These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Combat log filter - what is this even?

Author
Ni Neith
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2016-10-31 13:40:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Ni Neith
Hello, I tried to find my older killmails in the combat log. I am speaking of my losses. And I am quite baffled. So if I filter or the ship name it only shows me the losses on the front page if there are any. So if there are no venture losses on the first page non are found. BUT not for special ships like a rook. There I get some results from older killmails. BUT not all of them. Only like 3 out of 10!
So am I just too stupid to use that filter or is broken beyond repair?

Edit: Sorry if it is the wrong forum.
Taurean Eltanin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2016-11-01 15:29:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Taurean Eltanin
Why not just get your killmails from a killboard? Is there any reason you have to access them in-game?

Edit: You may need to give them you API to have them pull all your activity, though, as nothing is showing up for you other than a little incident on the 11th of August.

If you like reading about low sec piracy or wormhole pvp, you might enjoy my blog.

Ni Neith
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2016-11-02 11:59:00 UTC
Taurean Eltanin wrote:
Why not just get your killmails from a killboard? Is there any reason you have to access them in-game?

Edit: You may need to give them you API to have them pull all your activity, though, as nothing is showing up for you other than a little incident on the 11th of August.

Yes, I want to link the kill ingame. Which is much better to read imho. And lol, this is my alt.