These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Asset Liquidation Service

Author
Jill Xelitras
Xeltec services
#21 - 2016-10-23 20:24:04 UTC
Prometheus Alpha wrote:
lanyaie wrote:
Prometheus Alpha wrote:

my god, that website looks like a 12 year old just learned about drag and drop website builders.

Are you making fun of my 12 year old?

It's an unused domain Smile

I want to be made famous too on clonestates.com ... pleeeaase AttentionAttentionAttention

Big smile

Don't anger the forum gods.

ISD Buldath:

> I Saw, I came, I Frowned, I locked, I posted, and I left.

Prometheus Alpha
Doomheim
#22 - 2016-10-23 20:37:13 UTC
Jill Xelitras wrote:
I want to be made famous too on clonestates.com ... pleeeaase AttentionAttentionAttention

Big smile

Talk Loyd into making the bet...

My brother is calling from Doomheim! 🕷 Death is Endless 🕷

Prometheus Alpha
Doomheim
#23 - 2016-10-24 12:01:08 UTC

All questions have been answered.

Thanks!

Paranoid Loyd
#24 - 2016-10-24 22:34:54 UTC
Prometheus Alpha wrote:

Is that the grand total of your holdings? And are we calling this proof? At the very least I need to see a jEve screenshot before I waste my time getting it all setup again.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Telegram Sam
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2016-10-24 22:59:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Telegram Sam
You could donate the stuff to The Angel Project and some of us will volunteer to help move the stuff around and sell it. (Late, I know, but worth a shot maybe?)
Prometheus Alpha
Doomheim
#26 - 2016-10-24 23:01:21 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Is that the grand total of your holdings? And are we calling this proof? At the very least I need to see a jEve screenshot before I waste my time getting it all setup again.

LOL. No.

There are too many people like you that run your mouth and then scurry into the shadows as soon as someone calls your bluff.

I contacted Chribba and he said he'd be happy to settle this using API's as contracts would take days. He already has my complete API through EB so maybe he advised you to go hide somewhere or call the bet off.

You wait until I move everything off of this character, drop corp and post him on the Character Bazaar for a quick sale.

No one is buying the whole, "I was wasting my time getting it all setup" routine.

You lost, I won...get over it.

I won't respond to anymore of your trolls.

Paranoid Loyd
#27 - 2016-10-24 23:09:44 UTC
Lol Ok

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Hal Morsh
Doomheim
#28 - 2016-10-25 01:27:55 UTC
Well at least THATS over with.. phew it was getting tense in here!

Oh, I perfectly understand, Hal Morsh — a mission like this requires courage, skill, and heroism… qualities you are clearly lacking. Have you forgotten you're one of the bloody immortals!?

Caldari Lanyaie
Dead Rune Holder
#29 - 2016-10-25 04:43:25 UTC
This thread is pure gold.
Gregorius Goldstein
Queens of the Drone Age
#30 - 2016-10-25 08:58:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Gregorius Goldstein
Can't you just make contracts and auction them? If you make them based on coalition sov everyone with good standing in that area can make a bid and pick the stuff up. Like one contract for erverything in goon space, one contract for everything in space sibiria and so on.. You may have to promote the auction to the resisdents but I think a thread in "sell orders" with a link to the auctions per area should do the trick. I may bid for stuff in the drone region for example.

EDIT.. ah, to late.. you allready sold in bulk if I understand your last post right.
Previous page12