These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Chemtrails are real, people! Wake up!

Author
Moustache Cuir
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-10-12 06:31:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Moustache Cuir
"This compact bundle of active nanites can be loaded into a Mining Foreman Burst module and dispersed across allied ships to greatly enhance the speed of their mining modules, allowing increased yield over time."

We don't want no command ships to "disperse" nanites on our children! I say we all buy tickers to iceland, head to CCP, force them to log into the game and then MURDER THEM AND THEIR SHINY DEV SHIPS! >:3

#CapsuleerLivesMatter
Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#2 - 2016-10-12 06:37:10 UTC
Self destruct cures all ills.
Moustache Cuir
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2016-10-12 06:43:13 UTC
It's only a temporary cure - big CCP will have you sprayed again as soon as you hop into your brand new svip'
Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#4 - 2016-10-12 07:45:42 UTC
Ah well. If I'm getting into a Svipul I have nothing to worry about.

I'm probably making the chemtrails sick.
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#5 - 2016-10-12 07:49:46 UTC
I don't quite know if I should be giggling my skinny *** off or just feel incredibly concerned for my fellow man.

I guess both will work. Sure has up till now for the most part.

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Moustache Cuir
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2016-10-12 08:09:48 UTC
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Ah well. If I'm getting into a Svipul I have nothing to worry about.

I'm probably making the chemtrails sick.

Can't you see that the T3D rebalance is intended for exactly that? Everything is connected people! They want the rorqual to mine tons of ore so that people can build MORE command ships ... WE'RE DOOMED!
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE
#7 - 2016-10-12 08:15:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
OP is a liar, people! wake up! There are no childrens in New Eden.

(and dont believe OP if he will say he will give you carrier or something)
Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
#8 - 2016-10-12 08:15:35 UTC
OMG! You're absolutely right. It all makes sense now; WE'RE SO SCREWED!!!

"Tomahawks?"

"----in' A, right?"

"Trouble is, those things cost like a million and a half each."

"----, you pay me half that and I'll hump in some c4 and blow the ---- out of it my own damn self."

Moustache Cuir
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#9 - 2016-10-12 08:23:40 UTC
The parrot is named Arya, as in Arya Stark, because she has one hell of a temper :3

Back on track
Do you think that ice mining drones are a coincidence!?
Jesse Edwin Davis
Doomheim
#10 - 2016-10-12 08:31:57 UTC
Moustache Cuir wrote:
...compact bundle of active nanites can be loaded into a Mining Foreman Burst module and dispersed across allied ships...

What a bullshit.

No, really. What a bullshit.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11 - 2016-10-12 08:33:22 UTC
Moustache Cuir wrote:
The parrot is named Arya, as in Arya Stark, because she has one hell of a temper :3

Back on track
Do you think that ice mining drones are a coincidence!?

But it had to be Mittani. :(

Bah!

I cant pilot a carrier anyway...
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#12 - 2016-10-12 08:39:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Jesse Edwin Davis wrote:
Moustache Cuir wrote:
...compact bundle of active nanites can be loaded into a Mining Foreman Burst module and dispersed across allied ships...

What a bullshit.

No, really. What a bullshit.

Probably sticking to electromagnetic waves with data for ships would sound better. And those burst modules loaded with nanites analysing data in neural grid and producing those waves.
Moustache Cuir
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#13 - 2016-10-12 08:48:22 UTC
CCP = Chemical Control of Populations

We can see things clearly now!
MidnightWyvern
Fukamichi Corporation
SAYR Galactic
#14 - 2016-10-12 15:38:53 UTC
Thank you for this thread. I needed this.

Rattati Senpai noticed us! See you in the next FPS!

Alts: Saray Wyvern, Mobius Wyvern (Dust 514)

Conrad Makbure
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2016-10-13 00:03:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Conrad Makbure
EVE has always been a phallic game, it's no surprise that there is now space **** for ships.

edit: aww man. you edited out j**z?
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#16 - 2016-10-13 02:23:39 UTC
Yeah, everybody knows CCP are a part of the Reptilian conspiracy. Consider this:
CCCP - No difference, except one less C.
CCM Notice the HTFU similarities. Hardly a coincidence.
Staff making music videos while on vacation on their own saved money. Some rudeness, but hard to spot any decadence. This people are too positive. Hrm....
Smile
Moustache Cuir
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#17 - 2016-10-15 23:08:06 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Yeah, everybody knows CCP are a part of the Reptilian conspiracy. Consider this:
Staff making music videos while on vacation on their own saved money. Some rudeness, but hard to spot any decadence. This people are too positive. Hrm....
Smile

Proof that they are training troops to defend their HQ in Iceland, I don't get the choice of weapons tho ... not ****-shaped enough, so unlike CCP ... Meaning that they have help, we need to get to the bottom of this!

Also:
- Why is the executive producer named Seagull? A seagull is a bird. . Birds are known to carry diseases as they migrate.. Does that mean that once infected we infect other people !? Time to bubblefuck gates!

- CCP canceled DUST514, was their first attempt at mind control done through nanite dust instead of nanite spray? DUST goes offline the same year nanite spray goes online, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

- The patch will be named ascension, does nanite spray make you high? (that'd change EVERYTHING)

Riot!

PS: look at their eyes in the first picture, if you can't see mind control you've been mind controlled!
Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#18 - 2016-10-16 00:04:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
Moustache Cuir wrote:
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Smile

Proof that they are training troops to defend their HQ in Iceland, I don't get the choice of weapons tho ... not ****-shaped enough, so unlike CCP ... Meaning that they have help, we need to get to the bottom of this!

Also:
- Why is the executive producer named Seagull? A seagull is a bird. . Birds are known to carry diseases as they migrate.. Does that mean that once infected we infect other people !? Time to bubblefuck gates!

- CCP canceled DUST514, was their first attempt at mind control done through nanite dust instead of nanite spray? DUST goes offline the same year nanite spray goes online, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

- The patch will be named ascension, does nanite spray make you high? (that'd change EVERYTHING)

Riot!

PS: look at their eyes in the first picture, if you can't see mind control you've been mind controlled!

"Seagull" is reference to the strange Steven'n'Seagulls, who play metal songs hillbilly-style, and claim to be from Finland. A pretty farfetched combination of things, wouldn't you say? Who are they trying to fool?

But to see the link and their involvement, you have to understand that the Steve'n'Seagulls name is a not-so-subtle reference to Steven Seagal. Yes, the master musician Steven Seagal. Who has never bothered to conceal his former role as a CIA assassin. Or for that matter, his connections to an extremely powerful former KGB agent.

Seagull. Fabricated band Steven'n'Seagulls. Steven Seagal. CIA. KGB. CCCP (which is an acronym for the Soviet Union, master of the KGB). CCP. It's so obvious. It's clear that CCP chose their name as an inside joke, just to laugh at us. That's how reptilians/trilateral commission/illuminati are-- they know they have the power locked up so tight, they're cocky about it. They get their jollies creating chains of too-obvious clues, waving them right in our faces, and laughing among themselves about it!
Mark Marconi
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2016-10-16 00:26:50 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
Smile

Their not on vacations you fool.

They are scouting invasion locations. The data is encrypted into the video.

The CSM gets in the way of CCP communicating properly with the players of this game.

After all we are not just players, we are customers.

Time for the CSM to be disbanded.

Major Xadi
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2016-10-16 12:27:05 UTC

Heeeey, when we get the new hats, maybe CCP can make some of them tinfoil hats. Cause some of these toons need that.

But they have to be made of the thick gauge aluminum foil, cause I have personally found the thinner gauge stuff, like the kind some people still wrap sandwiches in, doesn't block all bandwidths and thus some signals still get through.
12Next page