These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Returning player looking for corp - 3 toons, about 50 to 70m sp

Author
veshna wildsun
Tickle Fight
#1 - 2016-10-14 13:48:41 UTC  |  Edited by: veshna wildsun
Disregard, I have a corp thanks!
Lazaris Praetor
Ehefkae
#2 - 2016-10-14 14:09:15 UTC
If you are interested in a EU C5 WH Corp, Overload This is looking for people.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=493438
Bowboy686 Renalard
Bandit Baking Club
Freight Train Diplomacy
#3 - 2016-10-14 22:38:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Bowboy686 Renalard
hey there, im part of Panic Stations. We are a fairly large and active group part of Panic Attack (alliance). We are a pvp group based out of low sec, right near minmatar faction warfare. On the pvp side of corp we run fleets daily ranging from frigs to battleships. We currently live in secure space and are not in any direct threat to be kicked out by anyone. And since we live right by FW space if you are bored, and want to go out on your own, you will find loads of content.

We also live in a fairly quiet pocket where you can rat, run ded sites, or explore. 3 jumps from us you will be in faction warfare space, or in hek. So we are fairly close to trade hubs. We also have a jump freighter service if you dont want to buy from hek, or are pirate.

As for activity, the corp has a wide range of members, many from the EU and many from US. You will certainly find someone who plays within your play time. We strive to create a solid community of members who support each other and interact with both alliance and corp. Mainly this is done by TS3 and slack.

We also have an indy side of the alliance if you want to get a taste of that.

If you are interested or if you have further questions feel free to contact me here, or in game and ill get back to you ASAP.

some links for you :

https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99006534/ (alliance)
https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98428919/ (corp)
https://evewho.com/corp/Panic%20Stations./ (eve who)
http://eve-hunt.net/hunt/Panic%[email protected]2E (eve hunt)
jamesoverlord
Almost Dangerous
Stranger Danger.
#4 - 2016-10-15 12:02:50 UTC
Sicarius is a small gang pvp corporation. Our Alliance covers 3 times zones including U.S./AUZ and EU, we are looking to build our euro presence.

We are looking for new members who want to enjoy the small gang pvp experience.
Key benefits:

All members in the corp have a voice and a vote. We work as a team whatever we are doing.
Experienced PVPers.
Small gang and Alliance based PVP, both big and small fights.
Low Sec and 0.0.
Logistics provided to our area of operation.
Access to Lvl 5 plus advice on how to run them.
Life/Eve balance is key.
Friendly, easy going corp.

Full API and TS3/Mumble are required to join.

DO NOT SEND YOUR APP IN TO US WITHOUT TALKING TO US FIRST!!! YOU ALSO HAVE TO TALK TO US ON COMMS BEFORE APPYLING!!!!!

convo the following people for more inf jamesoverlord Ringkeeper or Darth Greg

or

join "SICA. Recruits" channel
Nerapa
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2016-10-15 14:51:24 UTC
veshna wildsun wrote:
Heya recruiters,

I have been back playing for a bit, but would like to find a good corp to work with. My in game interests vary and I like to try a bit of everything and really enjoy PVP. I am looking for a corp without a bunch of political crap or hoops to jump through and you need to be secure in the space you hold. If you are in the process of getting kicked out or you are recruiting because a bunch of your players left, then please don't bother with me.

A bit about myself, I tend to play from DT +8 or so, but can play later if something interesting is happening. With this in mind, I prefer EU time zone corps. I have spent a lot of my time as a solo WH hunter and am very self sufficient and independent minded, but I would like to change that and work on team work aspects of the game. I know very little about EVE politics, and I have no loyalty or affiliation with anyone right now, but I can be fiercely loyal to the right group.

Contact me in-game or on this post. If you contact me in game PLEASE DO NOT INITIATE A CONVO WITH ME! Please send me an in game mail with what I need to know about your corp and I will contact you. I am requesting this to weed out people who can't bother reading and to not get convo spammed. Lastly, look at my corp history. Most of the corps I have been in are my own, and if this is something that worries you, then you aren't the corp I am looking for (you are too much of a carebear corp and can't defend yourself effectively).

Thanks so much for your time,

Veshna O/

I should probably add that I consider myself a good solo pvp'er but really lack experience in group situations, but I am a fast learner.

TDSIN C5/C5 WH PVP

Join our public channel "TDSIN Recuitment" ingame to speak to our recruiter, if you have any questions hit me up or visit the pub channel/forum thread should wormholes be of interest
Margrete Vrede
Evian Industries
Evictus.
#6 - 2016-10-15 22:47:21 UTC
Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries

Newbro and BitterVet friendly

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance,
another one helping with teaching and actually doing would be great

We operate in Hisec, Nullsec and a wormhole. We are mainly an industrial corp, doing ratting mining PI building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up when ever possible.
Mature players from all over the world almost, we understand that rl comes first.
We let people do what they want as long as it is within corp policy and values.

You can join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other
(mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Thruth seeker
Cosmic Monsters
Escape Velocity.
#7 - 2016-10-15 23:53:42 UTC
Eve mailed.

veshna wildsun
Tickle Fight
#8 - 2016-10-16 20:52:16 UTC
I have a corp, thanks so much for the interest everybody!