These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

927 Combat Roam, Ships & Ordnance Supplied!

Author
Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#141 - 2016-09-28 06:59:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Aria Jenneth
Matar Ronin wrote:
My deep heart felt thanks to the pilots and crews of the 927 Combat Roam.

Job well done!

Today we started on the road to mapping the connection patterns of the unidentified wormholes Drifters use to access all parts of the New Eden Cluster. When the first wormhole collapsed behind us we had no way to know where or even when the next opening would occur.

That is why Drake Ashigaru Alliance was/is willing to pay for all the ships put into harms way on our Combat Roams. Over the next few months we hope to map the locations and timing patterns of the unidentified wormholes, and the numbers and strength of the Drifter forces using them.

Again to the intrepid capsuleer pilots and their fearless crews who participated in the 927 Combat Roam, a good number of whom are still deep in Drifter Anoikis, well done!

To anyone else reading this, stay tuned.


So-- Drifter Hive wormholes appear specifically in systems where there are Jove observatories. I don't know if they ever open connections directly to other systems in Anoikis. I don't think ARC has observed a pattern to where they appear and when.

If you're trying to work the wormholes' patterns out to add to the general knowledge, good luck. As a method of transportation, though, they're maybe the most dangerous I know of. The Drifters take offense if they catch you near one. ARC has sometimes taken more severe losses on the wormholes than in the Hives.
Matar Ronin
#142 - 2016-09-28 07:18:32 UTC
Utari Onzo wrote:
So you went on a roam to explore about, and presumably intended to fight, Drifters. Why all the hush hush and secrecy from the start? Had you been open about your target and intentions I might have even gently encouraged (read, bullied) several compatriots to take part to fight against a common enemy.

Instead you made a post that eluded to secret form ups, combat ships and used an aggresive rhetoric against anyone suggesting it was an attempt against the Empire. You made no effort to scale down that position, and in the process debated (read: shouted at like a man child) against all and sundry in a manner that seems to have embarrassed a lot of serious supporters of the Republic and the Minmatar at large.

So, did you have a change of plan due to the presence of the Sanmatar at the ceremony, or were you deliberatly handy capping yourself for the sake of notorioty on a forum not many people take serious anymore?
My position in regard to the Drifters is long standing and well documented here on IGS. I attempted to sponsor information gathering roams into Drifter Anoikis as far back as the assasination of jamyl. I said then and maintain that the almost instant loss of so many lives when her Titan was destroyed should have been a wake up call for all of New Eden. Stand together or hang separately.

But many objected to my politics, so I stepped aside and promoted a better known more experienced and acceptable non-Matari to lead the effort. He has since vanished and others who prefer to fly with amarrians have held the lead in information gathering.

Many people are willing to fly with members of the militia from all sides, amarrians both the common and those confused that their birth grants them some extra status, but somehow when they meet an unapologetic abolitionist freedom fighter they just can't bear it.

Not being popular and not knowing where the wormhole would open I thought it best to keep under wraps the specifics of what we planned. Low security and null security space are not the most welcoming areas for an unwanted fleet to show up.

So when the resident trolls and the nervous always think everything is about them crowd starting shooting off their mouths about just exactly what I was doing, planning, and how it had no chance to succeed, I gave them plenty enough rope to hang themselves. I find it best to let those who go off half cocked prove themselves also half witted.

It indeed would have been nice to have additional, dare I say even amarrian pilots on the roam, because our intention was to share the information with all the human empires of New Eden, because all are in danger, in our opinion. The date however would have made it difficult for a lot of amarrians who were otherwise engaged.

We decided since it is not going to be possible to satisfy those looking for a reason to object we will press on on our own and present the results. All those who wish to keep telling everyone else they know what we are doing or planning should take note, have a few facts to back up your imaginary tales, or get use to being repeatedly publicly wrong.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#143 - 2016-09-29 05:56:30 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Desiderya wrote:
Probably - freedom fighters were just an example. There are many Rebels With a Cause. They tend to try and go for brownie points before doing something whereas terrorists tend to collect their questionable laurels afterwards.

Excuse me, but the concept of chaos fighters is straightforward dumb. I would set them even below terrorists, who at least know what they are doing. And having a chaos as a cause is basically equal to having no cause.


You really need to stop equating 'freedom' with 'chaos'. Freedom is self-determination, nothing more. It is exactly what the Caldari people sought when the CEP declared the foundation of the Caldari State and their secession from the Gallente Federation.
It is only natural that Pilot Kim equates freedom with chaos. The Caldari who followed the then rogue criminal organization of CEP created chaos in the Federation.

Subsequently using the model of what freedom from the orderly governing Federation wrought for the Caldari people, that was then indoctrinated into her obviously pliable mind as being the fault of the Gallente, she actually could think, with years of Caldari megacorp mangled leadership history to back her up, that chaos is indeed the result of people questioning authority and seeking self determination.

Poor simple Pilot Kim's entire life experience has been in the turbulence created by the chaos caused by the CEP's duplicity against the then young Federation.

In her own twisted and pathetic fashion she adores actual chaos, as demonstrated by her being smitten by the vicious criminal racist thug Tibus Heth. One can easily note that she mimics his brutal criminal low iq racism in almost every response to opposing points of view here on IGS.

Although she is a generator of a steady stream of hate speech Pilot Kim is deserving only of pity, the forces that twisted her into such a dim blunt instrument of hate came from the very heart of chaos.

That's too much of tribal ignorance in a single post. Okay, lets try to disassemble and debunk delusions of this tribal.

1. Equating freedom with freedom. Interesting concept of tribal mind, very 'deep and profound'. Maybe our tribal opponent will bring examples when freedom is not equal to freedom?

2. Of course I am not equating freedom with freedom, like this tribal states. I simply discuss freedom as it is - inhuman, dangerous and destructive criminal concept.

3. CEP was neither rogue, nor criminal organization. The CEP is a board of directors of corporations to solve common matters together. To claim that forming such sort of entity would be criminal or rogue is utter ignorance.

4. CEP never created freedom in the Federation. Federals are trying to create freedom themselves, but it is definitely not our way of life. What CEP did is left the Federation and fought for independence from these freedom-loving scums.

5. Unlike federals and this tribal, my mind was neither indoctrinated, nor piable. That this tribal claims this is nothing but futile attempt at discrediting officers of Caldari State. Again, unlike federals and tribals, we were taught to think for themselves, and not to cling to destructive ideals like freedom without even realizing how evil these concepts are.

6. Again, unlike federal sources, Caldari teaches history by facts and not by opinions. In Caldari history class you won't hear any word, saying who was right or who was wrong, you will never hear any bad word towards a slaver or a victim of slavers. The history is just a chain of events, and it is a pity you tribals fail to understand it. And it is a pity that gallentean scum politizes history. But what happened had happened, even if you will say it didn't. And we, Caldari, know what happened. And we, unlike you, can bring ourselves our opinions on fact and decide for ourselves, what was good and what was wrong.

7. Despite this ignorant tribal claims that my 'entire life experience' was created by freedom caused by CEP's actions, it is utterly untrue. When I was brought up, the Federation and the State were at peace and were trying to live together until the Federation started the war eight years ago. When it happened, I already has died and became a capsuleer. But this tribal clearly fails even to check dates of events before speaking, especially when they are publically available.

8. And then this deluded person dares to claim I adore actual freedom. Well, I don't know how to comment this rather than telling him to open his eyes and try to speak about me and not about the person he imagines in his sick hallucinations.

9. Tibus Heth was neither vicious, nor criminal, noor racist, nor thug. He was the Hero of Caldari State, the best man ever lived, the Executor, the Liberator of Caldari Prime. He lived and died as a Hero. As a Soldier of Caldari State, defending against superior Sansha forces. And this Matar Ronin is nothing but a disgusting liar, worst of the scum, who dares to insult fallen soldiers.


Well, I think it is enough for the start. This tribal looks neither smart, nor humane for considering his speeches. I would recommend for loyal citizens to simply consider him an enemy of the State and shoot him on contact. The violence is the only language tribals like him would understand.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Matar Ronin
#144 - 2016-09-29 07:42:47 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
[quote=Desiderya]EDIT .


You really need to stop equating 'freedom' with 'chaos'. Freedom is self-determination, nothing more. It is exactly what the Caldari people sought when the CEP declared the foundation of the Caldari State and their secession from the Gallente Federation.
It is only natural that Pilot Kim equates freedom with chaos. The Caldari who followed the then rogue criminal organization of CEP created chaos in the Federation.

Subsequently using the model of what freedom from the orderly governing Federation wrought for the Caldari people, that was then indoctrinated into her obviously pliable mind as being the fault of the Gallente, she actually could think, with years of Caldari megacorp mangled leadership history to back her up, that chaos is indeed the result of people questioning authority and seeking self determination.

Poor simple Pilot Kim's entire life experience has been in the turbulence created by the chaos caused by the CEP's duplicity against the then young Federation.

In her own twisted and pathetic fashion she adores actual chaos, as demonstrated by her being smitten by the vicious criminal racist thug Tibus Heth. One can easily note that she mimics his brutal criminal low iq racism in almost every response to opposing points of view here on IGS.

Although she is a generator of a steady stream of hate speech Pilot Kim is deserving only of pity, the forces that twisted her into such a dim blunt instrument of hate came from the very heart of chaos.

That's too much of tribal ignorance in a single post. Okay, lets try to disassemble and debunk delusions of this tribal.

1. Equating freedom with freedom. Interesting concept of tribal mind, very 'deep and profound'. Maybe our tribal opponent will bring examples when freedom is not equal to freedom?

2. Of course I am not equating freedom with freedom, like this tribal states. I simply discuss freedom as it is - inhuman, dangerous and destructive criminal concept.

3. CEP was neither rogue, nor criminal organization. The CEP is a board of directors of corporations to solve common matters together. To claim that forming such sort of entity would be criminal or rogue is utter ignorance.

4. CEP never created freedom in the Federation. Federals are trying to create freedom themselves, but it is definitely not our way of life. What CEP did is left the Federation and fought for independence from these freedom-loving scums.

5. Unlike federals and this tribal, my mind was neither indoctrinated, nor piable. That this tribal claims this is nothing but futile attempt at discrediting officers of Caldari State. Again, unlike federals and tribals, we were taught to think for themselves, and not to cling to destructive ideals like freedom without even realizing how evil these concepts are.

6. Again, unlike federal sources, Caldari teaches history by facts and not by opinions. In Caldari history class you won't hear any word, saying who was right or who was wrong, you will never hear any bad word towards a slaver or a victim of slavers. The history is just a chain of events, and it is a pity you tribals fail to understand it. And it is a pity that gallentean scum politizes history. But what happened had happened, even if you will say it didn't. And we, Caldari, know what happened. And we, unlike you, can bring ourselves our opinions on fact and decide for ourselves, what was good and what was wrong.

7. Despite this ignorant tribal claims that my 'entire life experience' was created by freedom caused by CEP's actions, it is utterly untrue. When I was brought up, the Federation and the State were at peace and were trying to live together until the Federation started the war eight years ago. When it happened, I already has died and became a capsuleer. But this tribal clearly fails even to check dates of events before speaking, especially when they are publically available.

8. And then this deluded person dares to claim I adore actual freedom. Well, I don't know how to comment this rather than telling him to open his eyes and try to speak about me and not about the person he imagines in his sick hallucinations.

9. Tibus Heth was neither vicious, nor criminal, noor racist, nor thug. He was the Hero of Caldari State, the best man ever lived, the Executor, the Liberator of Caldari Prime. He lived and died as a Hero. As a Soldier of Caldari State, defending against superior Sansha forces. And this Matar Ronin is nothing but a disgusting liar, worst of the scum, who dares to insult fallen soldiers. Well, I think it is enough for the start. This tribal looks neither smart, nor humane for considering his speeches. I would recommend for loyal citizens to simply consider him an enemy of the State and shoot him on contact. The violence is the only language tribals like him would understand.
Pilot Kim i so rarely single you out anymore because you lack the courage to accept the duel in space I offered you here on the IGS a long time ago. Because your loud mouth with it's limited vocabulary is always calling people out I called you out.

You lacked the honor to show up and back up all your big talk about being the "soldier of the state", the only state you are a soldier of is the state of ignorant denial. So please until your fake honor is restored by meeting in combat per the original terms posted here on IGS save your childish race based idiocy for others. I have no time for loud cowards who lack enough honor to back up the oral excrement they spew into almost every conversation, little tin soldier your bluff has been called again, come and let me put some high velocity "tribal" into that empty head the state forgot to fill for you, your frozen carcass will make a nice reminder for all who think angry self loathing racist sexually confused eunuchs can possibly be good soldiers and not just pathetic.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#145 - 2016-09-29 07:52:17 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Pilot Kim i so rarely single you out anymore because you lack the courage to accept the duel in space I offered you here on the IGS a long time ago. Because your loud mouth with it's limited vocabulary is always calling people out I called you out.

You lacked the honor to show up and back up all your big talk about being the "soldier of the state", the only state you are a soldier of is the state of ignorant denial. So please until your fake honor is restored by meeting in combat per the original terms posted here on IGS save your childish race based idiocy for others. I have no time for loud cowards who lack enough honor to back up the oral excrement they spew into almost every conversation, little tin soldier your bluff has been called again, come and let me put some high velocity "tribal" into that empty head the state forgot to fill for you, your frozen carcass will make a nice reminder for all who think angry self loathing racist sexually confused eunuchs can possibly be good soldiers and not just pathetic.

You savage! How dare you assume I lack honor!
I won't duel a primitive tribal like you just only because space trash like you lack any honor. But I would gladly meet you in space and make an example of you to show you your place. Pity you are too coward for actually showing up. So, unless you actually get courage to appear here for me to kill you, be so kind to shut up and stop making a clown out of yourself, okay?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Matar Ronin
#146 - 2016-09-29 08:07:36 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:
Pilot Kim i so rarely single you out anymore because you lack the courage to accept the duel in space I offered you here on the IGS a long time ago. Because your loud mouth with it's limited vocabulary is always calling people out I called you out.

You lacked the honor to show up and back up all your big talk about being the "soldier of the state", the only state you are a soldier of is the state of ignorant denial. So please until your fake honor is restored by meeting in combat per the original terms posted here on IGS save your childish race based idiocy for others. I have no time for loud cowards who lack enough honor to back up the oral excrement they spew into almost every conversation, little tin soldier your bluff has been called again, come and let me put some high velocity "tribal" into that empty head the state forgot to fill for you, your frozen carcass will make a nice reminder for all who think angry self loathing racist sexually confused eunuchs can possibly be good soldiers and not just pathetic.

You savage! How dare you assume I lack honor!
I won't duel a primitive tribal like you just only because space trash like you lack any honor. But I would gladly meet you in space and make an example of you to show you your place. Pity you are too coward for actually showing up. So, unless you actually get courage to appear here for me to kill you, be so kind to shut up and stop making a clown out of yourself, okay?
So again "Soldier of the State" you fear accepting my duel.

That is what I expected of you, big talk, shaky knees.

You know among capsuleers being called a savage by a racist coward has no sting.

Glad that everyone can see with you, when push came to shove you are afraid to leave "State" space. lol

Good move to say you won't duel space trash, because we lack honor, while you shiver in fear and spew excuses, don't cry anymore I will not pod you, you have just shown everyone you are not worthy of the ammo it would take.

I gave you a second chance to reclaim your honor, you will not get another offer to shake off your cowardice. You are dismissed tin soldier.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#147 - 2016-09-29 08:55:03 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:
Pilot Kim i so rarely single you out anymore because you lack the courage to accept the duel in space I offered you here on the IGS a long time ago. Because your loud mouth with it's limited vocabulary is always calling people out I called you out.

You lacked the honor to show up and back up all your big talk about being the "soldier of the state", the only state you are a soldier of is the state of ignorant denial. So please until your fake honor is restored by meeting in combat per the original terms posted here on IGS save your childish race based idiocy for others. I have no time for loud cowards who lack enough honor to back up the oral excrement they spew into almost every conversation, little tin soldier your bluff has been called again, come and let me put some high velocity "tribal" into that empty head the state forgot to fill for you, your frozen carcass will make a nice reminder for all who think angry self loathing racist sexually confused eunuchs can possibly be good soldiers and not just pathetic.

You savage! How dare you assume I lack honor!
I won't duel a primitive tribal like you just only because space trash like you lack any honor. But I would gladly meet you in space and make an example of you to show you your place. Pity you are too coward for actually showing up. So, unless you actually get courage to appear here for me to kill you, be so kind to shut up and stop making a clown out of yourself, okay?
So again "Soldier of the State" you fear accepting my duel.

That is what I expected of you, big talk, shaky knees.

You know among capsuleers being called a savage by a racist coward has no sting.

Glad that everyone can see with you, when push came to shove you are afraid to leave "State" space. lol

Good move to say you won't duel space trash, because we lack honor, while you shiver in fear and spew excuses, don't cry anymore I will not pod you, you have just shown everyone you are not worthy of the ammo it would take.

I gave you a second chance to reclaim your honor, you will not get another offer to shake off your cowardice. You are dismissed tin soldier.

Can you read, or shall I call you a nurse who would read for you?
I have clearly stated that I am not afraid of space trash like you, and I am not duelling you because you aren't a duelling material. I accept any duel challenge from honorable people, like those, who serve the Empire or the State (provided they won't show themselves as dishonorable scum). Moreover, I have openly stated to you, that you can come to me and fight me, that your puny minmatar brain failed to comprehend.

How many times do you need to repeat something to minmatar for them to understand?

If you want to fight, then come and fight. No, of course, I won't be waiting for you, since I know coward scum like you never comes, so I will be just doing my business - fighting and killing capsuleers who actually dare to raise their guns and attack the State with way more than just empty words, which seems like the only weapon in your arsenal. But if you will actually dare to bring your pathetic ship here - I will certainly come to fight you and make an example of you.

I think I told it already, right? Just special for a special minmatar, I will repeat it one more time.

If you want to fight - then come and fight.

Oh, and one more time, since it is not just a minmatar, but a whole Matar Ronin!

If you come to fight, I will fight you.
But it looks to me you are more interested in spurring nonsence on forum rather than coming to fight. Pathetic coward.

Oh, by the way, how many times I already said that I will fight him?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Luna Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#148 - 2016-09-29 17:29:35 UTC
Ms. Kim!
If he will come to fight you, could you please invite me to watch? I so want to see how the God will put him down for all his transgressions by your hands!

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#149 - 2016-09-29 18:27:18 UTC
Ronin, are you seriously picking a fight with Kim? She may not be the brightest knife in the crayon box, but in combat ability she has you so far outclassed that the match would just be sad to watch. Are you an idiot?

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Luna Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#150 - 2016-09-29 19:11:53 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Ronin, are you seriously picking a fight with Kim? She may not be the brightest knife in the crayon box, but in combat ability she has you so far outclassed that the match would just be sad to watch. Are you an idiot?

I still want to see it!

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))

Mika Firestorm
Your Friendly Neighborhood Logistics
#151 - 2016-09-29 20:49:30 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
How about she just checks a dictionary, since no-one else is using the Napanii language?

You are killing my faith in Capsuleers.

I always thought that they could understand such trivial concepts. But fine, fine, I'll explain it.

First of all, Napanii language is a 'lingua franca' for Caldari people. It is an artificial language made for business communications. You can expect all Caldari who got higher education (like managers, officers, etc) to know it, and majority of them would be preferring to speak it instead of their native language, especially if their native language isn't widespread in the State (like Achura language). Since to become a capsuleer in the State you have to recieve higher education and pass thorough exams on your knowledge of Caldari history, culture and language, one can be sure that all Caldari capsuleers do know Napanii as well, and again, majority of them could speak it on daily basis.

Though you won't be able to tell which language they are speaking, Napanii, Caldanese of their parents, Amarrad or even Gallentean, because universal translators make them all sound in the language you are speaking yourself.

So does Diana. If she chooses to speak Napanii, everything you say, or I say, and everybody else say here will be translated to Napanii to her. She doesn't need to check any 'dictionaries', because the universal translator will translate everything. And it just happens, that both words 'freedom' and 'chaos' for her will be translated into a single word 'vaajpa'. Can you understand this finally?

It really shouldn't be that hard concept to grasp. There are languages where are single word for 'language' and 'tongue' for example. It is very common that a single word can have multiple meanings. I am pretty sure you will be able to find examples even in your language. There is even a name for such words - polysemes. Napanii word 'vaajpa' is a polysemic word with two meanings: chaos and freedom. And if you will try to get deep into Caldari philosophy you can even understand why these concepts can be related.

If you still can't understand this concept, think about innuendos, that's the thing someone like you shall understand. You put an obscene meaning to a word that has a regular meaning as well.

State the nature of your medical emergency

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#152 - 2016-09-30 05:18:25 UTC
Luna Hanaya wrote:
Ms. Kim!
If he will come to fight you, could you please invite me to watch? I so want to see how the God will put him down for all his transgressions by your hands!

I will, Ms. Hanaya.

However, I doubt he will dare to show his ugly tribal face. I know these types - they are nothing but loudmouths, who can only vomit their hatred on forums, but when it comes to action, they... yes, they simply keep barking more. I think he already made it clear he is not interested in actual fighting, but only trolling, as he has ignored my invitation to fight.

Whatever. The time will come even for cowards like him to die eventually.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Matar Ronin
#153 - 2016-09-30 17:15:53 UTC
Pilot Kim is just another loud mouth. Her record of killing frigates is something many might find impressive, if killing frigates is the kind of thing that impresses you.

Since I rarely fly anything that small into a combat situation unless it is being used as a tackler or cyno her record is mostly irrelevant.

Many here on IGS give her particular brand of bragging a wide berth, perhaps they don't wish to incur the loss of frigates. I have never heard anyone here comment on pilot Kim's skills as an FC. Does she have great tactical skills and proven leadership?

A cursory examination of her public combat record indicates when in a fleet she can follow orders and target whom she is ordered to as well as any other member of a fleet. Nothing that would cause any other pilot who spends their time successfully evading fleets everyday.

But my challenge to pilot Kim was and remains quite specific. She can not beat me. Her public refusal makes it clear that she knows I will win. One versus one when I beat her in public with witnesses is a disaster for pilot Kim.

So she will drum up every possible excuse to avoid the inevitability of facing me in one versus one combat and suffering destruction. Cowardice has many faces, in the case of pilot Kim her fear is the public humiliation she will face after her ship & pod are destroyed by someone she considers a lesser, someone she has publicly stated she is better than.

This cowardice undercuts the false image of the fearless devoted "Soldier of the State" she has worked so long and hard to cultivate her on IGS.

Before I have even fired the first shot I have stripped it away, All that remains now is a ranting raging pilot Kim still afraid to face a lesser skilled pilot in a one versus one duel. A duel pilot Kim knows the outcome of which results in the destruction of her fantasy persona as ace combat pilot.

One has to ask the question when comparing pilot Kim's extensive combat record to my meager accomplishments, just what the hell is she so afraid of?

Losing against me is something the rest of you pilots here on IGS would never let her forget, she hides behind her fantasy creations, like the one where the criminal thug Tibus Heth who died a hunted shamed fugitive from the Caldari State, is somehow still a hero of the Caldari State.

Pilot Kim your hero Tibus Heth was, like you are still, just a common blunt instrument of cowardly racism, like you once the Caldari State, as represented by the pilots here on the IGS, sees you for what you really are, just a coward on the run from a one versus one duel that will crush your delusional construct leaving you publicly shamed and humiliated.

You had a chance to prove you were not a coward pilot Kim, now instead every excuse you offer just adds to the truth of what your fragile public persona construct is that you are much more "Tin Soldier" than "Soldier of the State".

We all can feel pity for a near immortal who shouldn't blink at the thought of the pains of a clone body death, but whose mouth has placed her fragile persona dead center of the target of a lesser skilled combat pilot ready to give permanent death to the fantasy persona she has built of alleged combat prowess here on IGS.

The public defeat is what you fear pilot Kim, because it undercuts the fantasy persona of being "better" that stitches together your unearned arrogance and swagger. I am the one who will bring pod death to your fantasy and your cowardice will never allow you to accept the challenge, because as capsuleers we all know

Rule #1, Don't undock what you can't afford to replace. When I beat you in one versus one combat you can never replace your being "better" fantasy. I will destroy your fantasy of being "better" in public before witnesses, so your fear is well placed and I am sure your cowardice will keep you company in your pod every time you undock.

Sadly for you I have already begun the slower process of your defeat, everyday your public cowardice festers it erodes your fantasy persona. On IGS all but your fan base can see your fear. Fear of a lesser. Fear of a Tribal. Fear that will grow daily. The fear that you will subject yourself to in the weeks and months to come. You are trapped by fear. Your only way out is by doing what you said you will not do, face me in one versus one combat upon the terms of the challenge given to you.

Fear is your pod companion now, get use to it.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#154 - 2016-09-30 18:10:53 UTC
Fcing, being a frigate combat pilot, and being a battleship or capital ship combat pilot aren't under the same umbrella. Just because I FC frigates doesn't mean I know a thing about fcing archons or flying them in combat for that matter. Her being specialized into one combat doctrine doesn't make her any better or worse than someone who's focused on a different combat doctrine. Don't get me wrong I think it's rather weak she can't accept a duel when she is flat out called on it, to someone who doesn't focus on capsuleer combat no less. I won't say who my isk would be on in that fight, though look far back in my combat records and there's a clue.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#155 - 2016-09-30 19:26:16 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:

But my challenge to pilot Kim was and remains quite specific. She can not beat me. Her public refusal makes it clear that she knows I will win.

And here it goes. Thanks, Mr. Ronin for showing the whole IGS that you are nothing, but a troll, who just wishes to spread slander about Caldari Officers, since I several times stated above that I would fight you if you dare to appear.

Not you just ignored my words, but you dared to openly claim otherwise.

I don't think that further conversation with such deluded person as you could be profitable. Your place is in asylum, not in IGS.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#156 - 2016-09-30 19:29:30 UTC
I think he doesn't realize the hassle involved in going to do a duel as a militia pilot in a totally different warzone, not excusing it but it's an understandable reason...
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#157 - 2016-09-30 19:35:03 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
I think he doesn't realize the hassle involved in going to do a duel as a militia pilot in a totally different warzone, not excusing it but it's an understandable reason...

I don't care about hassle, ma'am. I have already explained plain and clear, so instead of making ridiculous claims about myself that contradict my words and showing yourself as another troll, please read my previous replies.

Several times if necessary. Before posting again.

Thanks in advance.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#158 - 2016-09-30 19:40:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Deitra Vess
Diana Kim wrote:
Deitra Vess wrote:
I think he doesn't realize the hassle involved in going to do a duel as a militia pilot in a totally different warzone, not excusing it but it's an understandable reason...

I don't care about hassle, ma'am. I have already explained plain and clear, so instead of making ridiculous claims about myself that contradict my words and showing yourself as another troll, please read my previous replies.

Several times if necessary. Before posting again.

Thanks in advance.

Just offering it as one of those "you'd have to be in those circles to understand why I wouldn't waste my time flying across the cluster to do a duel in hostile space" instead of your more elaborate answer. Don't mind me, just trying to stop needless bickering. You know he won't accept your answer just as much as you won't see this as me trying to do the opposite of trolling, trying to clarify it in another way.

Think of it as me giving him an alternate, more relatable answer to why your not jumping in the pod to murder his crew.
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#159 - 2016-09-30 19:58:15 UTC
How about the both of you just meet someplace on a station or planet and try to kill one another, instead of trying to kill one another and a whole crew of people who haven't insulted you? I appreciate that you're each sure you'll win, but is your personal ego so fragile that you need to kill people who have no idea who the hell you are and never said anything against you? I swear, sometimes I think half the capsuleers in the cluster wouldn't be able to get a Reaper crewed if their employees were reading this place.

'YOU DARED TO USE THE WORD "THE"! I MUST KILL YOU NOW!!'

Sheesh. Freakin' duel-happy maniacs.
Matar Ronin
#160 - 2016-09-30 20:02:32 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
I think he doesn't realize the hassle involved in going to do a duel as a militia pilot in a totally different warzone, not excusing it but it's an understandable reason...
I certainly can recognize the fear Militia pilot Kim is having even considering flying into the empire space she is fighting against.

I of course have a reasonable solution, I certainly think I could build any ship pilot Kim can fly in high security empire space. I will construct it to her publicly posted specifications, and load it with the ammo and modules she uses from a review of her public losses.

Everyday the pilots of CODE traverse high security space where they are targeted by anyone who cares to shoot them. Pilot Kim would only have to worry about a militia pilot being lucky enough to catch her. I would hope she'd have skills enough to reduce that happening as she dashes across empire space in a capsule.

I will have her fitted ship outside a POS force field and far away from Minmatar Republic sentry guns. She can then board the ship and signal when she is ready to die.

Since I will POD her, concerns about a return home trip are not required.

No loss of isk on her part, just a public end to her false beliefs that she is better.

Plus i get to put her corpse on public display as a warning to other loud mouth combat pilots, just because someone doesn't do something everyday doesn't mean they can't do it, and perhaps, do it better.

If pilot Kim has any other legitimate concerns is she voices them I am quite certain they can be just as easily solved.

The time has come for pilot Kim to die in space once again. Just another day at the office for capsuleers.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.