These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[I-KEY] Get To Know Keyholder Investment Group

Author
Felise Selunix
Keyholder Investment Group
#1 - 2016-10-01 18:05:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Felise Selunix
The Key to Prosperity Is Here!

Welcome to a new era in international economic development in New Eden! Let us introduce you to the Keyholder Investment Group.

Keyholder Investment Group (KIG) stands ready to partner with people from all walks of life in order to help make New Eden a place of prosperity.

Our Cluster is home to countless people who want a good life for themselves and their families. There are also countless planets and systems who's potential has yet to be glimpsed. KIG wants to bring these great qualities together for the good of all of us.

KIG will utilize the best minds across from across the Cluster to identify key development opportunities from all corners of New Eden and gather the resources and expertise to help bring those projects to life. We believe that when passion and community spirit are paired with expertise and resources, everyone has a chance to prosper. From cities and planets to stations and star systems, KIG is here to roll up our sleeves and help people build a better life for themselves, and a better future for our Cluster.

KIG will begin by concentrating our efforts in four specific areas:

Retail and Wholesale Sales: KIG offers a range of products at competitive prices in all major markets across the Cluster. Our distribution network is designed to serve customers at all levels, from large institutions to individual consumers. KIG has you covered.

Planetside Investment: Across the galaxy, countless inhabited planets go wanting for high-capacity investment. KIG will look to fill that gap. By marshalling resources from across New Eden, we will help people make their homes more prosperous and livable.

Strategic Partnership: KIG will connect with like-minded organizations from across the galaxy in order to share their resources and skills in order to better finance and develop resources in every nation among high and low security systems.

Investing in Humanitarian Resources: Conflicts continue to rage across New Eden, leaving injured, displaced, and devastated people in their wake in every corner of the Cluster. While we may not be able to end all of these conflicts, KIG stands ready to help direct resources and intellectual capital towards improving the resources that can help see those in the middle through these dark times and help them find a new dawn.

The Servant Sisters of Eve share our vision, that's why we at KIG are proud to count them as a strategic partner in this adventure, lending thier substantial knowledge of international development, humanitarianism, and relationship building to the important work of creating a more peaceful and verdant New Eden.

"During my life, I've traveled across New Eden from Matar to Jita and beyond helping to make my family businesses better. At every stop, I've seen people from all walks of life who just want a chance. Keyholder is my personal promise that they'll have one."
-Felise Selunix, CEO and Principal, KIG

Keyholder Investment Group: Unlocking your future one investment at a time.

*A member of the Loglur Economic Community
Varcutii Renalard
#2 - 2016-10-01 18:41:08 UTC
Keyholder Investment Group [I-KEY]
Tax Rate 100.00 %Arnon IX - Moon 3 - Sisters of EVE Bureau
Shares 1000 Member Count 1

Felise Selunix
CURRENT CORPORATION
Keyholder Investment Group [I-KEY] from 2016.09.23 13:42 to this day
PREVIOUS CORPORATION(S)
Pator Tech School [PTS] from 2016.05.27 02:43 to 2016.09.23 13:42.

---

I think i need some popcorn.
Cain Aloga
SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari
#3 - 2016-10-01 18:47:37 UTC
Aloga Industies welcomes this announcement. Any organization that follows the ideals of prosperity and the uplifting of the poor has our support. I look forward to both seeing what projects I-KEY works on, as well as any opportunity for cooperation between our organizations.

While our warriors fight for our people's freedom, we in turn should fight for our people's prosperity.

Jason Galente
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2016-10-01 20:18:21 UTC
Useful idiots. Scams don't die because the naive make them work.

Only the liberty of the individual assures the prosperity of the whole. And this foundation must be defended.

At any cost

Felise Selunix
#5 - 2016-10-03 23:15:19 UTC
Thanks to all for the well wishes on this new venture. KIG is equally hopeful about Republic-based initiatives such as Aloga Industries and their potential for increased prosperity within the Republic and beyond.

In the coming weeks, we will work to provide more details about KIG and in the coming weeks, share new developments as they arise. Currently, we are identifying appropriate development opportunities and developing long-term investment strategies in a number of areas which we hope will bear fruit in the near future.

In the meantime, we will provide an FAQ in order to help answer commonly asked questions about this very new venture. We'd love to hear from you! Feel free to pose inquiries to this thread and watch for more information in due time.

Matar Ronin
#6 - 2016-10-05 01:58:33 UTC
Perhaps you can get some of the slavery cultists whom you present as such humanitarian evangelicals to invest?

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2016-10-05 02:39:28 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Perhaps you can get some of the slavery cultists whom you present as such humanitarian evangelicals to invest?

If you give a shite about the Republic maybe YOU invest in any Minmatar economic institution, doesn't have to be Felunix's. Or maybe start something of your own that involves creation rather than the destruction that is like narcotics to you?

But of course, far as you are concerned, shooting slavers is the only way to prosperity and giving emancipated slaves a better life along with the freedom. Have you considered, maybe, that one of the ways to make the Matari not part of the Republic (I'm including slaves by the way), is by making the Republic a much better alternative than whatever it was they currently have? Can't do that when much of the Republic is still a poverty-ridden cesspool and the parts that actually isn't a cesspool doesn't have the kind of infrastructure needed to handle a sudden large influx of immigrants (like that one time the late Jamyl Sarum pulled that emancipation stunt and gave the Republic a much needed boot-in-the-head about how unprepared she is at dealing with this 'windfall').

The so-called 'slavery cultists', which by the way, is the official religious institution of the Amarr Empire, does in fact practice charity. What better way to get people to listen to The Word beyond throwing in bread and soup into the deal, eh? Obviously, you can't parse that information, because you fail to appreciate the Amarr Empire as being multi-faceted, with both the good parts and the bad parts, of which conversion via slavery is a major but not the only bugbear.

Not that you will know anything about it since you would much rather be shooting Amarrians than actually trying to figure out what makes them tick or see the universe beyond the duality of pure white and vantablack. If you think in this manner, I will like to point out that the Republic actually broke trust one time by channeling funds meant for economic development into some clandestine third party military operation and our practice of exiling or ill-treating anyone with a bad voluval or still holding onto the Amarr faith, that the Federation is prone of rash behaviour if their sensibilities are ever offended. For example that whole Caldari-Gallente War (all because the citizens decided that the best way to deal with a terrorist attack is by condemning an entire nation) and the Intaki mistreatment (rawr sympathizers rawr).

I must cut down on the coffee intake. I hate mornings so much. I wouldn't even be up if it weren't for some workshop things and potatoes to deal with.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Felise Selunix
#8 - 2016-10-05 02:51:34 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:

Thank you for your inquiry, Mr. Ronin. You're thoughts and opinions are highly valued here at KIG, as is your interest in finding investors in our venture. Though we are still developing our FAQ, I wanted to respond to your heartfelt message personally.

To answer the question that I think you're asking, KIG does not solicit investment in the firm itself. Rather, we look to pair existing and potential resources from civic-minded sources with worthwhile development opportunities around the Cluster that can do the most good for the most people. We at KIG feel that our greatest strength is as a facilitator of partnerships, rather than a financier of projects.

Thank you once again for your offer to help locate investors from all corners of the Cluster, Mr. Ronin. You're support is greatly appreciated. Watch this thread for more information in the coming weeks!

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2016-10-05 03:34:00 UTC
By the way, when you mention sales and retail, this includes capsuleer-level goods yes? Are you making these goods in-house or do you source them from outside suppliers?

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Felise Selunix
#10 - 2016-10-05 04:26:23 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:
By the way, when you mention sales and retail, this includes capsuleer-level goods yes? Are you making these goods in-house or do you source them from outside suppliers?

Thanks for your question, Elmund! Yes. KIG's trading portfolio includes a variety of capsuleer-level manufactured goods as well as baseliner goods at competitive prices, though we have no plans to include a manufacturing operation at this time.

The goal of our retail and wholesale operations will be twofold. First, we want to position ourselves to create an incentivized market for small and emerging manufacturers who may otherwise have difficulty getting into the market. We also want to use the proceeds from our sales to provide administrative assistance and help provide funds to facilitate larger investments in infrastructure by providing 'seed money' for so to speak for these projects that may attract larger investments.

This plan is subject to change depending on the movements of the markets and changes to our business model along the way, but this seems a solid place to begin the journey.

Thanks again for your question and support. I agree with you that the future of the Republic lies in the investments that we can make in our infrastructure and institutions. KIG is eager to play a part in it.

p.s. good luck in the workshop and definitely lay off the coffee while scrolling IGS. It's a good way to bust a blood vessel or two and it's way too early for that. Cool
Tabor Murn
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2016-10-05 14:04:55 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:

I fail to see any mention of the Amarr in the original announcement. Are you suggesting that the Servant Sisters of Eve are "slavery cultists" as well?
Maria Daphiti
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#12 - 2016-10-05 14:45:02 UTC
Tabor Murn wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:

I fail to see any mention of the Amarr in the original announcement. Are you suggesting that the Servant Sisters of Eve are "slavery cultists" as well?

I guess he likes using that phrase a lot. You know what they say about people with hammers. Pretty soon everything else looks like a nail.
Tabor Murn
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2016-10-05 14:50:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Tabor Murn
Maria Daphiti wrote:

I guess he likes using that phrase a lot. You know what they say about people with hammers. Pretty soon everything else looks like a nail.

Heh, I like that.
Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#14 - 2016-10-05 15:06:35 UTC
Maria Daphiti wrote:
Tabor Murn wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:

I think he might consider Ms. Selunix, personally, too sympathetic to the Empire.

Using the term "slavery cult" for the Amarrian faith seems a little dangerous from a couple angles. Aside from making compromise difficult, it also doesn't draw a distinction between Amarr and Sani Sabik.

Maybe from his point of view there really isn't any?
Matar Ronin
#15 - 2016-10-05 16:20:03 UTC
Tabor Murn wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:

My statement was in regard to pilot Selunix putting forth the idea that evangelical humanitarian concern was a driving force behind the human slavery practiced by the slavery cultists. It has nothing to do with the SOE.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Matar Ronin
#16 - 2016-10-05 16:49:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Matar Ronin
Maria Daphiti wrote:
Tabor Murn wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:

The phrase is accurate.
Like referring to isk doublers as lying scammers.
Now the lying scammers and their shills will protest and tell you they are legit isk doublers.
The truth nonetheless will remain that they are lying scammers.

Now does that make everyone a lying scammer? Nope.
Does that identify all isk doublers as lying scammers? Yes!

However when you have a violent barbarian cult pretending to be a religion that justifies the enslavement of other human beings it has indisputably historically made every other religion in New Eden a nail for their hammer of forced conversion and subjugation.

Actual facts are the best way to counter cute phrases from apologist supporters of the slavery cult.
A good way to determine how compromised a person is by the accurate description of certain activities is when they shed tears about how harsh the label sounds while never effectively disputing its factual basis. They don't want to be identified for what they really are. They prefer less brutal labels, like holder instead of slaver, zealot instead of cultist, and evangelical instead of barbarian. Since they can't escape the facts they want nicer labels.

I choose to directly identify the horror they inflict on other human beings in accurate terms.

Matar Ronin
#17 - 2016-10-05 17:00:54 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Maria Daphiti wrote:
Tabor Murn wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:

I think he might consider Ms. Selunix, personally, too sympathetic to the Empire.

Using the term "slavery cult" for the Amarrian faith seems a little dangerous from a couple angles. Aside from making compromise difficult, it also doesn't draw a distinction between Amarr and Sani Sabik.

Maybe from his point of view there really isn't any?
Tell me how you would compromise with a rapist still engaged in the act?

Tell me what do you respond with when the rapist tells you it is his divine right to **** you for your own salvation?

How many angles of danger do you see for the person being raped?

Hibou Heluene
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2016-10-05 17:13:12 UTC
What a vulgar post. I'm disinclined to read any further along this pilot's line of 'argument'.
Matar Ronin
#19 - 2016-10-05 17:20:58 UTC
Hibou Heluene wrote:
What a vulgar post. I'm disinclined to read any further along this pilot's line of 'argument'.
The horrors of slavery are quite unattractive to look at.
I understand your discomfort.

But before you leave ponder the discomfort for a child fit with a pain/drug inflicting slave collar.

A child.

You may find my comments vulgar but the practice of human slavery in New Eden must stop.

Arrendis
TK Corp
#20 - 2016-10-05 17:57:43 UTC
Hibou Heluene wrote:

Vulgarity's a funny concept. It literally means something's being said in the manner of the common people, not the powerful. I don't necessarily endorse Ronin's methods, but when it comes to people being abused and denied basic human rights, he's got a point: why is it more important to be nice than to be effective?

I know my own position on that issue, but I'm interested in yours.
12Next page