These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Supercaps issues and training return

Author
N3oXr2ii
the united
#1 - 2012-01-17 20:42:34 UTC
After looking at the csm notes..

Supercaps are getting another nerf frigs that can point them, come on thats a joke dread motherships and titans cannot kill frigs
motherships can't defend against anything apart from other caps i would go on but i will get flamed left right and centre.

the only thing i like is the chance that we can get the training back for supercap training.

i have spent years actually years training chars for supercap skills and they are wasted really titans are only usefull for bridging and mothersships for killing pos mods (please note i live in lowsec)

so i got about 200bil in useless ships and a shitload of sp that i can no longer use i would really like something back

i know i know u can all think of uses for the training and ships but note again i live in lowsec so i don't have to worry about bubbles but i only get half the use the ships features and who can i complain to and who wil listen nobody

the csm is unfair tbh all changes in eve should be voted on be all players would that not be fairer ??????

now lowsec ideas by the csm are great just stop nuking my supercaps not everyone who owns them has a 200 man fleet to help them how about supercaps n dreads can use drones in lowsec ????????

roll on the flames....

please don't take out your real life issues out on me not my fault if your fat ugly bullied divorced broke or  have a pimple thats big and red maybe your mom wants you out her basement or a jock has gave you a wedgie your flames only make me laff at your sadness your hidden tears are as juicy as the whiners i blob or the blobs i hide from

Buzzmong
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-01-17 21:53:38 UTC
Anyone else think this is a "Waaaagh! They're nerfing my pwnmobile!" thread?

Also, you live in lowsec, you should be grateful if CCP are nerfing supercaps further, as it means you'll get more pew-pew in terms of smaller ships due to people not being scared of being hotdropped by SC gangs any more.

As a final FWIW, EVE would have been better had CCP just stopped at Dreads and Carriers. Motherships (aka Supercarriers) and Titans were broken from their introduction, both never truly having a role to fill in the game.
mxzf
Shovel Bros
#3 - 2012-01-17 23:00:19 UTC
Atleast inject Reading Comprehension, even if you still refuse to train it. The idea of EWAR frigs being able to use EWAR on supers was tossed out. Not decided on or finalized, just tossed out as a possibility.

Furthermore, bring any decent support fleet and they won't be an issue. Heck, bring an alt in a T1 fit Rifter, Ewar frigs really aren't that tough.
Dyaven
#4 - 2012-01-17 23:16:49 UTC
The EAF change was a suggestion, not a patch note. It has about as much validity as me posting a thread here suggesting that Titans receive a 50% HP nerf.
Goose99
#5 - 2012-01-17 23:18:50 UTC
U MAD BRO?

and

CAN I HAZ UR STUFFZ?Cool
Nex apparatu5
Blackwood Co.
#6 - 2012-01-17 23:27:16 UTC
So basically you want your supers to be immune to all forms of pointing so you can solo pvp in them in losec with no risk?
ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#7 - 2012-01-17 23:32:35 UTC
If your supercaps are so "useless" then give them to me. I'm sure I can find a few uses for them. :3
Mfume Apocal
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-01-17 23:52:41 UTC
Winter is cold.
Khrage
#9 - 2012-01-18 00:04:29 UTC
have friends with you. or do you not have any to fly with since you are a complainer? did i touch upon the real reason you are crying?
Takeshi Zakharov
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2012-01-18 00:13:19 UTC
Terrible post, terrible whining, terrible player.

Nothing in the released notes are actually confirmed as going into the game. The fact that you spent a ridiculous amount of time and effort into supercapitals only to live in lowsec is entirely your fault.

TLDR. Less tears more not being a ******
Axium Cog
Holey Amarrian Inquisition
Grand Inquisitors Federation
#11 - 2012-01-18 00:46:21 UTC
Seriously dude, sell the characters and ships if you dont want them anymore. Someone less whiny will make good use of them.

GTFO
Fon Revedhort
Monks of War
#12 - 2012-01-18 00:52:41 UTC
N3oXr2ii wrote:

so i got about 200bil in useless ships and a shitload of sp that i can no longer use i would really like something back.

Fun. You can easily have it with that much isk.

Or go get yourself a Mitchip, too :P

"Being supporters of free speech and free and open [CSM] elections... we removed Fon Revedhort from eligibility". CCP, April 2013.

Hoskoal Ricks
#13 - 2012-01-18 00:53:54 UTC
Keep going OP, i'm only sporting a chubby.
Indeterminacy
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#14 - 2012-01-18 17:53:33 UTC
N3oXr2ii wrote:

so i got about 200bil in useless ships and a shitload of sp that i can no longer use i would really like something back

scap pilo tears best tears. this is for my guardian you assholes DD'd. also, gtfo.
Brotha Umad
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2012-01-18 18:02:03 UTC
N3oXr2ii wrote:

i have spent years actually years training chars for supercap skills and they are wasted really titans are only usefull for bridging and mothersships for killing pos mods (please note i live in lowsec).

And you thought it was ... ? Pwn all the newbz in their non-1337 ships ? You sound like a redneck ranting because the police won't let him have an AA gun mounted on his truck for deer hunting.

CoLe Blackblood
the united
#16 - 2012-01-18 20:42:58 UTC
Alright Alright. Why don't any and all of you haters come to Rancer so we can sort this out?
PotatoOverdose
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#17 - 2012-01-19 02:01:59 UTC
Mfume Apocal wrote:
Winter is cold.

Not empty quoting. Cool
lan mandrahg
Doomheim
#18 - 2012-01-19 02:20:38 UTC
I mean, the days when a nyx kill was an erection were golden days, now your typical roaming gang is going to bump into a Nyx-fleet 3x your size, that's pretty ********. Back in the days when you'd see 2-3 nyx being fielded and that was considered ballsy as hell was a good time, if any of these ideas were thrown out back then, you'd be slapped in the face, but these days, ****, make frigates that can DD the supers, supers GTFO, bring 06 back!
Diomidis
Pod Liberation Authority
#19 - 2012-01-19 03:22:06 UTC
Do you mind giving us some KM examples on what you were using your supers for during the last few years?
As a constructive guide for the GMs to follow...

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell

AstarothPrime
Pecunia Infinita
#20 - 2012-01-19 11:45:40 UTC  |  Edited by: AstarothPrime
Problem: supercaps cant be brought down in lowsec
Solution #1: tacklefrig that can hold it
Solution #2: SC use different kind of cyno which cant be lit in lowsec (thus keeping them in null where the actually belong to)

Simple problem, simple solutions, which part bothers you?

I.
12Next page