These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

How Much Does Chribba Charges?

Author
Dosi Kusoni
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-06-14 13:37:39 UTC
Thread Subject:
- How Much Does Chribba Charges?

How much does he charge per transaction?

Does he charge a percentage of the transaction value?

I am thinking of listening to the :
E-UNI_Guide_to_Making_ISK, Part 3

which has a mention about Darkness who was a trusted third party back then...

The reason I am asking for this is because that Chribba is being diverted with other larger businesses,
and he quite frankly would be losing income, or even
his costs of operation may be hindered if dealing with me, since my transaction only involve 5 billion or less.

Of course , that amount only is an initial cost, and , if it does work, there are chances for more capital to be invested.

So, perhaps , smaller trusted 3rd parties would be effective, even if the part I am trying to deal with may refuse to deal with me.
There is an apparent conflict of interest evolving and that party refuses to communicate with me.
He may very well refuse to communicate with a third party as well.

I could pay Chribba a 5 billion ISK tip for the problem, even though it may not cover his costs, due to ongoing parallel ingame and out-of-game warfare.

Other than that, I have been working on this for almost 3 years, and the delays are not very effective.
I may be better off to hire a new team of workers under my care which I would have to train from scratch, without external influence, trying to credit themselves for infiltrating our organiztion.

That way, I could teach them how to design and code program for the EVE Crest system and have it run on server with open source code available for other programmer to participate without delays caused by delays of delivery of project, or the lack of confirmation of facts when asked by written or by other communication.

Either way, it is evident that I will have to keep control over the main part of the project , and most likely over 67% of it at all times, due to risk of delays which now amount to over 80% of the system life-cycle.

One more option is to organize another trusted third party, but I would prefer to give up on that since,
it would cut into Chribba's already trustworthy business.
So, the best I could do would be to invest in improving his communication system infra-structure.
That would enable him to handle communication volume increase while being able to integrate more clause upgrade for programming or other.
Dethmourne Silvermane
Oasis United
#2 - 2016-06-14 13:49:51 UTC
First, the joke/tease: As Chribba's intermediary, I can arrange very pleasant terms for whatever transaction you may need. I'll need a 1B ISK security deposit to ensure you're not just wasting his time.

Now the real post: I'm not sure what you're needing third-partied here, but I'd actually (assuming it's something I can third-party on - I don't have all the supers trained yet, for example) be happy to third-party for you for a fairly reasonable rate dependent on how much work is required out of my end of the transaction. Please evemail me with details on what you need out of a third party for this situation if you're interested.

Interested Party (TM)

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#3 - 2016-06-14 14:37:33 UTC
My fee is very dependent on what needs to be done, I prefer to use flat fees for most things.

I've assisted in things worth trillions and just a few millions so it's all after discussion on what exactly is needed that I can base my fee upon.

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Dosi Kusoni
State War Academy
Caldari State
#4 - 2016-06-14 19:15:32 UTC
Quick Reply - PrtSc
Dosi Kusoni
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2016-06-14 19:31:43 UTC
Yes, we're already dealing together, and yes, I would rather pay you for negotiation with you before the third party because,
it would help to cover your fees for services faster, and partly before the service, partly during the service, and perhaps also, partly after the service, before the next start of the of the next service.

Secondly, the type of service is for third party programming code.
The fee the third party charged me was a flat rate, but that was a long time ago, and his fees may have changed, if he is still in the game.

There are 3 or 4 other parties as well, on top of that, working on the project.
This increases the costs, or value , each of which, with their own clauses.

So, he offered me a better deal if I had my own server which I do , for over a year, since he offered me, which I also had since 2004 when WoW Beta started.

So yes, even if the third party doesn't show up, I would rather to start to pay you now, or before it is too late, or before too much delays make it less worthwhile for you , or before they start to eat into your bread earner, etc...

I could afford 1 billion now, but I would also need more funds for the rest.

Also, due to the IP nature of the work, it may very well be to confirm that the other party requires multiple number of agents to communicate as he may prefer to hate then to like to work on it.
In which case, it may also speed up my work, even if I plan to make his code or part of the logic in it, public domain.

As for the exact costs for the lesser cost of service, the one with the paid for server , without the additional server costs which he would have covered at 5b ISK, I would have to verify, because , this was where the planning ended without further communication from that party.

However, I remember that the code was ready for delivery within one to 2 days.
This most likely did not include server installation and testing, although he may have mentionned that it was.

That is also why that, when I do work on my own, anything that needs to be verified, once, twice, 10 times, a hundred times, or more often can be done by myself without fear of seeming to be wrong, bad, made to be wrong or bad, etc...
In fact, that is the only way that I can advance in my code, and test it across multiple hardware platform, including cell phones, and other mobile devices.
I also want to integrate other security feature especially for the delays and more obvious security matters.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#6 - 2016-06-14 21:21:58 UTC
Come on, Buzz Orti, enough is enough. If you wanted to know the answer, why not just mail him directly?

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Dosi Kusoni
State War Academy
Caldari State
#7 - 2016-06-14 22:59:06 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
Come on, Buzz Orti, enough is enough. If you wanted to know the answer, why not just mail him directly?

Erm, if you read the thread you would have found out that I did get the answer that I needed , which I also wanted to get as opposed to not want to get, or not accept to get.

I did not try to be someone who does not communicate properly, or "rely" on others to do my bidding, when it obviosuly could never work if that were to be the case.

I did also email him directly, and as mentionned above, he is too busy to reply by EVE mail.
I also don't have his email address.
We also cannot discuss EVE Mail on the forums.
You also try to get me to break the rules, so that the thread gets locked, even though it obviousy is not me.

You might want to check under kleptomania.
And no, I don't think that is has to do with breaking the enigma code (as if from typed on keys of keyboards.)

How the heck can you expect any program to even run with enough certainty if you can't even run a valuable check to verify the results and extract samples from?

You are just making statements to confuse the relevant information that I got from Chribba, plus, trying to make me look bad.
That is your own problem.
Alexi Stokov
State War Academy
Caldari State
#8 - 2016-06-14 23:46:24 UTC
Dosi Kusoni wrote:
Bumblefck wrote:

Erm, if you read the thread you would have found out that I did get the answer that I needed , which I also wanted to get as opposed to not want to get, or not accept to get.

I did not try to be someone who does not communicate properly, or "rely" on others to do my bidding, when it obviosuly could never work if that were to be the case.

I did also email him directly, and as mentionned above, he is too busy to reply by EVE mail.
You also try to get me to break the rules, so that the thread gets locked, even though it obviousy is not me.

And no, I don't think that is has to do with breaking the enigma code (as if from typed on keys of keyboards.)

How the heck can you expect any program to even run with enough certainty if you can't even run a valuable check to verify the results and extract samples from?

You are just making statements to confuse the relevant information that I got from Chribba, plus, trying to make me look bad.

You do not want to be someone that does not communicate properly? I swear I read your post 3 times and had no idea what you were saying.
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#9 - 2016-06-14 23:48:42 UTC
Dosi Kusoni wrote:

Even Bletchley Park wouldn't be able to decipher half of what you say.
Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#10 - 2016-06-15 05:25:51 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Dosi Kusoni wrote:

The NSA are sitting scratching their heads right now.
Tavari Minrathos
PC Load Letter
#11 - 2016-06-15 06:50:07 UTC
I understood most of it.
Dosi Kusoni
State War Academy
Caldari State
#12 - 2016-06-15 10:56:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Dosi Kusoni
Alexi Stokov wrote:
Dosi Kusoni wrote:
Bumblefck wrote:

You do not want to be someone that does not communicate properly? I swear I read your post 3 times and had no idea what you were saying.

You read my post 3 times?
Which one?
I could read yours 100 times and still wouldn't couldn't and shouldn't have any idea what you were saying because you won't give me the proper detail.
Did you mean the thread?
What about others post?
What about if those you understand posted for me?
Would that make you understand or is it just some vendetta targeted at me?
What if I had to hire a whole team of understanding professional specializing in the field of information, to help you understand?
How much would that depreive me and my family of our needs for communcation?
Apparently, at this point, the issue is not just communication, which condition had to be evaluated, but security.

It looks as though you are trying to infiltrate the programming system as if to extract information , which, once you understand, would use to your own ends.
Perhaps, you just like to try to make me seem as if it could not be understood, so that Chribba deals with others first, since he would be bothered into not understanding at the tune of 1b to start?
Dosi Kusoni
State War Academy
Caldari State
#13 - 2016-06-15 10:58:17 UTC
Rhivre wrote:
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Dosi Kusoni wrote:

The NSA are sitting scratching their heads right now.

My grand-father bought a plastic back scratcher in the late 1970.
Maybe my sister still has it.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#14 - 2016-06-15 17:17:14 UTC
Quote:

As long as there's nothing particularly incriminating or revealing, there's no reason not to discuss EVE Mails on the forums.

However, let me pose you a question, Buzz - why are you posting with this character, and not the traditional Buzz? If it's because he's on a forum break due to the endless tirades in OOPE, then you most certainly are breaking the rules with regards to ban evasion. If not, well...I don't know what else to say. I'm certainly not of a mind to get your thread locked, in any event. I don't want to cut into your speciality.

Call the UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights if you feel I have violated your integrity in some way, please

Bumble's Space Log

Dosi Kusoni
State War Academy
Caldari State
#15 - 2016-06-15 17:55:55 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
Quote:

As long as there's nothing particularly incriminating or revealing, there's no reason not to discuss EVE Mails on the forums.

However, let me pose you a question, Buzz - why are you posting with this character, and not the traditional Buzz? If it's because he's on a forum break due to the endless tirades in OOPE, then you most certainly are breaking the rules with regards to ban evasion. If not, well...I don't know what else to say. I'm certainly not of a mind to get your thread locked, in any event. I don't want to cut into your speciality.

Call the UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights if you feel I have violated your integrity in some way, please

I actually work with them and have to report evrey 6 months of any change.
I doubt it is limited to integrity, but it also depends on what you know, how you know it, and how it is applied to fact, which does indeed create action.

"
Nonetheless to stay on topic, I could now pay Chribba and he would have more funds to communicate with me, because he can't negotiate for free.
"

EVE Mail are not to be discussed on the forums.
It is particularly incriminating , revealing and against the EULA.
There are reasons not to discuss EVE Mails on the forums.
Those reasons are:
- currently, until the rule is change, and rules can change, and they may change, EVE Mail are not to be published on the forums.
They can be discussed on other medium.
It keeps the EVE Mail more private not to discuss them on the forums.
It also limits potential forum confilcts not to discuss them.

For the record, I am not on a forum ban and never was.
The tirade pertains to over 100 posts to stop me from posting and flaming and worst garbage thrown at me.
Notice the the moderation not discussed also does not point to specific target.
Don't do what you shoudln't before they have to call out names and who is trying to call out who for what and so on.

Not everyone is entitled to a full freedom of expression, and no-one does on these forums have a full freedom of expression.
That however should not hold false within the limitation set forth.

Nonetheless, everyone has a freedom of opinion, which does not mean expression, and if it is their opinion that coercion is correct in their views, that is their own business.
I will not adhere to this, and they should not try to coerce me into it.
If they obstruct others right to opinion by trying to coerce them to have opinions they don't want, then, they, themselves, should not be protected for the right of freedom of opinion themselves, as they infringe upon others right, which is an inalienable right, and they also may forfeit all other 29 rights related to this, including the freedom of expression.

I in no way will ever interfere with anyone's opinion, even if it is in their interest to try to lie that I am causing damage to others, spam, interfere with their right, even if they should be banned, although I would not harbor criminal, just so to try to justify their income, assets, or other.
I am not that kind of person.
I am and was attacked with those kind of behavior, and in as such I am not unfamiliar with it.

In fact, I include it in my transactions and in my programs because it is affected by those external forces that constantly try to bombard them, in attempts to render me vain, making no-sense, etc.
That is not only illegal and criminal but it is also evil.

This account will also expire today, and please don't mix up my posters or pilots names.
However, I can make sounds files and link them from other accounts.
I will add who i is referring to.
Other than that, there is no proof of who is what and how or when.

It would alreay be bad enough if I had to buy multiple accounts due to problems caused, and enemy threats , just so to compensate with people's refusal to be friendly enough, no matter what. And just so to be able to do what is required to even play.
I have no use to try to make friends with people who try to irritate me.
It saves me more time not to try and it is more productive.
It allso seems to bother them less, since they can't be peaceful towards me.

Despite the 864b + per year in income from incursion if running 3 incursions pilots , I may be better to run exploration and limit interaction with unfriendly people, since they prefer to use the game to attack me.

Out of sight , out of mind.

+
I also have to care for my family, despite delays. So my EVE time will increasingly diminish.
The more programming and systems analysis I will do, the less time I will need to be ingame to analyse.
That also means that I will have more money to share with my wife to be and so on.

That case is with the UN and Interpol.

For those who try to interfere with communication and Interpol, they have systems designed to integrate this as part of their security so to keep track of the facts.
Regnar Avastum
#16 - 2016-06-15 18:11:31 UTC
Props for you brave heroes still trying to decipher this long lost language.
Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#17 - 2016-06-15 19:48:05 UTC
Regnar Avastum wrote:

I have never been sure if Buzz is just practicing writing Apple TOS agreements, or is using a very convoluted pre-google translate tool, like Babelfish, or, perhaps he just speaks in a verbose way.

Either way, I am sure by reading these posts we have probably waived all sorts of rights and given permission for some company to send us SMS and emails every few hours about the latest deals.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#18 - 2016-06-15 21:00:09 UTC
Rhivre wrote:
Regnar Avastum wrote:

I have never been sure if Buzz is just practicing writing Apple TOS agreements, or is using a very convoluted pre-google translate tool, like Babelfish, or, perhaps he just speaks in a verbose way.

...more to the point, who is that one solitary individual who keeps liking each and every one of his posts? Enquiring minds want to know!

Bumble's Space Log

Rhivre
TarNec
Invisible Exchequer
#19 - 2016-06-15 21:15:14 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
Rhivre wrote:
Regnar Avastum wrote:

...more to the point, who is that one solitary individual who keeps liking each and every one of his posts? Enquiring minds want to know!

Sounds like a case for the finest moustachioed detective.

The first clue might be in the series of mails sent to a poster in this thread, 4 within 4 minutes or so.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#20 - 2016-06-15 21:28:06 UTC
Rhivre wrote:

Sounds like a case for the finest moustachioed detective.

The first clue might be in the series of mails sent to a poster in this thread, 4 within 4 minutes or so.

To the Hipstermobile!

Bumble's Space Log

12Next page