These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[MERC] Complaints Department are Available for Hire

Author
lil Pheonix
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#101 - 2016-08-27 23:23:58 UTC

I know perfectly where the POPO came from, thank you very much. I was there. I was in Double Tap too when we started together. I was director in the POCO corp almost from its creation. Who do you think was managing that stuff when scandor couldn't be there due to his health?

I worked and played years with scandor before you were even in the background Pheonix. You should inform yourself before spewing your trolling on the forums. I'm not going around insulting and disrepecting you in your own thread.
scandor wrote:
Star i still love u no matter what you beleive of me.
I'm not believing anything since this thread devolved into a trollfeast.

But you could have said 'bye' before leaving and stripping me of roles at least.[/quote]

Yes as i was also in double tap and remember this crap as well and that is why i know those were scandors poco's and had nothing to do with p45 so for kypp to be screaming that he stole them is ridiculous , kypp already has the 160 billionish from the alliance wallet, he can stop trying to put his greedy little hand in scandors pockets
scandor
Hunter Killers.
#102 - 2016-08-27 23:25:57 UTC

But you could have said 'bye' before leaving and stripping me of roles at least.[/quote]

Yes and i apologies for the way i dealt with this but when i came back my roles were already stripped and it was hinted that i was going to steal the isk.

The real life issues took over so for this star i am truely sry.

I have the utmost respect for you and always will.
Rawmeat Mary
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#103 - 2016-08-27 23:28:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Rawmeat Mary
scandor wrote:
Quote:

But you could have said 'bye' before leaving and stripping me of roles at least.

Yes and i apologies for the way i dealt with this but when i came back my roles were already stripped and it was hinted that i was going to steal the isk.

The real life issues took over so for this star i am truely sry.

I have the utmost respect for you and always will.

Fair enough. Good luck with Vendetta. I'm not going to join them. Still got people counting on me in CD.

'If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins onto their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order.'

Yeah, we're like that.

Pheonix Jr
Binal Extensions
Xagenic Freymvork
#104 - 2016-08-27 23:30:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Pheonix Jr
Rawmeat Mary wrote:
Pheonix Jr wrote:
Luukje wrote:
Rawmeat Mary wrote:
Faylee Freir wrote:
Will Scandor get his cut?
After he left without a word, Scandor already sold off and pocketed the entire POCO empire. I'd say he got his cut.

After years of loyalty, hard work, and, thought I, friendship, I am fairly disapointed.

You do realize scandor brought those poco's PRE-p45 ye stark? they came from FA's work (now VMG, lol). This was from obsidian front wars. the isk generated by it was pushed into the (ur) alliance wallet btw; lol.

Funny how kypp is telling his membership "VMG are adding things to the surrender agreement" (kicking gate is red), whilst we've not altered a thing. Only thing that has changed is kypp finally letting through information towards his memberbase; a month or so late lol. I see you're already starting to leak members again. The thought of kypp self-destructing retards department to get the 160bil alliance wallet for himself seems more likely by the hour xD

pretty much this, But then again you'll always have people like Rawmeat Mary Regurgitating whatever kypp tells them "oooh he stole poco's.....that he brought in!" How dare he leave with what he came with AmIright?

I know perfectly where the POPO came from, thank you very much. I was there. I was in Double Tap too when we started together. I was director in the POCO corp almost from its creation. Who do you think was managing that stuff when scandor couldn't be there due to his health?

I worked and played years with scandor before you were even in the background Pheonix. You should inform yourself before spewing your trolling on the forums. I'm not going around insulting and disrepecting you in your own thread.
I'm not believing anything since this thread devolved into a trollfeast.

But you could have said 'bye' before leaving and stripping me of roles at least.

Then I'm surprised that you are even able to resite Kypp's preposterous dribble about Scandor stealing something He already owned.
As to the "working with scandor" claims good on you buddy spend 5 mill and make a medal. I've never claimed to have any sort of "extended" history with scandor outside of the brief stint in FA, Where I joined because the entire Alliance I was in merged. So perhaps You should be the one to read what others are typing, Before "devolving into your troll fest" where your mouth basically ***** Kypp's words onto forum posts. Seems to me like some one fails hard at thinking for themselves.

I hope that I have offended you with my comments

Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#105 - 2016-08-28 12:25:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Luukje
Looks like Kypp is starting to finally be questioned on his devious behaviour regarding where all of the 160 bil in the alliance wallet went!

All CFC contract money went into p45 alliance wallet; and got taken by kypp after Sweet rack tried the mutiny. All good here; untill Kypp decided to keep all p45's isk and spread the word to members/Rias that they were broke. Making Rias pay for the surrender terms to VMG. I honestly believe that Rias felt like they were broke. Perhaps he left finding out the truth; being sick of Kypp's lies after all his honest and hard work.

The bug where wars kept being renewed cost some isk; he told scandor weeks ago he got paid back 25 bil isk, now its supposedly only 15 bil. CCP however either refund fully or they dont refund at all so.....

Revolt p45 membership! Find yourselves some proper home with a leader who actually cares/tells the truth/doesnt have sticky hands.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#106 - 2016-09-01 15:49:19 UTC
Kypp send an alliance mail to tell everyone he is closing down the alliance.

Good man.... P

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#107 - 2016-09-01 21:55:45 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:

Good man.... P

It's my birthday today! Didn't expect a present from Kypp, but hey, thanks!
Guess he gets to keep all the alliance isk he stole for himself now, poor memberbase that stuck with him.
T' Kill
Sucker Punch.
#108 - 2016-09-05 21:47:19 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:

Good man.... P

Guess he gets to keep all the alliance isk he stole for himself now, poor memberbase that stuck with him.

You've got it all right with one exception.... there was no Sweet Rack mutiny, unless you consider the one against him. Greed caused Scandor and Kypp to steal from him, then force him out. Then their greed turned vs each other. Scandor took the POCOs at a minimum, plus whatever else he could likely grab. Kypp took the ISK. Kypp wins, because he took the alliance, even though Sweet came up with the name... so really, that's not even Kypp's.

I share in your enjoyment with their collapse, Luukje.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#109 - 2016-09-06 07:58:57 UTC
Scandor owned the pocos from the start and took them in to CD. So it only makes sense he took them when he left. Kypp stole all the alliance isks. Sweet rack got a banana.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

T' Kill
Sucker Punch.
#110 - 2016-09-06 19:15:57 UTC
Scandor only owned some of them, not all of them. Many were gained after going into CD and ALL were defended by CD on the premise they were alliance ISK generators.

You are 100% correct on your other two points, however.

Most people didn't know about the POCOs, but then again, most people didn't have eyes on the alliance wallet and were ignorant to the fact Scandor never gave a thing to CD, despite what he may claim. He was a mediocre diplomat only some of the time, and had more shady dealing using the CD name than most people know. He liked to talk about "off the record" deals behind Sweet and Kypp's backs when he was stoned. But then he was often too stoned to realize who else was in the chat channel, or even who he was talking to. Sweet and Kypp tag teamed most of the alliance responsibility, but we all know how that went.

I'll give it to you, Tora. You kept going fairly stable while they fail-scaded. Kypp and Scandor may sound cool in comms sometimes, but they wouldn't know leadership if it was the name of a $2 hooker sitting on their collective faces.
Frag Solo
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#111 - 2016-09-06 21:16:33 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:

Good man.... P

i offer you Scandor and plz keep it !

@Frag_Solo

EVE Paris , EVE Vegas , EVE Fanfest .... I was there

Undefeated champion of Valkyrie

Complaints Department AT Team Captain and director

Faylee Freir
Slavers Union
Something Really Pretentious
#112 - 2016-09-06 22:41:44 UTC
Frag Solo wrote:
Luukje wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:

Good man.... P

i offer you Scandor and plz keep it !

Hows AT preparations going? Doesnt look like you have enough to field a full team.
Frag Solo
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#113 - 2016-09-07 17:44:59 UTC
since when you have access to thunderdome ?
dont care about my team it is running like i want
dont forget to bet on us we will fight PL

@Frag_Solo

Faylee Freir
Slavers Union
Something Really Pretentious
#114 - 2016-09-07 18:02:45 UTC
I know people. These people also know youre trash.
Frag Solo
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#115 - 2016-09-07 18:11:48 UTC
Yeah yeah you know evrybody and evrything .... but you need to wardeck 6 month and lost more ship that you want to kill us ...
but for the moment my project is still running with your war on us .... we dont care about you

@Frag_Solo

ap0phis Kaundur
Boston Dynamics
#116 - 2016-09-29 09:02:40 UTC
T' Kill wrote:
Scandor only owned some of them, not all of them. Many were gained after going into CD and ALL were defended by CD on the premise they were alliance ISK generators.

You are 100% correct on your other two points, however.

Most people didn't know about the POCOs, but then again, most people didn't have eyes on the alliance wallet and were ignorant to the fact Scandor never gave a thing to CD, despite what he may claim. He was a mediocre diplomat only some of the time, and had more shady dealing using the CD name than most people know. He liked to talk about "off the record" deals behind Sweet and Kypp's backs when he was stoned. But then he was often too stoned to realize who else was in the chat channel, or even who he was talking to. Sweet and Kypp tag teamed most of the alliance responsibility, but we all know how that went.

I'll give it to you, Tora. You kept going fairly stable while they fail-scaded. Kypp and Scandor may sound cool in comms sometimes, but they wouldn't know leadership if it was the name of a $2 hooker sitting on their collective faces.

But you didnt say that T' Kill is known as Sweet Rack
jack1974
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#117 - 2016-10-01 16:30:57 UTC
Nice first match. Good luck for the rest of your day!
Frag Solo
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#118 - 2016-10-01 16:55:23 UTC
Thx GL HF

@Frag_Solo

Rawmeat Mary
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#119 - 2016-10-01 17:11:18 UTC
Good job for the first round guys! Big smile

'If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins onto their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order.'

Yeah, we're like that.

General Shogun
Free Candy Get In The Van
Free Candy Get In The Van Alliance
#120 - 2016-10-01 17:53:13 UTC
Gratz on round 1!