These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Mission Corp

Author
Super Veliz
Seventeenth Battalion
Honorable Third Party
#1 - 2016-08-25 19:35:55 UTC
Good Afternoon, i been playing eve for a bit, and lately i don't have much time to play, so i started doing incursions but i find myself on one of the "queues" longer than actually playing... I been reading that alot of people do lvl 4 and make OK isk... So yesterday i started looking into missions for the first time... but i got a big slap on the face when i saw the amount of corporations you can do missions for, i guess im looking for a corp that gives me most isk/hour, but i want to stay in high sec.. Thanks =)
Tsukino Stareine
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2016-08-25 19:58:27 UTC
Zhilia Mann
Tide Way Out Productions
#3 - 2016-08-25 21:06:19 UTC
Tsukino Stareine wrote:
https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/lpstore/

do your own research

This. But to get you started, look at sisters of eve as a reasonable baseline and then take a gander at what agents thukker tribe has around these days.
Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2016-08-26 13:41:52 UTC
You may also consider other reasons than ISK ... good standing with the corps and factions of the four major tradehubs and saving broker fees on sell orders can be worth the less optimal LP conversation ratio.

I'm my own NPC alt.

Artayick Nantes
Perfusus Sanguine
Pandemic Horde
#5 - 2016-08-26 13:58:51 UTC
You need to do a fair amount of research and planning. Remember doing missions for one faction can impact your faction with others. So make sure to keep track of the missions you need to avoid and be prepared to repair faction as well.
Donnachadh
United Allegiance of Undesirables
#6 - 2016-08-27 14:31:01 UTC
Artayick Nantes wrote:
You need to do a fair amount of research and planning. Remember doing missions for one faction can impact your faction with others. So make sure to keep track of the missions you need to avoid and be prepared to repair faction as well.

Non-Storyline missions will have very little negative impact on your standings. In fact if you are carefull and decline and all missions against the other factions you can mission for years and not cause any real problems with the other factions.

Here are a couple of links to sites helpful to mission runners.
Even if you do not have faction standing problems now reading and understanding the repair plan can help you prevent problems.

The Faction Repai Plan
EvE Survival
Kitty Bear
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#7 - 2016-08-28 12:42:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Kitty Bear
If you ignore storyline offers for long enough they go away
thus you don't have to concern yourself with derived standings changes

I would advise you to look into several corps to mission for
just because LP stores have little differentiation now, does not mean that will be the same in the future