These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

eve acct mgmt site not working? It won't let me transfer the character

First post
Author
Hakuli Vuld
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-01-15 22:31:29 UTC
the site is saying there is insufficient funds on both of my credit cards, which is not close to being true, when I try to transfer this toon. any known issues currently?????
Atticus Fynch
#2 - 2012-01-15 22:36:12 UTC
Hakuli Vuld wrote:
the site is saying there is insufficient funds on both of my credit cards, which is not close to being true, when I try to transfer this toon. any known issues currently?????

I had the same issue...using Paypal.

[b]★★★Cargo Pilots Unite!!!★★★ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=668132&#post668132[/b]

Brock Nelson
#3 - 2012-01-16 01:36:53 UTC
Buy GTC from Shattered Crystal
Covert to Plex
Tada!

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Tyburn Stannis
Xenon Salvage Inc.
#4 - 2012-01-16 17:01:50 UTC
Ta-da nothing. Several people (including myself) are finding that you cannot currently use ANY payment method to transfer characters.
Morganta
The Greater Goon
#5 - 2012-01-16 17:04:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Morganta
there's a thread from a week ago somewhere with dev comment, but I thought they fixed it

and I also recall someone actually asking yesterday about the time zone difference, so presumably the system was working 48 hrs ago
Othran
Route One
#6 - 2012-01-16 17:41:32 UTC
Hakuli Vuld wrote:

Its a generic error message which is being displayed for all errors - or that's what was said a week ago.

Causes can be as it says, money/PLEX but it can also be because the character is not in an npc corp or that the account you are trying to transfer to already has 3 characters on it.

Probably a lot more reasons too.
ISD Eshtir
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#7 - 2012-01-16 19:12:28 UTC
Hi, i have passed the info to Community. For now you can file a petition under 'Billing and Account', 'Character Transfers'.

ISD Eshtir

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons

Interstellar Services Department