These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Sansha ded sites help

Author
Darshan Auduin
Yeetus INC.
#1 - 2016-06-27 20:41:33 UTC
I want to start doing ded sites, but i cant find a good ship that can solo them, i normally use a drake and ask for help and i can usually do them with help but obviously i have to split the loot which kinda sucks, i was thinking about a dominix or a megathron but im not sure if those ships are any good for pve, so i wanna know what ships you recommend for me to use.
Also i will only be doing 6/10 and 7/10.
Zhilia Mann
Tide Way Out Productions
#2 - 2016-06-27 21:31:05 UTC
This might be of interest. Nothing has really changed in the past two years on this front (although modules are less expensive now).

The only problem you run into on Sansha 6/10s is the overseer. Damn thing tanks hard. If you're trying to knock him off with kin/therm ammo you need 1000 DPS to break him. Which will mean blasters on the Mega. But it should work.

Domi you could just use Praetor IIs and get more than enough damage; rest of the fit is whatever. Curator IIs would also be fine. You only need 500 DPS pure EM.

I just happen to really, really like that Legion I linked. Have for some time.
Darshan Auduin
Yeetus INC.
#3 - 2016-06-27 21:50:07 UTC
Zhilia Mann wrote:
This might be of interest. Nothing has really changed in the past two years on this front (although modules are less expensive now).

The only problem you run into on Sansha 6/10s is the overseer. Damn thing tanks hard. If you're trying to knock him off with kin/therm ammo you need 1000 DPS to break him. Which will mean blasters on the Mega. But it should work.

Domi you could just use Praetor IIs and get more than enough damage; rest of the fit is whatever. Curator IIs would also be fine. You only need 500 DPS pure EM.

I just happen to really, really like that Legion I linked. Have for some time.

I think ill try the dominix, if that does not work ill give up untill i can fly a tengu or a legion which is still gonna be like 200 days for optimal skills so, yea
Zhilia Mann
Tide Way Out Productions
#4 - 2016-06-28 05:04:11 UTC
Works for me. I'd start working around something like this:

[Dominix, sansha null ded]
Imperial Navy Large Armor Repairer
Armor EM Hardener II
Armor EM Hardener II
Armor Thermal Hardener II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Large Micro Jump Drive
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
Drone Navigation Computer II
Drone Navigation Computer II

Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I, Republic Fleet Proton L

Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Curator II x5
Praetor II x5
Andrew Indy
Cleaning Crew
#5 - 2016-07-06 06:14:21 UTC
Maybe also look at the True Sansha Large Rep. Pretty sure those a dirt cheap now and unless I'm mistaken one of the better ones.