These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Cancelled thx to trolls messing up my post thx ISDs for not helping as

First post
Author
BLOOD SLANE
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-07-15 23:58:57 UTC  |  Edited by: BLOOD SLANE
Please note ISD Max Trix I have not bumped this post within 24 hours please do not block post again ok.

CANCELLED DUE TO TROLLS POSTING ON HERE
Lenny Weber
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2016-07-16 01:26:38 UTC
There's no tank SP - this toon is still WIP.
BLOOD SLANE
Doomheim
#3 - 2016-07-16 01:50:38 UTC
u dont need a tank in shielld fleeets its the logis who save u u just broaDCAST FOR REPS AND CAP M8

ONLY ONE SHIP GETS TARGET IN WHOLE FLEET AT ONE TIME YES THEY CYCLE BUT ALL LOGIS HAVE U ON WATCH LIST
suggest u learn to walk before u can run
Liebhabaer
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2016-07-16 04:53:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Liebhabaer
BLOOD SLANE wrote:
u dont need a tank in shielld fleeets its the logis who save u u just broaDCAST FOR REPS AND CAP M8

ONLY ONE SHIP GETS TARGET IN WHOLE FLEET AT ONE TIME YES THEY CYCLE BUT ALL LOGIS HAVE U ON WATCH LIST

Your whole statement is false. This toon has no skills to even be considered an incursion toon.

Second all logi's dont have you on watch list since watch list only allows 15 people. Second YOU WILL DIE.
I have watched people with max skills and pith a-invuls the advance fits for tvp die in matter of seconds.

Also no one needs the information you spent 7bil on the toon its not even worth 1bil. It has no skills.

Also dont trust this guy. As he has made mutiple threads trying to sell this and had mutiple locked.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6564262#post6564262

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6564795#post6564795

There is few more weird ones but enough said the guy is a scammer.
Air G
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2016-07-16 05:12:05 UTC
Character is not incursion ready at all. Wouldn't fly it anywhere near one.
BLOOD SLANE
Doomheim
#6 - 2016-07-16 06:10:15 UTC
this isnt a tvp toon mate its a wtm fleet toon far more advanced than wtm as we all know dude i used to run iso boxer i have 20 nightmare toons which had less than this and it diidnt stop me making 2 - 3 billion isk per day so dont tell me u know it all as u dont know **** oh and yes i still have iso boxer accounrs which i am still training so when u have more than 30000b isk in your alliance wallet maybe we can speak more and when u get your first tian maybe just maybe u dont run into my 80 man titan fleetwhich i am ready to test any time ccp lets enough nodes out on my server and maybe lets me use iso boxer one more time so please dont troll my posts holmes when u are limited in brain farts
BLOOD SLANE
Doomheim
#7 - 2016-07-16 06:20:11 UTC  |  Edited by: BLOOD SLANE
Liebhabaer wrote:
BLOOD SLANE wrote:

Your whole statement is false. This toon has no skills to even be considered an incursion toon.

Second all logi's dont have you on watch list since watch list only allows 15 people. Second YOU WILL DIE.
I have watched people with max skills and pith a-invuls the advance fits for tvp die in matter of seconds.

Also no one needs the information you spent 7bil on the toon its not even worth 1bil. It has no skills.

Also dont trust this guy. As he has made mutiple threads trying to sell this and had mutiple locked.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6564262#post6564262

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6564795#post6564795

There is few more weird ones but enough said the guy is a scammer.

LOOK BOY CAN I CALL U BOY CAUSE U SURE ACT LIKE ONE im no scammer i can ss my alliance wallet and show u if u inbox me dip sh it i will imgur a picture for u

i have several hundred inactive accounts as i have just returned to eve

regards to my titan toon i listed in that post it was sold to a good friend of mine and he is back to night i will get him to confirm his receipt of sale on this post if u want i dont tell lies u ingrown toenail.

get a life and stop trolling my posts boyo

i am not accepting any isk on my toons or reactivating any accounts until i can confirm they have been sold then i am not wasting any isk or fear of my toons being exposed on you tube as titan pilots u SPY got it

i am sure as any titan pilot will sure know we are always on local watch lists i think even these isds will agree with me

this is not a BUMP I AM CLEARL DEFENDING MY CORNER FROM THESE INBREAD HILL BILLYS
Liebhabaer
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2016-07-16 07:28:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Liebhabaer
I am proving a point that you are fraudulent no one is going to believe you.
I am here to help make sure people dont buy something that wont do what you say.

Also I am not a child, furthermore you you make no sense.

Cant wait for CCP/ GM to finish reviewing your previous post and a mod to see this one.
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#9 - 2016-07-16 17:49:10 UTC
Quote:
12. Discussion of forum moderation is prohibited.

The discussion of EVE Online forum moderation actions generally leads to flaming, trolling and baiting of our ISD CCL moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules. If you have questions regarding the actions of a moderator, please file a support ticket under the Community & Forums Category.

Closed

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.