These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

This game is filled with socipaths and I will fight them!

First post
Author
Warrior AgainstEvil
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-07-06 16:40:08 UTC
I have tried everything to try and make this game interesting. I have playing level 4 missions, done mining, done faction warfare and even have done nullsec things and everytime I do the game is too hard. I lose my ship way too much and i don't make enough isk to keep playing. All I want to do is get in a ship and fight other people and win in combat and yet every time I try it just doesn't work out it really is upsetting me. Right now as I type my hands are shaking and I lost another ship in low securiti space because of some stupid people at a gate taht blew me up. Why do people do that? Do people have no lifes that they need to sit at a gate all day and kill people? What does that accomplish?
I have made it my mission in life to fight these people now because they make the game terrible and I need to fight them to protect others like myself. This game is all rage and no substance. All people want to do is fight each other and scam! That is sociopathic and evil and they should be ashamed and because of that I am making it my life mission to fight them until they quit Eve. I will not quit until CCP and these players change the game to make it better for us because otherwise they will all leave and this game will die.
I am now declaring war on all gankers and scammers and will not rest until evil is purged from the eden. This is the worst community i have ever seen. I have a lot of money so losing many ships fighting this scum is nothing to me, rest assured you will all learn a veyr important lesson of respect!

*This is what I posted in reddit and I have now made a new character to fight this evil* I will soon make a new corporation after learning corporation skills to fight those in this game that chose to ruin the game for other people*

If you are interested in joining the Warriors of the Light please send me an in game mail telling me your credentials and why you would like to join in our fight against the scum of this game. Thank you.
Archibald Thistlewaite III
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Miners
#2 - 2016-07-06 16:45:24 UTC
You go get 'em tiger.

Good luck.

User of 'Bumblefck's Luscious & Luminous Mustachio Wax'

Isaac Armer
The Soup Kitchen
#3 - 2016-07-06 16:47:12 UTC
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2016-07-06 16:51:16 UTC
Raging sociopath checking in. Do your worst, I welcome it.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Hitori Tenchi
R3D SHIFT
#5 - 2016-07-06 16:57:42 UTC
3/10? What?
Gadget Helmsdottir
Gadget's Workshop
#6 - 2016-07-06 16:59:57 UTC
Dearest WAE,

Fight the Gud Fite!

You can purchase replacement ships and parts from Gadget's Workshop at a decent discount. Just use code CRUSADE when ordering.

We look forward to your business.

Thank you,
Gadget

Dearest Sociopaths of EvE,

Fight the Gud Fite!

You can purchase replacement ships and parts from Gadget's Workshop at a decent discount. Just use code MEANIES when ordering.

Thank you,
Gadget

Work smarter, not harder. --Scrooge McDuck, an eminent old-Earth economist

Given an hour to save New Eden, how would respected scientist, Albertus Eisenstein compose his thoughts? "Fifty-five minutes to define the problem; save the galaxy in five."

Warrior AgainstEvil
Doomheim
#7 - 2016-07-06 17:03:08 UTC
Gadget Helmsdottir wrote:
Dearest WAE,

Fight the Gud Fite!

You can purchase replacement ships and parts from Gadget's Workshop at a decent discount. Just use code CRUSADE when ordering.

Thank you,
Gadget

Dearest Sociopaths of EvE,

Fight the Gud Fite!

You can purchase replacement ships and parts from Gadget's Workshop at a decent discount. Just use code MEANIES when ordering.

Thank you,
Gadget

thank you i look forward with doing business with you. We need more good people like you to fight this scum! EVE is meant to be enjoyed and not a place of no life who just camp gates.
Elenahina
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#8 - 2016-07-06 17:03:26 UTC
You can find me in Berth 221, Loonswarm HQ, P-2TTL

I'll be waiting.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

Trader20
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2016-07-06 17:08:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Trader20
Eve has less sociopath's then any console multiplayer fps, this community is soft compared to them.

What Eve does have is people who think they're sociopaths, roleplayers lol.
Warrior AgainstEvil
Doomheim
#10 - 2016-07-06 17:09:20 UTC
Elenahina wrote:
You can find me in Berth 221, Loonswarm HQ, P-2TTL

I'll be waiting.

okay I am coming soon. I hope you are ready.
Maekchu
Doomheim
#11 - 2016-07-06 17:09:42 UTC
"I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways... by force!"

Bender
Linus Gorp
Ministry of Propaganda and Morale
#12 - 2016-07-06 17:09:49 UTC
Trader20 wrote:
Eve has less sociopath's then any console multiplayer fps, this community is soft compared to them.

Are we playing the same game? Do you even know what's going on out in space?

When you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're, you come across as being so uneducated that your viewpoint can be safely dismissed. The literate is unlikely to learn much from the illiterate.

Trader20
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2016-07-06 17:13:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Trader20
Linus Gorp wrote:
Trader20 wrote:

I think so, people roleplaying as sociopaths. mmorpg not real life remember.

Also to the people who think they're sociopaths you're not, trust me.
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#14 - 2016-07-06 17:16:26 UTC
Warrior AgainstEvil wrote:

I am now declaring war on all gankers and scammers and will not rest until evil is purged from the eden. This is the worst community i have ever seen.

Go, go, go, Don Quixote.

Have fun storming the castle!.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#15 - 2016-07-06 17:24:24 UTC
Every game is not for everyone. If you cant handle an environment where you arent coddled other games are ----> that way.

Daemun of Khanid

Warrior AgainstEvil
Doomheim
#16 - 2016-07-06 17:26:13 UTC
Daemun Khanid wrote:
Every game is not for everyone. If you cant handle an environment where you arent coddled other games are ----> that way.

maybe you need to take your own advice
Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#17 - 2016-07-06 17:33:20 UTC
13 years here with your "sociopaths." I think I can handle it. Can you?

Daemun of Khanid

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2016-07-06 17:34:11 UTC
Trader20 wrote:
Linus Gorp wrote:
Trader20 wrote:

I think so, people roleplaying as sociopaths. mmorpg not real life remember.

Also to the people who think they're sociopaths you're not, trust me.

Hate to break it to ya, but literally everyone is at least a little sociopathic to some degree.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2016-07-06 17:35:09 UTC
Besides, I'm literally more sociopathic than all of you combined. Just ask every mad-as-a-hatter carebear that ever lost a ship to me.

Warrior AgainstEvil
Doomheim
#20 - 2016-07-06 17:37:25 UTC
Remiel Pollard wrote:
Besides, I'm literally more sociopathic than all of you combined. Just ask every mad-as-a-hatter carebear that ever lost a ship to me.

consider yourself on the list
123Next pageLast page