These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Mature toon+player are looking for a relaxed corp in 0.0 / WH

Author
Meditril
Minmatar Secret Service
Ushra'Khan
#1 - 2016-09-21 20:35:34 UTC
Hello capsuleers,

I am already playing eve since 10 years with this main character. After many years of faction warfare I am looking for some new experiences and thrills. Therefore, I am looking for a new corp which is...

• relaxed
  • open to ad-hoc activities
  • has at least 50 active players... better 100
  • resides in 0.0 or WH
  • main activity in EU time zone around 18:00 to 22:00 h.
  • main language English or German

So you are asking what I can bring into it?

• I am self-sufficient.
  • I like organizing (and FCing) PVE and PVP fleet ops from time to time on an ad-hoc basis.
  • I am experienced in a lot of parts of EVE and I am willing to share knowledge with other players.
  • I like to make EVE enjoyable for my corp mates, since this is what a game is for.

So if you think my profile might match to your corporation, please tell me where to apply and whom to talk to for more details.

Thank you and best regards,
Meditril
King Creator
Out of Focus
Odin's Call
#2 - 2016-09-22 21:21:59 UTC
Jason Darth Knight
ElitistOps
#3 - 2016-09-22 21:28:05 UTC
Hey bud we are PVP based corp we use a wh for staging as well some low sec and npc null sec systems if you like small gang pvp and blops check us out! Find us ingame at CCA4U pub! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=493901&find=unread A
Nakito Kobara
Yamagata Syndicate
Trigger Happy.
#4 - 2016-09-23 10:44:20 UTC
Yamagata Syndicate [-YS-] are looking for pilots like yourself.

YS want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our rightful place in Eve. YS is member of Circle-of-Two which is a sovereignty holding alliance in the Tribute region.

YS is looking for people who will "fit in" to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec sov holding alliance (4000+ members)
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Daily PvP fleets
★ Lucrative combat sites & ratting
★ High income planetary Interaction
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Combat record

Check out our recruitment info linked below which will give you more information on our corporation and if your interested then get in contact. :-)

Krelladicht bloodboobs
KRP Brotherhood
#5 - 2016-09-23 20:51:13 UTC
Hey,

We are a small corp , close knit friends, looking to expand our community.

EU timezone,

We operate in null.

mail me ingame for more Info o/
Nerapa
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2016-09-25 12:24:46 UTC
Meditril wrote:
Hello capsuleers,

I am already playing eve since 10 years with this main character. After many years of faction warfare I am looking for some new experiences and thrills. Therefore, I am looking for a new corp which is...

• relaxed
  • open to ad-hoc activities
  • has at least 50 active players... better 100
  • resides in 0.0 or WH
  • main activity in EU time zone around 18:00 to 22:00 h.
  • main language English or German

So you are asking what I can bring into it?

• I am self-sufficient.
  • I like organizing (and FCing) PVE and PVP fleet ops from time to time on an ad-hoc basis.
  • I am experienced in a lot of parts of EVE and I am willing to share knowledge with other players.
  • I like to make EVE enjoyable for my corp mates, since this is what a game is for.

So if you think my profile might match to your corporation, please tell me where to apply and whom to talk to for more details.

Thank you and best regards,
Meditril

TDSIN C5/C5 WH PVP

Join our public channel "TDSIN Recuitment" ingame to speak to our recruiter, if you have any questions hit me up or visit the pub channel/forum thread should wormholes be of interest
Gottfried Vichtor
Zervas Aeronautics
The Bastion
#7 - 2016-10-23 23:07:17 UTC
Greetings Pilot,

Zervas Aeronautics is an active, well established, Null Sec corporation. We offer multiple fleets Daily. Solo action! Small and Large gang hunting. Free fitted ships, skill books galore. You'll have all of Delve to rat out to your hearts content and one of the lowest tax rates in Null.

We offer an easy going, no stress, adult environment. Pvp training, experienced FCs, we're new bro friendly and offer all the tools you'll need to be successful.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ 8 years in the game!
✪ Over 10 Trillion in Isk Destroyed!
✪ Big Time Isk making opportunities!
✪ PVP/PVE
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ New Bro Friendly
✪ Null/Low Sec hunting
✪ Small/Large Gang
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Daily Fleets
✪ SRP
✪ US-EU-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber

www.zervasaeronautics.com

Come to our in game channel, talk to one of our recruiters and get all your questions answered!
PUB: THE EVIL GENIUS BAR AND GRILL