These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] ARCHETYPE

First post First post
Author
Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1381 - 2016-10-21 06:23:51 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Luukje wrote:
Tig3r Styl3 wrote:
My normal fleet???? What are you talking about??

Your activity is just 1 jump out of jita or in jita. You hunt a sh1t.
You are killing only the nubs from 00. This is really Impressiv. And this navy comet fitting WTF????
Atype killed a citadel again and you could not do anything. And this is your pain in the azz.

VMG is just a joke...


hahahahaha. this made me laugh Lol shows how little tigerstyle actually understands.
Comet tackled a jf, 100mil throw vs 11 bil killed.
Citadel was an oppurtunity to kill a few a-types, which we did. so op succes.
And whereever atype or p45 go they are hunted, which you can see by the daily p45/atype kills. whereever they are in high-sec.

so good one. all points made by you instantly returned into the bin. Tigershite would suit your name allot better. think i'll name you this from now on untill you have enough balls to show who you really are :) wouldn't happen to be frayn bantam would you? Roll

Atype don't log in anymore really.

How would you know? Got a magic watchlist?... Didn't think so, spouting off lies again

Going off the facts really. I'm hunting you guys and there is so little activity. The kb also does not lie. It's the odd one pilot here are there getting Solo kills. In fact you have not logged in for over a month now lol.
xXuber-NitsheXx
#1382 - 2016-10-21 07:43:34 UTC
NaturalBlondeKilller, could I suggest you destroy their Posn's to draw them out, can provide their locs thru hisec.

Just trying to be a good facilitator of your war. Nuthen against archies. much Smile

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS. Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Jovian Death
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#1383 - 2016-10-21 07:51:54 UTC
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
NaturalBlondeKilller, could I suggest you destroy their Posn's to draw them out, can provide their locs thru hisec.

Just trying to be a good facilitator of your war. Nuthen against archies. much Smile



Mate you got something on your nose

EEEWWWW
xXuber-NitsheXx
#1384 - 2016-10-21 08:14:42 UTC
Jovian Death wrote:
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
NaturalBlondeKilller, could I suggest you destroy their Posn's to draw them out, can provide their locs thru hisec.

Just trying to be a good facilitator of your war. Nuthen against archies. much Smile



Mate you got something on your nose

EEEWWWW


Exactly what I said when I saw the same on your battle-beaver ( smelly too ), need to watch your deep space hygiene. Smile

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS. Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Valkin Mordirc
#1385 - 2016-10-21 14:57:01 UTC
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
Jovian Death wrote:
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
NaturalBlondeKilller, could I suggest you destroy their Posn's to draw them out, can provide their locs thru hisec.

Just trying to be a good facilitator of your war. Nuthen against archies. much Smile



Mate you got something on your nose

EEEWWWW


Exactly what I said when I saw the same on your battle-beaver ( smelly too ), need to watch your deep space hygiene. Smile



Why the new character?
#DeleteTheWeak
xXuber-NitsheXx
#1386 - 2016-10-21 17:45:49 UTC  |  Edited by: xXuber-NitsheXx
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
Jovian Death wrote:
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
NaturalBlondeKilller, could I suggest you destroy their Posn's to draw them out, can provide their locs thru hisec.

Just trying to be a good facilitator of your war. Nuthen against archies. much Smile



Mate you got something on your nose

EEEWWWW


Exactly what I said when I saw the same on your battle-beaver ( smelly too ), need to watch your deep space hygiene. Smile



Why the new character?



Just returned from a month long ski trip, decided to be more IGS focused, less confrontational. ( I must have the only smiling character, see my teeth?)

I even DJ'ed Dom some music today instead of the usual banter.

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS. Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#1387 - 2016-10-21 21:16:54 UTC
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
Jovian Death wrote:
xXuber-NitsheXx wrote:
NaturalBlondeKilller, could I suggest you destroy their Posn's to draw them out, can provide their locs thru hisec.

Just trying to be a good facilitator of your war. Nuthen against archies. much Smile



Mate you got something on your nose

EEEWWWW


Exactly what I said when I saw the same on your battle-beaver ( smelly too ), need to watch your deep space hygiene. Smile



Why the new character?



Just returned from a month long ski trip, decided to be more IGS focused, less confrontational. ( I must have the only smiling character, see my teeth?)

I even DJ'ed Dom some music today instead of the usual banter.

That is no smile. It's callled a rictus. [shudder]
xXuber-NitsheXx
#1388 - 2016-10-21 21:43:01 UTC
no, i'm sure its a smile, had my tetanus shots.

Beats all the scowling around here....Big smile

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS. Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1389 - 2016-10-22 18:20:01 UTC
VMG are currently destroying this alliance. Checking thief kb they had 4 kills in total yesterday. So far today 5. Inactive is an understatement please come out and fight atype.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1390 - 2016-10-24 15:42:19 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
VMG are currently destroying this alliance. Checking thief kb they had 4 kills in total yesterday. So far today 5. Inactive is an understatement please come out and fight atype.

Alliance isn't destroyed and your still losing the isk war...and the troll war.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1391 - 2016-10-24 16:56:49 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
VMG are currently destroying this alliance. Checking thief kb they had 4 kills in total yesterday. So far today 5. Inactive is an understatement please come out and fight atype.

Alliance isn't destroyed and your still losing the isk war...and the troll war.

Sorry have you come back from your 3 month holiday yet.

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#1392 - 2016-10-24 17:45:19 UTC
As usual Saeger, aka Butthead, Has no clue what is going on!

Seriously! I didn't know the merc with a mouth as you call yourself has to bend over each time he utters a word Because that is where you are talking from!
Luukje
The Vendetta Mercenaries
P I R A T
#1393 - 2016-10-24 18:33:15 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
VMG are currently destroying this alliance. Checking thief kb they had 4 kills in total yesterday. So far today 5. Inactive is an understatement please come out and fight atype.

Alliance isn't destroyed and your still losing the isk war...and the troll war.


if this is what you call 'winning the war' its a weird bit of perception. We're online with loads, your group is offline, loads. How's the war winning feeling being docked up all day? i'm sure your members are enjoying themselves. Heard you kicked jane though; wonder if it'll stick :)
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1394 - 2016-10-24 20:38:05 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
VMG are currently destroying this alliance. Checking thief kb they had 4 kills in total yesterday. So far today 5. Inactive is an understatement please come out and fight atype.

Alliance isn't destroyed and your still losing the isk war...and the troll war.

Sorry have you come back from your 3 month holiday yet.


It's not been 3 months, glad you're not the brains of vmg, 1month honeymoon and yes I had a blast... Glad to know your mom's basement hasn't changed your still living there playing eve I see.

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Luukje
The Vendetta Mercenaries
P I R A T
#1395 - 2016-10-24 21:25:42 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
VMG are currently destroying this alliance. Checking thief kb they had 4 kills in total yesterday. So far today 5. Inactive is an understatement please come out and fight atype.

Alliance isn't destroyed and your still losing the isk war...and the troll war.

Sorry have you come back from your 3 month holiday yet.


It's not been 3 months, glad you're not the brains of vmg, 1month honeymoon and yes I had a blast... Glad to know your mom's basement hasn't changed your still living there playing eve I see.


more posts from you per day than you have members online Roll
xXuber-NitsheXx
#1396 - 2016-10-25 01:05:08 UTC
Fair suk of the sav, they will be back when they are sick of the blood, mud n trench foot. BF1 was only released the other day.Smile

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS. Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#1397 - 2016-10-25 05:56:29 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Saeger1737 wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
VMG are currently destroying this alliance. Checking thief kb they had 4 kills in total yesterday. So far today 5. Inactive is an understatement please come out and fight atype.

Alliance isn't destroyed and your still losing the isk war...and the troll war.

Sorry have you come back from your 3 month holiday yet.


It's not been 3 months, glad you're not the brains of vmg, 1month honeymoon and yes I had a blast... Glad to know your mom's basement hasn't changed your still living there playing eve I see.

How come you do not log in to fight or do anything for your alliance. We have been at war for over a month. Clearly realising you are just a sad forum warrior.

If you logged in you would find an alliance that docks up when VMG is around. Ask dewayne what he did last night.
Brad Ulgor
Doomheim
#1398 - 2016-10-25 15:52:15 UTC
Station docked at dodixie 24/7

Great mercs
LolLol
Brad Ulgor
Doomheim
#1399 - 2016-10-25 15:59:12 UTC
*Make your isk work for you* i got a better idea!
Hire someone else. Atype will be a dead alliance soon. Invest elsewhere.
These guys are being cream whipped in dodixie and its funny as hell.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#1400 - 2016-10-25 16:35:31 UTC
Brad Ulgor wrote:
*Make your isk work for you* i got a better idea!
Hire someone else. Atype will be a dead alliance soon. Invest elsewhere.
These guys are being cream whipped in dodixie and its funny as hell.

Post on your main or gtfo

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!