These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Potentially looking for new corp

Author
Grymkhaos Badazz
Van Diemen's Demise
Northern Coalition.
#1 - 2016-07-20 03:13:03 UTC
My buddy and i are potentially looking for a new corp, were both USTZ players with years of experience. Both have high SP pilots, we bring with us cap alts and blops alts as well. i've also been a decently high ranked FC for 3 years.

no drama llamas please
and no alliance where u have to suck off the guy at the top to move up the FC ranks
Argus Sorn
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers
#2 - 2016-07-20 04:05:41 UTC
Grymkhaos Badazz wrote:
My buddy and i are potentially looking for a new corp, were both USTZ players with years of experience. Both have high SP pilots, we bring with us cap alts and blops alts as well. i've also been a decently high ranked FC for 3 years.

no drama llamas please
and no alliance where u have to suck off the guy at the top to move up the FC ranks

Hit us up in game @ public chat: star frontiers.

I suck off my fcs - not the other way around :O).

LOL.
Jony Bigodes
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-07-20 09:31:24 UTC
Hei, if you are into piracy check us out:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=475469&find=unread

Hope to talk to you soon Blink

"Take all, give 'em nothing"

Davos Azizora
Dissident Aggressors
Mordus Angels
#4 - 2016-07-20 13:45:06 UTC
We are a bunch of null-sec jack of all trades, masters of none, kind of players. We do BLOPS, small gang, big fleet, cap, mining, building, high sec, wh space, D all of the above kind of corp. The leadership has an average of 8 years in game experience in all aspects. Most of the members have been in the game an average of 3 years. We are a very social, teamspeak based corp that prides itself in that if you are in Modro, you are treated like family. We get RL. We understand that everyone wants to play the game based on different interests.

AttentionAttention Some points that make us Full of Awesome-sauce! AttentionAttention

- NULL SEC BASED CORP
- 5 mill minimum SP required (if not, we can work something out)
- Full account api required (mandatory)
- TS required (mandatory)
- Mainly PVP minded with great FC`s
- Daily fleets ( Alliance/Coalition )
- SRP
- CTAs
- Strat Ops
- No minimum kill amount
- FC training
- Mine, Rat, or PewPew we have it all
- Good null sec, not ******
- Large group of BFF's that love to create content
- Diverse group and very interesting, non censored conversations

In short we are the next best thing arround at the moment. And we are growing rapidly. Come join us and be a part of something great bound to happen. Remember it is not the size of the organization, it is the quality of the stuff we spew out. And I assure you, we are chock full of goodness!

Feel free to join "Modro Recruit" channel or mail me anytime

Looking forward to hearing from you and flying with you!