These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

In station billboards *disable* option. NO RELIGION ADS!

First post First post
Author
cheef mettalurgist ofspain
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2016-08-03 11:05:21 UTC
Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!
Brian: Now, f*** off!
[silence]

Arthur: How shall we f*** off, O Lord?
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#22 - 2016-08-03 11:24:30 UTC
cheef mettalurgist ofspain wrote:
Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!
Brian: Now, f*** off!
[silence]

Arthur: How shall we f*** off, O Lord?
Behold Brian's mother.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#23 - 2016-08-03 11:42:12 UTC
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

(who can't conjugate Latin properly)

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Lulu Lunette
Savage Moon Society
#24 - 2016-08-03 11:53:24 UTC
Let's also ban any crazy notion that there are charities in eve and throw #broadcast4reps out the window. Confusing RL and EVE is a disease in our universe

@lunettelulu7

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#25 - 2016-08-03 12:04:36 UTC
Quote:
3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not conductive to the community spirit that CCP promotes. As such, this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive, and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

6. Racism and discrimination are prohibited.

Racism, gender stereotyping, hate speech, and sexism are not permitted on the EVE Online Forums. Derogatory posting that includes race, religion or sexual preference based personal attacks and trolling can result in immediate suspension of forum posting privileges.

7. Discussion of real life religion and politics is prohibited.

Discussion of real life religion and politics is strictly prohibited on the EVE Online forums. Discussions of this nature often creates animosity between forum users due to real life political or military conflicts. CCP promotes the growth of a gaming community where equality is at the forefront. Nationalist, religious or political affiliations are not part of EVE Online, and should not be part of discussion on the EVE Online forums.

8. Use of profanity is prohibited.

The use of profanity is prohibited on the EVE Online forums. This includes the partial masking of letters using numbers or alternate symbols, and any attempts at bypassing the profanity filter.

23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

As was previously explained in the last thread on this issue, Latter Day Saints is the name of a in game Corp/Alliance. If you have an issue with the name file a support ticket. Continuing to post threads such as these in the forums can and will result in a ban.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Previous page12