These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[PIE] Coronation Fleet

Author
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#121 - 2016-09-27 16:34:24 UTC
20:00 is the time, yes.

It will be good to see you there, Your Lordship.
Amira Silvermist
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#122 - 2016-09-27 18:14:36 UTC
I would like to join the formation in my Guardian as well if possible.
Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#123 - 2016-09-27 18:19:03 UTC
NOTE: LOGISTICS SHIPS HAVE BEEN CANCELED.

Suspect flagging resulting from remote repair will occur. Come only in combat ships.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Matar Ronin
#124 - 2016-09-27 18:25:31 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
NOTE: LOGISTICS SHIPS HAVE BEEN CANCELED.

Suspect flagging resulting from remote repair will occur. Come only in combat ships.
Way to go ace! Good to know you thought this through all the way and are not on the learn as you go path.

I am sure you instill great confidence in the members of your fleet.

Nothing says great leadership like those oh crap last minute in the field discoveries! lol

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#125 - 2016-09-27 20:57:44 UTC
Thank you to all who was in attendance. The fleet went well, and many heretics, terrorists and pirates fell in the process of trying to make trouble. Your efforts to protect the Empress and the parade will not be soon forgotten.

Amarr Victor.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Lucas Raholan
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
#126 - 2016-09-27 21:09:10 UTC
Lord Consort Aldrith Shutaq held himself well in leading the fleet during the proceedings today, despite some abrupt discovery's about the intricacy's of the DED's defective flagging system the fleet went with minimal losses all around.

Furthermore the actions and swift death of the heretics present during the proceeding should act as a strong warning to all that such dissent and heretical thought is not welcome and will be purged with maximum prejudice.

I hope and pray for a long and successful reign.

Lord Lucas Raholan.

Shitposts so bad CONCORD gave me a 50 billion ISK bounty

Utari Onzo
Escalated.
OnlyFleets.
#127 - 2016-09-27 21:18:24 UTC
Congratulations on dealing with the riff raff and the fallen.

A shame about the disgraced 'champion' Lysus.

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Temba Mapindazi
#128 - 2016-09-27 21:30:31 UTC
A new slavery cultist has slithered up onto the throne skulls.Ugh

In space the numbers of those in opposition to this new foul creature grasping the reins of power were perhaps greater than those trying to suck up to her.

The event had all the trappings of an "Empire Party", row upon row of the "Golden Shower" fleet Battleships, Capital ships, and even 16 Titans, (guess after past experience 1 would not be enough) a swarm of faction warfare wannabes and slavery apologists drooling at the chance of seeing her ship fly by them fluutered about like flies around a manure pile.

The number of people in local caused the coms to slow down to almost crash levels so real time communication was not possible.

But no worries, the canned speech full of the same old delusions of divine mission, yada yada, blah, blah, blah & concluded with the expected and obligatory chorus of "amarr victor" rants and was repeated enough to excite the numerous low iq sycophants in raptured attendance.

All in all, with the exception of an appearance by a Drifter, the event lived down to it's lowest expectations. Why they yell "amarr victor" when in the recent past everyone has handed their asses to them I don't understand.

A combat pilot must have two goals to survive,  #1 get the first shot in every fight , #2 get the last shot in every fight!

Utari Onzo
Escalated.
OnlyFleets.
#129 - 2016-09-27 21:35:08 UTC
Well I'm glad the whole event was to your disliking. We should hold more of them and do as Goonswarm did and weaponize boredom.

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Temba Mapindazi
#130 - 2016-09-27 21:53:22 UTC
Utari Onzo wrote:
Well I'm glad the whole event was to your disliking. We should hold more of them and do as Goonswarm did and weaponize boredom.
Great idea because that is working so well for goonswarm, right?

A combat pilot must have two goals to survive,  #1 get the first shot in every fight , #2 get the last shot in every fight!

LycanLucian
Doomheim
#131 - 2016-09-28 01:13:47 UTC
Lord Consort Aldrith Shutaq , Lady Mitara Newelle , members of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris, and to other honored guests; thank you, it was a pleasure flying with you all .

I am sorry I had some com and lag issues and wasn't able to communicate, but it didn't stop me from defending the Empress from those that wished her harm.

Amarr Victor.
Veikitamo Gesakaarin
Doomheim
#132 - 2016-09-28 01:29:18 UTC
Temba Mapindazi wrote:
A new slavery cultist has slithered up onto the throne skulls.Ugh

In space the numbers of those in opposition to this new foul creature grasping the reins of power were perhaps greater than those trying to suck up to her.

The event had all the trappings of an "Empire Party", row upon row of the "Golden Shower" fleet Battleships, Capital ships, and even 16 Titans, (guess after past experience 1 would not be enough) a swarm of faction warfare wannabes and slavery apologists drooling at the chance of seeing her ship fly by them fluutered about like flies around a manure pile.

The number of people in local caused the coms to slow down to almost crash levels so real time communication was not possible.

But no worries, the canned speech full of the same old delusions of divine mission, yada yada, blah, blah, blah & concluded with the expected and obligatory chorus of "amarr victor" rants and was repeated enough to excite the numerous low iq sycophants in raptured attendance.

All in all, with the exception of an appearance by a Drifter, the event lived down to it's lowest expectations. Why they yell "amarr victor" when in the recent past everyone has handed their asses to them I don't understand.

You appear upset.

Kurilaivonen|Concern

Ilan Ardishapur
Purity of the Throne
#133 - 2016-09-28 02:03:02 UTC
You forsake our people and way of life, shunning generations of progress under gods righteous path. May god have mercy on all your souls.
Arrendis
TK Corp
#134 - 2016-09-28 02:54:35 UTC
Temba Mapindazi wrote:
Utari Onzo wrote:
Great idea because that is working so well for goonswarm, right?

You have no idea.
Slobodan Hawkwood
House Hawkwood of Amarr
#135 - 2016-09-28 08:59:56 UTC
It was a honor to be present on this joyous occasion, as well to fly again with my brothers and sisters from PIE!

"I will not hesitate when the test of Faith finds me, for only the strongest conviction will open the gates of paradise. My Faith in you is absolute; my sword is Yours, My God, and Your will guides me now and for all eternity."

Paladin's Creed