These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

Ascension features on Singularity

First post
Author
CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2016-10-06 08:58:22 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Habakuk
Hi,

Singularity has been updated to include features for the November release. This thread is for general feedback, so please use feature-specific threads linked below where applicable.

Mass Tests:
1st November 2016 (17:00 UTC/EVE time)


Features and changes:
Please note that most features will be added or enabled later and that the list does not necessarily comprise the entire content of the release.

Team TriLambda:
New Ship Explosions

Team Five 0:
Engineering Complexes
Fitting Simulation
Command Bursts

Team Psycho Sisters:
Clone State UI Changes

Team Genesis
Inception - NPE is now available

Team Phenomenon
NPC Mining Operations have begun

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

Lugh Crow-Slave
#2 - 2016-10-06 21:44:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Lugh Crow-Slave
Any idea when indi arrays will hit (also art team nailed these so much better than the mess that we have for citadels)
Darkblad
#3 - 2016-10-09 07:33:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Darkblad
And once those Structures got published on Sisi - the types already exists (including blueprints) and have attributes) - will this change?

Some explanation:

That attribute sets the fuel needed by the services listed. The attribute value is the ID of the required fuel item. For all instances of that attribute, the value - therefore the typeID of the fuel - is 1137:




That attribute should be the ID of the group the fuel item is in:





But at least the Assembly Array Engineering Comples models larger than Raitaru will most likely hit TQ on Tuesday. That should be Azbel and Sotiyo.
Zhunya
#4 - 2016-10-11 14:43:51 UTC
Can you give us update on when mining changes will hit Singularity?
Celeste Benal
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#5 - 2016-10-11 22:55:12 UTC
My client is completely screwed for sisi. TQ works fine. I get black screen. It was loading resources for an extended period of time. Now it has stopped and still black screen. I tried relogging. Black screen and no resource loading.
Salpun
global telstar federation offices
Greater D.U.S.K. Coalition
#6 - 2016-10-12 01:24:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Salpun
Clone states and new character sheet on Sisi but it has some issues:

also in stand alone thread.

Current version has issues with accessing tool tips in the sheet and skills in the item hanger. Popup is hard to access.

Certificates are not counted until you select certificates and look at the prerequisites if you have a higher level certificate selected to look at.

Cannot drag and drop the next skill to train from inside the training Queue.

Only one skill was moved from old training Queue to the new one. Time indications of long skills do not match pause button time or the time line view in this state.

Where is the key for what yellow, white, boxed mean?

Clicking the Omega icon gives a message worded for some one that has an Alpha clone could be reworded.

Skill Queue on an omega clone acts like its a Alpha

Other wise it it looks great.

Looking forward to the official thread.Cool

Is there a way to select Alpha or omega settings on new characters on Sisi so we can test it properly?

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Elenahina
Black Serpent Technologies
The-Culture
#7 - 2016-10-12 19:35:03 UTC
I can't actually switch to an Omega clone. Tried Plex, that says it's down.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

Darkblad
#8 - 2016-10-12 21:24:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Darkblad
Clone States:

The (json within the) staticdata (clonegrades.static)

Has some errors

race            type_id type_name                            static  blog
Alpha Caldari   3437    Drone Avionics                       1       NULL
Alpha Minmatar  3437    Drone Avionics                       1       NULL
Alpha Minmatar  3317    Trajectory Analysis                  3       4
Alpha Amarr     27936   Capital Remote Hull Repair Systems   1       NULL
Alpha Amarr     24568   Capital Remote Armor Repair Systems  3       NULL


grabbing the json data from the SQLite db (within clonegrades.static) is as shown here

http://playground.schildwall.info/sisileaks/newres/staticdata/dump_staticdata.php?table=clonegrades&build=1083815 (you will have to replace the & amp ; with & because of :forum:)
Salpun
global telstar federation offices
Greater D.U.S.K. Coalition
#9 - 2016-10-13 00:09:19 UTC
Elenahina wrote:
I can't actually switch to an Omega clone. Tried Plex, that says it's down.

Server is locked to alpha state for a couple days.
Go to the link below for info.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=495634

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Elenahina
Black Serpent Technologies
The-Culture
#10 - 2016-10-13 18:18:24 UTC
Any idea when we might actually see Engineering complexes and the Rorqual/Orca changes on Sisi?
We're down to three weeks before the deploy date and we've yet to be able to actually test them.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

Mariko Musashi Hareka
Kaishin.
#11 - 2016-10-15 18:43:42 UTC
This^^
Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Mercenary Coalition
#12 - 2016-10-16 19:13:19 UTC
Elenahina wrote:
Any idea when we might actually see Engineering complexes and the Rorqual/Orca changes on Sisi?
We're down to three weeks before the deploy date and we've yet to be able to actually test them.

Judging by the brevity of the program announcement of the coronation procedures: 5 days before release.

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Mariko Musashi Hareka
Kaishin.
#13 - 2016-10-16 21:02:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Mariko Musashi Hareka
Rivr Luzade wrote:
Elenahina wrote:
Any idea when we might actually see Engineering complexes and the Rorqual/Orca changes on Sisi?
We're down to three weeks before the deploy date and we've yet to be able to actually test them.

Judging by the brevity of the program announcement of the coronation procedures: 5 days before release.


Yea Im willing to bet some if not all of the remaining changes/updates are going to be postponed to a later date thus pushing back future releases as Ive heard rumors that they cant seem to get the invulnerability to work properly on the rorqual as it only works on itself and not other ships in the same fleet on grid with it. And since there hasnt been a word of info since the original dev blog about it and weve onlt been getting things/info on other stuff that wasnt mentioned ie: ghost fitting, ship explosions etc seems this was a diversionary tactic to keep us otherwise occupied so as to not notice that the things that we actually want to know about and see on singularity are not coming as promised. Considering the scope of what all these new changes and additions that are to be coming to Tranquility on Nov 8th, really seems like a bad idea and business decision to wait until last minute to add them to the test server as Im sure that there is going to be a lot of bugs and reworks that will be needed to be worked out before going live.
RainReaper
RRN Assembly INC
Nefatari Union
#14 - 2016-10-16 21:07:06 UTC
Mariko Musashi Hareka wrote:
Rivr Luzade wrote:
Elenahina wrote:
Any idea when we might actually see Engineering complexes and the Rorqual/Orca changes on Sisi?
We're down to three weeks before the deploy date and we've yet to be able to actually test them.

Judging by the brevity of the program announcement of the coronation procedures: 5 days before release.


Yea Im willing to bet some if not all of the remaining changes/updates are going to be postponed to a later date thus pushing back future releases as Ive heard rumors that they cant seem to get the invulnerability to work properly on the rorqual as it only works on itself and not other ships in the same fleet on grid with it. And since there hasnt been a word of info since the original dev blog about it and weve onlt been getting things/info on other stuff that wasnt mentioned ie: ghost fitting, ship explosions etc seems this was a diversionary tactic to keep us otherwise occupied so as to not notice that the things that we actually want to know about and see on singularity are not coming as promised. Considering the scope of what all these new changes and additions that are to be coming to Tranquility on Nov 8th, really seems like a bad idea and business decision to wait until last minute to add them to the test server as Im sure that there is going to be a lot of bugs and reworks that will be needed to be worked out before going live.

its coming out on the test server tomorow! be patient.
CCP Habakuk said so himself on sisi that as long as the market dosent fack up it will be out monday oct 17
Mariko Musashi Hareka
Kaishin.
#15 - 2016-10-16 21:10:30 UTC
RainReaper wrote:
Mariko Musashi Hareka wrote:
Rivr Luzade wrote:
Elenahina wrote:
Any idea when we might actually see Engineering complexes and the Rorqual/Orca changes on Sisi?
We're down to three weeks before the deploy date and we've yet to be able to actually test them.

Judging by the brevity of the program announcement of the coronation procedures: 5 days before release.


Yea Im willing to bet some if not all of the remaining changes/updates are going to be postponed to a later date thus pushing back future releases as Ive heard rumors that they cant seem to get the invulnerability to work properly on the rorqual as it only works on itself and not other ships in the same fleet on grid with it. And since there hasnt been a word of info since the original dev blog about it and weve onlt been getting things/info on other stuff that wasnt mentioned ie: ghost fitting, ship explosions etc seems this was a diversionary tactic to keep us otherwise occupied so as to not notice that the things that we actually want to know about and see on singularity are not coming as promised. Considering the scope of what all these new changes and additions that are to be coming to Tranquility on Nov 8th, really seems like a bad idea and business decision to wait until last minute to add them to the test server as Im sure that there is going to be a lot of bugs and reworks that will be needed to be worked out before going live.

its coming out on the test server tomorow! be patient.
CCP Habakuk said so himself on sisi that as long as the market dosent fack up it will be out monday oct 17


Well Im not doubting you but like the saying goes "Pics or it didnt happen" cause in all honesty unless they post it here on the forums or in a dev blog its just hearsay and can be dismissed easily as there is no "paper trail" as we say in my line of work.
Darkblad
#16 - 2016-10-17 07:53:09 UTC
Mariko Musashi Hareka wrote:
Well Im not doubting you but like the saying goes "Pics or it didnt happen" cause in all honesty unless they post it here on the forums or in a dev blog its just hearsay and can be dismissed easily as there is no "paper trail" as we say in my line of work.
Watch this space http://playground.schildwall.info/sisileaks/newstats/?typeName=Rorqual to tell if there's changes done to the rorq.
(results will be no longer "No matching records found" then).
I'll try to get the data published as soon as a patch is deployed to sisi.
Raija Preniski
Doomheim
#17 - 2016-10-17 10:09:22 UTC
Your EVE client installation may have modified, damaged or corrupted files

Am getting this error message when I try to log onto Sisi anny knowledge of the reason?

No problems with TQ or on thunderdome
RainReaper
RRN Assembly INC
Nefatari Union
#18 - 2016-10-17 18:58:33 UTC
in the system of Vylade right next to dodixie im currently onlining a Medium Raitaru Engineering complex on the test server. anyone intrested to see it can come check it here!
chaosjj
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#19 - 2016-10-19 12:37:27 UTC
The new voice of AURA, i like it, but its something that will take some time to get used to after 8 years of the old voice
RainReaper
RRN Assembly INC
Nefatari Union
#20 - 2016-10-19 13:11:10 UTC
Alrighty so we got the new patch now... i still cant fit any structure weapons onto my Raitaru. also when will we get the engineering services seeded???
123Next page