These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[MERC] Complaints Department are Available for Hire

Author
Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#81 - 2016-08-21 14:48:05 UTC
RollRollRollRollRoll
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#82 - 2016-08-26 21:45:51 UTC
RIP Complain Department

2015-12-20 - 2016-8-26

\\Twisted//

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Pheonix Jr
Binal Extensions
Xagenic Freymvork
#83 - 2016-08-26 22:20:22 UTC
I'd tell them to lose another 150 ish (give or take) members like the last time VMG decced them, But they don't even have that many members anymore. SO I'll go ahead and hope the like 12 of you that are even active anymore a good war. scrubs

I hope that I have offended you with my comments

Diequietly STFU
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#84 - 2016-08-26 22:57:09 UTC
lil Pheonix
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#85 - 2016-08-26 23:00:13 UTC
I cant wait to hear how the next chat with miss kypp will go to get kypp out of this one
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#86 - 2016-08-26 23:01:11 UTC
Diequietly STFU wrote:
https://gyazo.com/3d41cc8bd40b284cb8c5ed23fe8a060e

This says everything.

That is so old it makes me look young!

Kypp for whatever is said here is a good guy, Tora knows it and so do many so leave it at the doorstep.
Pheonix Jr
Binal Extensions
Xagenic Freymvork
#87 - 2016-08-26 23:02:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Pheonix Jr
Sol epoch wrote:
Diequietly STFU wrote:

This says everything.

Kypp for whatever is said here is a good guy, Tora knows it and so do many so leave it at the doorstep.

Don't you have an alliance to get thrown out of?

Also the mail is about 20 days old. . which means that it took less than 20 days for kypp to forget the bad shape Vendetta had previously put his alliance in. Or.. Perhaps he was just in the kitchen for the entire war and didn't realize exactly how bad it was

Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#88 - 2016-08-26 23:03:32 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
Diequietly STFU wrote:

This says everything.

a good guy, he just doesnt run the alliance, give out (honest) info to his members or refill the alliance wallet with the 160 bil isk he took out of it. He made his 2nd in command (at the time) pay us ships/isk out of his own wallet coss 'the alliance wallet is completely dry'. lol!Roll
Diequietly STFU
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#89 - 2016-08-26 23:04:44 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
Diequietly STFU wrote:

This says everything.

LMAO. Yes a mail sent on 8/7/2016 is rather old.
But then I guess if I was a 12 year old child still clutching my mother for comfort then I would consider a couple weeks a long time.
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#90 - 2016-08-27 01:34:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Sol epoch
Luukje wrote:
Sol epoch wrote:
Diequietly STFU wrote:

This says everything.

a good guy, he just doesnt run the alliance, give out (honest) info to his members or refill the alliance wallet with the 160 bil isk he took out of it. He made his 2nd in command (at the time) pay us ships/isk out of his own wallet coss 'the alliance wallet is completely dry'. lol!Roll

By your comment then good on him, you got paid and still you cry!

HTFU.
Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#91 - 2016-08-27 10:17:45 UTC
i'm not crying, i'm trying to give some honesty to his members of what is actually happened. Something kypp himself refuses to do.
We can leak more and more mails showing kypp's double face like we showed before. Straight
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#92 - 2016-08-27 10:50:15 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Kypp never run an alliance, but was always lucky to have someone next to him to hold his hand. In Marmites I ran the alliance and he got simple tasks. In CD Rias run the alliance. Only reason CD has made it this far, is because Rias knows what he is doing.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Faylee Freir
Slavers Union
Something Really Pretentious
#93 - 2016-08-27 17:40:40 UTC
I was in CD for roughly a month during the last war against VMG and i can tell you it was miserable. Lots of talk and chest beating but when i was coming up with ideas on how best to fight or drop on VMG, it was being shot down by DRB and Kypp because they were scared to engage VMG. This time around the grass is most definitely greener on the other side playing with the premiere mercs in hisec.

The lack of leadership is why CD is going to be crushed and Kypp will get to walk away with the entire alliance wallet. Maybe thats what he wants? I mean why be real mercs when you can just pretend and walk away with isk that the alliance members earned from the CFC contract? Will Scandor get his cut? Will you pass out usk between the remaining loyal members? Just curious as to what will happen when you bend the knee again or fold the alliance.
Pheonix Jr
Binal Extensions
Xagenic Freymvork
#94 - 2016-08-27 18:43:23 UTC
Luukje wrote:
i'm not crying, i'm trying to give some honesty to his members of what is actually happened. Something kypp himself refuses to do.
We can leak more and more mails showing kypp's double face like we showed before. Straight

Something tells me it doesn't really matter what we show about kypp, Sol's blind devotion won't be phased. It's pretty easy to be blind when your head is shoved up Kypp's ass

Rawmeat Mary
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#95 - 2016-08-27 21:44:05 UTC
Faylee Freir wrote:
Will Scandor get his cut?
After he left without a word, Scandor already sold off and pocketed the entire POCO empire. I'd say he got his cut.

After years of loyalty, hard work, and, thought I, friendship, I am fairly disapointed.

'If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins onto their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order.'

Yeah, we're like that.

Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#96 - 2016-08-27 21:51:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Luukje
Rawmeat Mary wrote:
Faylee Freir wrote:
After he left without a word, Scandor already sold off and pocketed the entire POCO empire. I'd say he got his cut.

After years of loyalty, hard work, and, thought I, friendship, I am fairly disapointed.

You do realize scandor brought those poco's PRE-p45 ye stark? they came from FA's work (now VMG, lol). This was from obsidian front wars. the isk generated by it was pushed into the (ur) alliance wallet btw; lol.

Funny how kypp is telling his membership "VMG are adding things to the surrender agreement" (kicking gate is red), whilst we've not altered a thing. Only thing that has changed is kypp finally letting through information towards his memberbase; a month or so late lol. I see you're already starting to leak members again. The thought of kypp self-destructing retards department to get the 160bil alliance wallet for himself seems more likely by the hour xD
Pheonix Jr
Binal Extensions
Xagenic Freymvork
#97 - 2016-08-27 22:13:26 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Rawmeat Mary wrote:
Faylee Freir wrote:

You do realize scandor brought those poco's PRE-p45 ye stark? they came from FA's work (now VMG, lol). This was from obsidian front wars. the isk generated by it was pushed into the (ur) alliance wallet btw; lol.

Funny how kypp is telling his membership "VMG are adding things to the surrender agreement" (kicking gate is red), whilst we've not altered a thing. Only thing that has changed is kypp finally letting through information towards his memberbase; a month or so late lol. I see you're already starting to leak members again. The thought of kypp self-destructing retards department to get the 160bil alliance wallet for himself seems more likely by the hour xD

pretty much this, But then again you'll always have people like Rawmeat Mary Regurgitating whatever kypp tells them "oooh he stole poco's.....that he brought in!" How dare he leave with what he came with AmIright?

scandor
Hunter Killers.
#98 - 2016-08-27 22:42:09 UTC
Rawmeat Mary wrote:
Faylee Freir wrote:

This is not how it went down the pocos belonged to me a long time before cd ever existed and all the income from them went into the alliance i am deeply hurt that ppl would beleive this to be true.

Just thought i would say that and im sry star if u think this of me but it is not the case was fed up with ppl not logging on when there was a dangerous war (namely gate is red) which by the way has been the cause of all the hostilities between vmg and cd.

Star i still love u no matter what you beleive of me.
Rawmeat Mary
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#99 - 2016-08-27 23:13:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Rawmeat Mary
Pheonix Jr wrote:
Luukje wrote:
Rawmeat Mary wrote:
Faylee Freir wrote:

pretty much this, But then again you'll always have people like Rawmeat Mary Regurgitating whatever kypp tells them "oooh he stole poco's.....that he brought in!" How dare he leave with what he came with AmIright?

I know perfectly where the POPO came from, thank you very much. I was there. I was in Double Tap too when we started together. I was director in the POCO corp almost from its creation. Who do you think was managing that stuff when scandor couldn't be there due to his health?

I worked and played years with scandor before you were even in the background Pheonix. You should inform yourself before spewing your trolling on the forums. I'm not going around insulting and disrepecting you in your own thread.
scandor wrote:
I'm not believing anything since this thread devolved into a trollfeast.

But you could have said 'bye' before leaving and stripping me of roles at least.

'If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins onto their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order.'

Yeah, we're like that.

Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#100 - 2016-08-27 23:21:26 UTC
Rawmeat Mary wrote:
I know perfectly where the POPO came from, thank you very much. I was there. I was in Double Tap too when we started together. I was director in the POCO corp almost from its creation. Who do you think was managing that stuff when scandor couldn't be there due to his health?

I worked and played years with scandor before you were even in the background Pheonix. You should inform yourself before spewing your trolling on the forums. I'm not going around insulting and disrepecting you in your own thread.
scandor wrote:
I'm not believing anything since this thread devolved into a trollfeast.

But you could have said 'bye' before leaving and stripping me of roles at least.

Someone's been eating kypp's dirt. shame.