These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CONCORD: Intra/Extra Dimensional

Author
Ottom Ephesianos
Mirkur Draug'Tyr
Ushra'Khan
#1 - 2016-10-07 13:05:46 UTC
Studies show that the mass of CONCORDS gates are equivalent to that of 1/4th the matter involved in damning a Black Hole.

1/4th the material composition of a Worm Hole.

These are theoretical numbers compiled by a conglomeration of super computers and collaborated results.

No one has ever, nor will ever fill up a Worm Hole or sate the gravimetric pull of a Black Hole.

However theory suggests that as Eve Cluster revolves to static equilibrium the gates of CONCORD will wilt to the previous occupants.

More than just Sleepers coming out of the mist.

Will the mass remain and be weighed and measured on this plane or will the gates disappear, returning to their origin?

Time will tell.

In the mean time be savvy and take samples of the CONCORD Bulletin Boards and scrape some metal from the gates.

Who knows?

They might have periodic elements yet to be discovered.

-ottout

Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#2 - 2016-10-07 13:45:15 UTC
Oh, lovely. My morning cup of roaring headache.
Yarosara Ruil
#3 - 2016-10-07 14:53:52 UTC
The true marvel is the amount of words Mister Ephesianos can string together in a sentence without actually forming a coherent thought or idea.

But at this point I feel like our accusations are encouraging him rather than dissuade him from this behavior.
Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#4 - 2016-10-07 18:24:55 UTC
Honestly, this was almost coherent by comparison with his usual fare.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Yarosara Ruil
#5 - 2016-10-07 18:27:08 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:

Well Miss Makoto, you know what they say about monkeys and typewriters.
Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#6 - 2016-10-07 18:42:17 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:

Only, that doesn't make it better.

If it's almost coherent, I start looking for signal. I keep looking for things that make sense.

He puts so much work into this that I keep wanting it to be worthwhile. I keep hoping that this is going to be poetry instead of ...

... noise.

But, it's not. Or if it is, he's the only one who understands it.

Hence the headache.
Ibrahim Tash-Murkon
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#7 - 2016-10-07 20:21:16 UTC
I have discovered that if you take his posts in order (only the first ones from threads he started) and then keep track of when a word is a prime number (including 1) in their ordering (by multiple passes) 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11...then repeating with the new order of the remaining words until all words can be ordered in accordance by the prime number they represent and the number of the pass in which they were selected then taking the order of orders from all of his posts and laying the words out it's all still gibberish.

"I give you the destiny of Faith, and you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens: Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given." - Book of Reclaiming 22:13

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#8 - 2016-10-07 20:49:07 UTC
Too much free time.....
Deceiver's Echo
Imperial Rite Mission Rens
#9 - 2016-10-07 21:31:56 UTC
Quote:
No one has ever, nor will ever fill up a Worm Hole or sate the gravimetric pull of a Black Hole.

However theory suggests that as Eve Cluster revolves to static equilibrium the gates of CONCORD will wilt to the previous occupants.

More than just Sleepers coming out of the mist.

Will the mass remain and be weighed and measured on this plane or will the gates disappear, returning to their origin?

I am unfamiliar with this individual's previous posts (and honestly do not have the energy to acquaint myself), but this seems to be a reference to EoM philosophy.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#10 - 2016-10-07 23:39:26 UTC
Deceiver's Echo wrote:
(and honestly do not have the energy to acquaint myself)

Don't bother, none of them make a damn bit of sense regardless of how you read it.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Lord Kailethre
Tengoo Uninstallation Service
#11 - 2016-10-09 00:45:48 UTC
Sometimes I wonder if it's actually my translators that are broken, and Ottom is speaking some divine wisdom.
Or maybe he is just on drugs.
Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#12 - 2016-10-09 00:55:22 UTC
Ever stop and think..."maybe he's beta testing a new translator?" Or just trying to find flaws in the current one?
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#13 - 2016-10-09 09:58:58 UTC
Ottom Ephesianos wrote:

Who knows?

Not you, that's for sure.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#14 - 2016-10-09 11:05:23 UTC
That is an interesting theory. However, I don't think the gates will move out. Previous reports from the past two weeks of gating moving inside systems have so far been unconfirmed.
William Danneskjold
#15 - 2016-10-13 15:42:40 UTC
Serious question. How high are you, and on what drugs? I can't figure it out even after reading your last several threads.

War is murder. It always has been, always will be. Murder in the name of God. Freedom. Your country. Whatever it is, it is murder. I am already against the next set of wars.

Luna Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2016-10-14 04:05:21 UTC
Heresy.

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))