These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Mass-test feedback - January 12

First post
Author
Cognac
Sods
#41 - 2012-01-13 11:51:54 UTC
OS version: win7 -64
CPU: 2.67 i5
GPU: Nvidia G 310m
RAM: 4
How many clients were you running at the same time? 1
Graphic setting of the client (low / medium / high): low

Average FPS during fight at the gate in Poitot, with brackets disabled - Zoomed out: 10-25
Average FPS - Zoomed in: 10-25
On a scale of 1-10, how would you compare FPS and performance between this test and TQ? (1=way worse, 5=same, 10=OMG this is awesome) 5
Did you experience any disconnects or crashes? crashed when we jumped the gate
Describe your experience, make comments, suggestions, etc.:
Se nErv
Silliness Inc
#42 - 2012-01-13 12:54:59 UTC
Machine Info and Settings:
OS version: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit
CPU: Intel C2D E8400
GPU: HD 4850
RAM: 4 GB
How many clients were you running at the same time? 1
Graphic setting of the client (low / medium / high): Medium/Low

User Experience:
Average FPS during fight at the gate in Poitot, with brackets disabled - Zoomed out: ~16 (Some brackets enabled though)
Average FPS - Zoomed in: ~10
On a scale of 1-10, how would you compare FPS and performance between this test and TQ? (1=way worse, 5=same, 10=OMG this is awesome): Not been in a big fleet on TQ for quite some time so nothing good to compare too unfortunately
Did you experience any disconnects or crashes? No
Describe your experience, make comments, suggestions, etc.: Test was smooth for me. The improved watch list worked great Smile
Merende Macaco
Tranquility Tavern
Pandemic Horde
#43 - 2012-01-14 13:25:12 UTC
Machine Info and Settings

• OS version: Linux 2.6.37/WINE 1.3.36
  • CPU: C2D 6750
  • GPU: NVidia GTX 260/ 896 M
  • RAM: 4Gb
  • How many clients were you running at the same time? One
  • Graphic setting of the client (low / medium / high): Med

User Experience

• Average FPS during fight at the gate in Poitot, with brackets disabled - Zoomed out: 20 ish
  • Average FPS - Zoomed in:10 ish
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you compare FPS and performance between this test and TQ? (1=way worse, 5=same, 10=OMG this is awesome) marginally better- 6
  • Did you experience any disconnects or crashes? No
  • Describe your experience, make comments, suggestions, etc.:
  • About half way through battle began to get graphical glitches which I haven' t experienced on Tranq: the ship icons in targets disappeared, the drone Icon for the fighters as well (remote reps and point still showed up) , the textures for the Thanatos I was flying eventually disappeared as well. This did not affect framerates, nor my ability to fight

Fronkfurter McSheebleton
Horse Feathers
CAStabouts
#44 - 2012-01-15 21:20:51 UTC
Machine Info and Settings

OS version: Win7 Pro X64, fully updated
CPU: Athlon II x4 635
GPU: Radeon HD 5770
RAM: 4GB DDR3 @ 7-8-7-24
How many clients were you running at the same time?: Two
Graphic setting of the client (low / medium / high): Low on both, windowed mode, one monitor

User Experience

Average FPS during fight at the gate in Poitot, with brackets disabled - Zoomed out: 15-ish
Average FPS - Zoomed in: 7-11
On a scale of 1-10, how would you compare FPS and performance between this test and TQ? (1=way worse, 5=same, 10=OMG this is awesome): 5
Did you experience any disconnects or crashes?: No
Describe your experience, make comments, suggestions, etc.: The use of ECM bursts was a nice way to get people to stop killing each other when Habakuk said to cease fire. Well done there. I actually didn't get podded during that part, for once. Bring more of those and a bhaalgorn or three for the arses with smartbombs, and It'll be about perfected. <3

thhief ghabmoef

Previous page123