These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Engineering Complex - Raitaru w/ Market Hub?

First post
Author
JTK Fotheringham
Ducks in Outer Space
#1 - 2016-10-19 20:34:26 UTC
Is this intentional - a market hub on a Raitaru?

Screen here.

Movilion
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2016-10-19 20:40:49 UTC
Probably is a bug, but...

http://prntscr.com/cweyti
JTK Fotheringham
Ducks in Outer Space
#3 - 2016-10-19 21:05:12 UTC
Yeah, should probably be limited to types of EC, not ALL ECs.
Elenahina
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2016-10-20 10:18:54 UTC
Well, they definitely aren't done with them. Tried to buy some engineering service modules to play with last night only to discover they aren't seeded yet.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

erg cz
Black Eagle5
Villore Accords
#5 - 2016-10-20 15:23:25 UTC
Market hub on Raitaru is a suicide action. They can leave it there - no one in his right mind will use it.
Lugh Crow-Slave
#6 - 2016-10-20 17:41:40 UTC
It is probbably just a place holder with the service i doubt they want it on the med complex
CCP Habakuk
C C P
C C P Alliance
#7 - 2016-10-20 17:50:59 UTC
Yeah, this was indeed not correct and it is already fixed with today's patch on Singularity. Further fixes for structure service modules (including fuel usage and fitting values for the engineering service modules) will come with the next two patches.

CCP Habakuk | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Five 0 | (Team Gridlock)

Bug reporting | Mass Testing

Zapp McDouche
Black Spot on Parchment
#8 - 2016-10-20 21:39:21 UTC
How do you access the fuel bay on the new citadells? Shocked
JTK Fotheringham
Ducks in Outer Space
#9 - 2016-10-21 01:51:33 UTC
Zapp McDouche wrote:
How do you access the fuel bay on the new citadells? Shocked


Assume control, the fuel bay is accessible in the inventory display once you are in the citadel pilot's seat.
Z1gy
Vindicator Corporation
#10 - 2016-10-23 02:21:59 UTC
quoted from the devblog

"Both Engineering Complexes and Citadels use Standup-brand modules and most of these modules can be fit to both types of structures. All the Citadel Service Modules can be used in Engineering Complexes, and most Engineering Service Modules can be used in Citadels"

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/building-dreams-introducing-engineering-complexes/

so raitaru can use the market service hub
Arronicus
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2016-10-23 03:18:52 UTC
Z1gy wrote:
quoted from the devblog

"Both Engineering Complexes and Citadels use Standup-brand modules and most of these modules can be fit to both types of structures. All the Citadel Service Modules can be used in Engineering Complexes, and most Engineering Service Modules can be used in Citadels"

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/building-dreams-introducing-engineering-complexes/

so raitaru can use the market service hub


Yea, no, I'm going to believe CCP Habakuk over you.

CCP Habakuk wrote:
Yeah, this was indeed not correct and it is already fixed with today's patch on Singularity. Further fixes for structure service modules (including fuel usage and fitting values for the engineering service modules) will come with the next two patches.