These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Ω TSSOC RECRUITING Ω PVP Focused Ω Massive Indy Side Ω PVE 3% Tax Ω

Author
Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#1 - 2016-07-05 03:33:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Rex Stetille
The Soul Society
Big smile Recruiting for a bunch of stuff Big smile.
Alive and Kicking Since 2008
Drama Free
24/7 Activity
Multi Country Corporation
Real Life Comes First

First off. This is a forum thread for The Soul Society

What we do:
ArrowNull sec complex running.
ArrowNull sec PVP and SOV warfare.
ArrowCTA Fleets Everyday
ArrowDaily Mining Possibilities
ArrowCapital Manufacturing
ArrowPlanetary Interaction

Basically we offer alot. We have Cyno Beacon POSs, and upgraded citadels for everyone in corp, Also upgraded SOV. You will have access to any form of ISK grinding that you want and you will have access to fleets every day several times a day. If you are interested in leading fleets and you have proven ability we will support you in that.

What were looking for:
ArrowMore FC's That know What the F they are doing.
ArrowLooking for smart pilots who can do more than shoot. We want combat pilots who understand industry and are self sufficient and smart on their own as well as great in a group.
ArrowPilots willing to help new bros.
ArrowLooking for Nooby mining pilots and professional miners. We will buy all of your Ore at good prices. But we strongly encourage PVP content to well round your toon and our corp.
ArrowLooking for ratting farmers. We will purchase Loot!!
ArrowIndustrialists willing to help build things.
ArrowNull sec veterans and newbros to fill our numbers on the front lines. We love building up our Black Ops Battleship numbers and are working heavily on our cap pilot numbers.
We have several vet pilots who help with all aspects of training in EVE and regularly take newbies out in complexes missions.
ArrowCommunication Friendly
ArrowWilling to be on Teamspeak when online

What we offer:
Arrow3.0% Corp tax
ArrowOre purchasing
ArrowLoot purchasing
ArrowPI Purchasing
ArrowSalvage purchasing
ArrowLabs with a crap ton of BPOs
ArrowCitadel Access with 0% corp tax
ArrowPOCOs at 0% tax
ArrowAlliance and coalition fleet doctrine SRP
ArrowFree Procurer and Procurer Replacement
ArrowDiscord Services
ArrowTeamspeak permissions
ArrowJump Freighter Service
ArrowFull Rorqual Boosting for Ice/Ore
ArrowAbility to be Self-SufficientCool

The gang and I have been around for a long time and have played all aspects of the game. We know the ins and outs. If you are new to the game this is a great spot for you to learn from hardened veterans of null sec Sov warfare, Industrial tycoons and eve famous moguls who can help you succeed in any avenue of the game; for vets and bittervets this is can be a home free of harassment and hassle from inexperienced leadership, complete with all of the technical backbone that makes a corporation and alliance successful in EVE.

If you are interested Apply Online and join our recruitment channel to ask us questions.
Join our public chat channel and say hello.
Our Public Recruitment Chat is "TSSOC Recruitment".

I am The Soul Society (TSSOC) Recruiter, Rex Stetille. Check out my very informative Forum recruitment post about my corporation The Soul Society Corporation.

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#2 - 2016-07-05 22:46:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Rex Stetille
We Have Members active 24/7, alot of laughs and fun times.

I am The Soul Society (TSSOC) Recruiter, Rex Stetille. Check out my very informative Forum recruitment post about my corporation The Soul Society Corporation.

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#3 - 2016-07-11 21:10:17 UTC
Recruitment still open for All TZ's. We also Recruit Corporations PVP PVE.

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#4 - 2016-07-13 05:21:16 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#5 - 2016-07-17 08:56:16 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#6 - 2016-08-01 01:45:13 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#7 - 2016-08-02 21:37:44 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#8 - 2016-08-04 13:29:33 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#9 - 2016-08-07 02:10:07 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#10 - 2016-08-07 18:57:11 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#11 - 2016-08-14 23:04:31 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#12 - 2016-08-16 19:01:48 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#13 - 2016-08-18 02:36:57 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#14 - 2016-08-19 01:07:34 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#15 - 2016-08-20 20:33:21 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#16 - 2016-08-22 01:14:13 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#17 - 2016-08-23 03:11:38 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#18 - 2016-08-28 20:35:46 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#19 - 2016-08-30 23:11:26 UTC

Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#20 - 2016-09-03 20:06:49 UTC

123Next pageLast page