first, something for men specifically now please?

I don't think I'm allowed to post charity drives here but there are Eve campaigns going on for Movember amongst the players I think we would all like to see if come to the official SKIN store. Win-win situation as CCP makes some money too. Preferably something masculine looking but perhaps not quite so far as putting fuzz on the front end of my spaceship :)

-:¦:-•:'":•.-:¦:-•* K H A N I D •-:¦:-•:''''*:•-:¦:-

The Golden Serpent
A Drunken Squirrels' Conspiracy for Revenge
#23 - 2016-11-02 05:13:27 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
Hi, I am Xenuria.
I have been pushing for pink skins for some time now. The best thing you can do to bring about MORE pink skins is to buy a bunch of the current ones. I have been pleading with CCP's Art team, especially their new director. No matter how many times I bring up popular genre defining sci-fi films and books that incorporate pink as a regular color in their pallet I am still met with push-back. It's as if the past century of sci-fi never happened and if it did certaintly didn't have pink in it, no sir.

Getting more pink skins into EvE Online is not something that can be won in the way an argument or debate is won. The only way eve will get more pink skins is if the current ones sell with such insane and rapacious hunger that CCP has no choice but to stop leaving money on the table.

PRAISE XENURIA

-:¦:-•:'":•.-:¦:-•* K H A N I D •-:¦:-•:''''*:•-:¦:-

The Fukuzawa
New Eden Trade Group
#24 - 2016-11-02 05:36:34 UTC
X

! ! ! New Eden Trade Group is paying monthly interest to investors, contact me if interested ! ! !

If you already assume we are scammers without looking at what we offer objectively, go ahead and F*** off.

Thank you, that is all.

Jovian Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2016-11-02 07:30:29 UTC
Pink vigilant. Hmm sounds like some thing from Victoria secret. LUV THE IDEA P
Old IT Guy
FreeMESH Industries
#26 - 2016-11-02 16:01:47 UTC
How about Pikachu and My Little Pony skinz, too???

*obligatory eye roll here*
Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#27 - 2016-11-02 19:56:53 UTC
While the figures are a bit out of date (I believe they were pulled before the Devs went to Vegas), it was announced in Vegas that the skin sale had raised around $44000. Which is pretty good.

Just as a small note, while it's a lot less common, men can suffer from breast cancer too. http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cancer-of-the-breast-male/pages/introduction.aspx

And as a second note, CCP aren't passing the money to Susan G. Komen, which has some, umm, issues. They're giving it to https://www.bleikaslaufan.is/ which is an Icelandic Charity.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Previous page12