These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Aurora contract completion

Author
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#1 - 2016-07-15 19:03:00 UTC
Press Release:Tuulinen Foundation / Aurora Brigade Contract Resolution

Broadcast Follows:

I won't keep you long, I'm contractually obliged to make public notice of this event, but I doubt it'll be of terrific interest to most of you.

For over a year now, Tuulinen Foundation has provided the Aurora Arcology with security solutions through the permanent deployment of the Aurora Brigade at that location. The Aurora Brigade was deployed to handle systemic failures in the local security apparatus, leading to racial violence, lawlessness and escalating tensions.

This deployment was always intended to be temporary and a large part of our tasking was devoted to investigating, purging and renewing the local security force to face its obligations in an effective manner. This we have done.

As a result the contract with Aurora Arcology will be terminating within 24 hours of this notice.

Aurora Internal Security is very prepared for this transition, having taken up day to day security duties for some time. They have now completed the training and deployment of their special teams and technical departments and, with this done, are prepared to accept full and sole responsibility for the security of the Aurora Arcology and it's subsidiary locations.

The Aurora Brigade will be transitioning to the Foundation's headquarters on Abagawa IV and engaging in a substantial refit, recreation and retraining deployment there. On completion of this we will have almost five thousand highly skilled and experienced public order troops looking for a deployment.

Further announcements regarding future projects to follow. Thank you.

Broadcast ends

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Korsavius
Revenent Defence Corperation
#2 - 2016-07-16 14:47:03 UTC
Perhaps if they don't mind gate duty on Parakone Island, I will have use for some of them. *wink*

On a more serious note, I do genuinely hope they enjoy their time on Satama. It will likely be a paradise for them compared to wherever they end up getting deployed on contract. Speaking of which, maybe we can work out a security contract for serving aboard citadels under I-RED's jurisdiction in Syndicate? Feel free to message me privately for more specific details.

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#3 - 2016-07-16 23:54:53 UTC
Korsavius wrote:
Perhaps if they don't mind gate duty on Parakone Island, I will have use for some of them. *wink*

On a more serious note, I do genuinely hope they enjoy their time on Satama. It will likely be a paradise for them compared to wherever they end up getting deployed on contract. Speaking of which, maybe we can work out a security contract for serving aboard citadels under I-RED's jurisdiction in Syndicate? Feel free to message me privately for more specific details.

I think I might have something in mind for them, but I have no problem expanding operations. I'll be in touch. Regarding the gate guard role, it might make a decent punishment detail!

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.