These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

50mln SP returning pilot looking for home with 15m SP support alt

Author
Phoebe Mettalmag
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-09-17 09:37:47 UTC
Mostly good at mining with my Orca and hulk on alt. Was off for rl issues for about 6 month or so. Got back and need to enter some community where I can mine freely and get local support. Can give great bonuses with orca to mining fleet, also take goods from one pont to another with charon, if i'll be lucky enough to get more than 8bil i'll get Rhea as well.
Ty for reading this, any suggestions will be appreciated

PLEASURE HUB

King Creator
Out of Focus
Odin's Call
#2 - 2016-09-22 21:45:37 UTC
if you're looking to get into pvp OFOC is recruiting: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6643878#post6643878
Tom Gallven
Bluetronics
#3 - 2016-09-22 21:55:57 UTC
Hello Phoebe Mettalmag If you like Mining so much I am Recruiting for my 2 man corp. The name is Bluetronics and it is a Industry corp. I am trying to get at least 5-10 miners, 2-6 Fighters, 1 Huller

What The corp does.

*Mining ops (once-Twice a Week) Not mandatory

*PvP Op (once a week)

*Mission runs Level 1-3

*Low sec mining

*Screwing around (Wormholing) Not a thing we do but( Psst I do)

:)
Damocles Orindus
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#4 - 2016-09-22 23:17:14 UTC
Mailed you in game and invited you to our public channel: Shadow State Public

Hope to chat with you soon. O7
Linda Rosing
No Vacancies
Wardec Mechanics
#5 - 2016-09-23 05:15:17 UTC
Hello Phoebe,

I am the CEO of Vasectomise and would like to speak with you about a great opportunity. We operate out of wormhole space and offer a little something for everyone, with regular connections to k-space, as well as high class wormholes there are many opportunities to make over 500 mil per hour, do tech 3 production, mine, gas harvest, and explore. We are EU heavy currently but are also seeking USTZ pilots as well. If you even curious about what we have to offer I encourage you to come speak with one of our recruiters in our public channel, or mail me in game with questions.

Join "Men's Wellness Clinic" in game to speak with one of us.

Fly dangerous, Linda RosingĀ 

Nerapa
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2016-09-25 12:26:39 UTC

TDSIN C5/C5 WH PVP

Join our public channel "TDSIN Recuitment" ingame to speak to our recruiter, if you have any questions hit me up or visit the pub channel/forum thread should wormholes be of interest
Kylar Sakage
Impending Judgment
Free Delivery
#7 - 2016-09-25 13:38:09 UTC
Hi Phoebe,

We might just be the home your looking for check us out at https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=493980&find=unread. If you'd like to talk some more join our public chat at Legion of Fortune or message me o7
Margrete Vrede
Evian Industries
Evictus.
#8 - 2016-09-25 17:27:27 UTC
Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries
We operate in Hisec, Nullsec and a wormhole. We are mainly an industrial corp, doing ratting mining PI building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up when ever possible.
Mature players from all over the world almost, we understand that rl comes first.
We let people do what they want as long as it is within corp policy and values.

You can join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Best Regards
Evian Industries