These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

TL;DR Guide to the IGS

Author
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#41 - 2016-07-27 17:58:13 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
]
How many times I tried to bring philosophical discussions to forum? And what I was getting instead of conversations? Makotos, Osyns, and now Jasons.

Mentioned by name by Kimmy, and in the same sentence as Priano. This should go on my resumé shouldn't it?

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Ninnuma
biohazard crysis inc.
Aegis Militia
#42 - 2016-07-27 21:40:24 UTC
Remember kids, "The Summit", the original, is still a Kim/Funk/Cancer-free zone.
Jason Galente
Hole Punchers
#43 - 2016-07-27 21:46:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Jason Galente
Ninnuma wrote:
Remember kids, "The Summit", the original, is still a Kim/Funk/Cancer-free zone.

BRB moving assets there, where the hell did I park my space suitcase..

Oh bother.

"Intergalactic Summit Jason Galente Firesale"

- Guaranteed still overpriced!
- Items for sale include: TL;DR intellectual property ("intellectual") - 4b, snarky pseudo intellectualism - 2b, 'He's not even wrong, he's just an ass hole' - 1b, #1 Diana Kim troll for 3 consecutive months - 1b, #1 Worst Non-Sani Sabik capsuleer philosopher - 500m

Only the liberty of the individual assures the prosperity of the whole. And this foundation must be defended.

At any cost

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#44 - 2016-07-28 00:46:25 UTC
Jason Galente wrote:
#1 Diana Kim troll for 3 consecutive months - 1b

Considering all the people that have held this title (Priano, Anslo, Iyammarrok, and myself to name a few), I think you need to drop the price a bit...

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#45 - 2016-07-28 01:06:09 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Jason Galente wrote:
#1 Diana Kim troll for 3 consecutive months - 1b

Considering all the people that have held this title (Priano, Anslo, Iyammarrok, and myself to name a few), I think you need to drop the price a bit...

How much I may be interested
James Syagrius
Reclamation
#46 - 2016-07-28 01:15:25 UTC
Good evening.

Forgive my rambling interjection, normally I don’t comment on such, and certainly don’t share what I am actually thinking, but on this... I think I will.

I don’t the visit often but when I do its been enjoyable.

Now true, when folks get to acting silly I tend to leave, but isn’t that preferable to enforced codes of conduct?

What is of particular concern to me is ‘whose code’? Who gets to choose?

Now I understand the desire to ‘make’ people do what we want, or to ‘stop’ them from doing what we don’t want.

I would suggest however if you don’t like a channel then don’t frequent it.

Better yet, create a new one and run as you please… If you do I hope I am invited, I do love new venues.

As to ‘blocking’ folks…. I don’t do it. I want to hear everyone, no matter how stupid they sound.\

Well, I suppose that is about it.
Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#47 - 2016-07-28 01:22:19 UTC
James Syagrius wrote:
Good evening.

Forgive my rambling interjection, normally I don’t comment on such, and certainly don’t share what I am actually thinking, but on this... I think I will.

Now true, when folks get to acting silly I tend to leave, but isn’t that preferable to enforced codes of conduct?

Now I understand the desire to ‘make’ people do what we want, or to ‘stop’ them from doing what we don’t want.

Better yet, create a new one and run as you please… If you do I hope I am invited, I do love new venues.

As to ‘blocking’ folks…. I don’t do it. I want to hear everyone, no matter how stupid they sound.\

Wise words from a even wiser man
Jason Galente
Hole Punchers
#48 - 2016-07-28 01:26:38 UTC
James Syagrius wrote:
Good evening.

I agreed with you, sweepingly, until being inundated by a nonstop takeover of the IGS by these two. They not only are terrible conversation but they make a habit of poisoning good ones. I've heard their points of view. I've seen it all. I've heard the life story of these people. It was only after I'd done all that, that I knew that it was hopeless and completely unproductive and, most importantly, stress and frustration that I just don't have to put up with.

TL;DR they cray.

Only the liberty of the individual assures the prosperity of the whole. And this foundation must be defended.

At any cost

Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#49 - 2016-07-28 03:13:56 UTC
Jason Galente wrote:
James Syagrius wrote:
Good evening.

I agreed with you, sweepingly, until being inundated by a nonstop takeover of the IGS by these two. They not only are terrible conversation but they make a habit of poisoning good ones. I've heard their points of view. I've seen it all. I've heard the life story of these people. It was only after I'd done all that, that I knew that it was hopeless and completely unproductive and, most importantly, stress and frustration that I just don't have to put up with.

TL;DR they cray.

Not always I am sure they made some sane posts I think
Elmund Egivand
Sebestacny Circle
#50 - 2016-07-28 03:27:48 UTC
Jason Galente wrote:
James Syagrius wrote:
Good evening.

TL;DR they cray.

I had developed selective perception for these things. Often times I act like their posts do not exist at all...until I found something I just have to refute or something that actually has some semblance of sanity and rationality in it.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#51 - 2016-07-28 05:34:17 UTC
"We shall build a wall around The Summit. And make Diana Kim pay for it!" - Ninnuma

"Some say that you can't build a wall out of vegetable oil. Well, maybe they can't." - Jason Galente

Ninnuma/Jason YC118 !

Make the IGS great !

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Aux Aliette
DED
#52 - 2016-07-28 14:39:44 UTC
Jason Galente wrote:
If you're new to the Intergalactic Summit fluid router channel, I thought I'd make a helpful guide to make your experience as friendly and productive as possible.

Step 1: Block Diana Kim and Anyanka Funk

The end.

I think this has gone on long enough.

Please refrain from targeting other uses and behaving like a fool on the Intergalactic Summit.

IGS Communications Director  ||  Directive Enforcement Department  ||  CONCORD Assembly

Previous page123