These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

PLEASE DELETE

Author
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#21 - 2016-08-15 21:19:21 UTC
Jaret Victorian wrote:

Ah, you're here, It's time to exchange the business cards, the greatest tradition of Caldari. This thread will be complete after it.

Found it.

Mr. Victorian.

Makoto Priano is a well known honorless liar and coward (Ref.: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=381560 )
Repeating any of her words about me will make you a liar as well. Do you want me to smash you all over the wall again for your disrespect to Caldari Officer, if you haven't learned it from the last time?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#22 - 2016-08-15 21:20:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Makoto Priano
Diana Kim wrote:

And I don't want to hear neither from you two, nor about you two. Got it?

Then why the **** are you even here?

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#23 - 2016-08-15 21:33:15 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Because your hypocrisy annoys me and I came to tell you to get the *censored* out out here. Take your Funk and go to some sort of Delve or... what was that hole called where you was hiding? Syndicate? Just get to there too, and scream at each other to your heart content. Then we'll have clean and pretty media to talk. Without you.

Oh, and you can take Victorian with you too, since he was misbehaving as well. I'd also suggest taking Osyn and Jason wtih you, but... ehh, they are from the different story.

Makoto Priano
#24 - 2016-08-15 21:34:14 UTC
Right.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Jaret Victorian
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
#25 - 2016-08-15 22:00:40 UTC
Makoto Priano
#26 - 2016-08-15 22:15:19 UTC
Let's not let ourselves get too distracted, Jaret; too much back-and-forth will detract from the focus of this thread, which was Foley's clarification of [KFIE-] policies, retracted speedily after Ruil's critique of Funk's leadership methods.

Nitshe Razvedka
#27 - 2016-08-16 02:56:25 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Makoto Priano wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Because your hypocrisy annoys me and I came to tell you to get the *censored* out out here. Take your Funk and go to some sort of Delve or... what was that hole called where you was hiding? Syndicate? Just get to there too, and scream at each other to your heart content. Then we'll have clean and pretty media to talk. Without you.

Oh, and you can take Victorian with you too, since he was misbehaving as well. I'd also suggest taking Osyn and Jason wtih you, but... ehh, they are from the different story.

Rachmaninoff, Piano concerto no 2 op 18

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS.

Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Slayer Liberator
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#28 - 2016-08-16 05:52:52 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Jaret Victorian wrote:

Ah, you're here, It's time to exchange the business cards, the greatest tradition of Caldari. This thread will be complete after it.

Found it.

Mr. Victorian.

Makoto Priano is a well known honorless liar and coward (Ref.: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=381560 )
Repeating any of her words about me will make you a liar as well. Do you want me to smash you all over the wall again for your disrespect to Caldari Officer, if you haven't learned it from the last time?

Makoto's character has nothing to do with yours and the more you call her an honorless coward the more it looms like you are deflecting
Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#29 - 2016-08-16 16:42:13 UTC
After lengthy consultation with my public relations adviser, it has been recommended that I should reconsider my celebrity endorsement of this thread, due to the adverse thread conditions subsequent to my endorsement.

As of this point, I have not yet decided to withdraw my endorsement, though if the situation deteriorates, that position may change.

I'm Doctor Valate, and this is my favourite interstellar discussion forum.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
#30 - 2016-08-16 16:52:40 UTC
Let us resume laughing at OP's corporation's attempt at being relevant, please. It's a cause we can all support.

"I give you the destiny of Faith, and you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens: Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given." - Book of Reclaiming 22:13

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2016-08-17 17:59:28 UTC
Then stop commenting on their threads or in other threads about them Kim.
FYI you are the one who is not wanted on here.

-Tertianus Rethelior

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#32 - 2016-08-21 23:12:37 UTC
Slayer Liberator wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Jaret Victorian wrote:

Found it.

Mr. Victorian.

Makoto's character has nothing to do with yours and the more you call her an honorless coward the more it looms like you are deflecting

Okay, I should have emphasized the word liar. It is just a sort of "deflection" of her words she uses aginst me or against the State. She was proven to be a liar, and instead of proving each of her word that I found to be false, I'll just remind that she is known of openly speaking lies about us.

I am feeling disgusted about this person, and don't seem her worthy talking with or to me or about our State, but since she is known of speaking lies about us, I need an universal card I can pull to shrug her false words off.

Sanguina Dieudonne
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#33 - 2016-08-22 04:29:27 UTC
Apparently I arrived too late to get in on this. I guess I'll just have to regret my popcorn chance.

Furthermore, every time Kim posts, I am going to offer the Red God one Achuran in the hopes that He will see fit to end her extremely annoying existence.
Makoto Priano
#34 - 2016-08-22 04:58:54 UTC
Just-- think of the schoolgirls, please? Do they have to suffer because Kim's an irredeemable twit?

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2016-08-22 05:01:00 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
Just-- think of the schoolgirls, please? Do they have to suffer because Kim's an irredeemable twit?

They are giggly narcissistic idiots with terrible taste in movies and music and have to be made to take responsibilities at gunpoint, so no.

Hang on. Those aren't Achurans, are they?

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Commander Shepard
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2016-08-22 05:12:24 UTC
Valerie Valate wrote:
I'm Doctor Valate, and this is my favourite interstellar discussion forum.

Someone keeps stealing my lines...
Sanguina Dieudonne
Caldari State
#37 - 2016-08-22 05:44:03 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:

Well, Kim's a halfbreed, right? Half Civre. So, if I add them into the mix that would make Achuran schoolgirls only one in four of the offerings.
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#38 - 2016-08-22 06:45:18 UTC
Sanguina Dieudonne wrote:
Apparently I arrived too late to get in on this. I guess I'll just have to regret my popcorn chance.

Furthermore, every time Kim posts, I am going to offer the Red God one Achuran in the hopes that He will see fit to end her extremely annoying existence.

Well, I am going to answer to that: I'll execute 10 blood raiders for every your post or every offering of Achura girl you are going to make.

Luckily, there is an abundance of Blood Raiders in our cluster and I won't have trouble getting them. I hope that will keep you from opening your pirate mouth ever again.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#39 - 2016-08-22 06:47:28 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:

I would like to remind everyone that Makoto Priano is a well known liar, who lost her honor with her act of cowardice. I would like everyone to simply disregard her words about Caldari officers like me, since she again speaks obvious lies.

Sanguina Dieudonne
Caldari State
#40 - 2016-08-22 06:57:01 UTC
Does this apply to Achuran boys as well? What about Civre?