These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Blood Raiders Gauntlet Time

Author
Var the Stick
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-10-31 19:37:52 UTC
I've read some good posts but nothing showing time which is essential to isk/hr calculations.

So, I can run a site in 7 minutes flat using a Cynabal with drones.

How long does it take you and what ship type?
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#2 - 2016-10-31 20:56:39 UTC
I little less than that (around 6 and a half I clocked on day 1, might be better now after getting muscle memory and a routine down) in a Gila. It could be fast if I swapped out the LMLs for RLMLs, but I hate the reloads too much to like rapids on a missile boat that is more a drone boat than missile. I'd say it's closer now to about 5-6 minutes if my Infiltrators don't embarrass me too much with the frigs and misses.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Robot Robot
What.
#3 - 2016-10-31 21:02:43 UTC
I can do them in 6 minutes in my Sleipnir and about 8 in my Vaga from when I land on grid until scooping the loot.
Buoytender Bob
Ronin Exploration Mission and Mining
#4 - 2016-11-01 02:21:44 UTC
Around 6 to 6.5 minutes depending where the waves in room one spawn with a blaster/web PvP Proteus. Also reduces contested incidents as well.

To buck the popular trend, I began to Rage Start instead of Rage Quit.

...and every time I get another piece of Carbon, I know exactly what CCP is getting this Christmas.

Mephiztopheleze
Laphroaig Inc.
#5 - 2016-11-01 02:36:02 UTC
I found a few Gauntlet sites in a C5 Magnetar the other day. Frigates were two-shot with RLMLs.

I'd guess it took well under 5mins per site.

Occasional Resident Newbie Correspondent for TMC: http://themittani.com/search/site/mephiztopheleze

This is my Forum Main. My Combat Alt is sambo Inkura

Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#6 - 2016-11-01 09:08:48 UTC
Last session running these sites I clocked my times: Worst was 5 minutes, 44 seconds. Best was 4 minutes, 52 seconds. Unfortunately, didn't see any BS spawns, so couldn't factor that in my times.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2016-11-01 09:32:14 UTC
Hurry up, the last sites will close forever in 2 hours ...Blink

I'm my own NPC alt.