These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Comparison of Coercion into Vanity + Related Comparable Income.

First post
Author
Buzz Orti
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-06-06 00:00:22 UTC
Wouldn't it make ingame income vain to just keep trying to make the game , 3rd party program, Operating system, hardware, intellectual porperty rights, and other related licensed rights vain?

I'm sure it is, I need no proof of it, but it seems that the same intentions are repeated, with the same intent to justify to interfere against the contructive and positive publishing of those analysis, as if to forfeit them, and hope to gain the intellectual property rights from them.

You know, that is nothing new, you do business based on facts, on practical business facts, not on theory.
No analysis is worth more than the fact.

Don't lie to me about coercion into vanity.

Builds ship in empty Quafe bottle.

Loucxious Leopold
Dredge Nation
#2 - 2016-06-06 00:18:29 UTC
Ok, Buzz.

I saw your earlier post, and you have a lot of math relating to costs and enjoyment in there. In this post, you seem to be talking about the inanity of vanity for either closing your thread or failure to divine its intent.

What, in plain English, are you trying to say?
Buzz Orti
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2016-06-06 00:26:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Buzz Orti
Loucxious Leopold wrote:
Ok, Buzz.

I saw your earlier post, and you have a lot of math relating to costs and enjoyment in there. In this post, you seem to be talking about the inanity of vanity for either closing your thread or failure to divine its intent.

What, in plain English, are you trying to say?

You know, I've had enough of you guys, I am reporting you now, bring the other ones too.

Edit:
#2. You are trying to irritate me, make me angry, and waste my time.

There is no math relating to costs or enjoyment in the other post.
The other costs are only simple arithmetic for the simple reasons that it is more cost-efficient and more factual.

There is no need to use math for this at the level of analysis that I am providing and that I have conducted.

If you want to force me to study criminal law to deal with you, then so be it.
Don't expect me to be friend with you.

d0cTeR9
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2016-06-06 00:30:28 UTC
Stop spamming the forums. Reported.

Been around since the beginning.

Pix Severus
Empty You
#5 - 2016-06-06 00:33:23 UTC
What?

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors
#6 - 2016-06-06 00:36:26 UTC
Buzz Orti
State War Academy
Caldari State
#7 - 2016-06-06 00:39:17 UTC
Neadayan Drakhon
Heuristic Industrial And Development
AddictClan
#8 - 2016-06-06 01:04:09 UTC
Buzz Orti wrote:
Wouldn't it make ingame income vain to just keep trying to make the game , 3rd party program, Operating system, hardware, intellectual porperty rights, and other related licensed rights vain?

I'm sure it is, I need no proof of it, but it seems that the same intentions are repeated, with the same intent to justify to interfere against the contructive and positive publishing of those analysis, as if to forfeit them, and hope to gain the intellectual property rights from them.

You know, that is nothing new, you do business based on facts, on practical business facts, not on theory.

English, do you speak it?
Buzz Orti
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2016-06-06 01:09:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Buzz Orti
Neadayan Drakhon wrote:
Buzz Orti wrote:
Wouldn't it make ingame income vain to just keep trying to make the game , 3rd party program, Operating system, hardware, intellectual property rights, and other related licensed rights vain?

English, do you speak it?

My first language is English and you are using it in vain.

The dictionary definition of vanity isn't even the proper one.

You also use language in vain, and try to make my use of language to be in vain too.

Their description is:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/vanity
related to excessive pride.

When in fact, and morally, it is a vice, not a virtue, as for pride , is a also a vice , in itself,
and it means to make someone useless, to make their efforts vain, to abuse them, as in to make woman vain is immoral.

Edit:
You keep saying that I am wrong for this and that and scheme other ways to attack me perpetually if not eternally.

You like to wste my time and , you are the one that are making ingame income and PLEX value vain.
You'd probably even try to get me banned and waste my time again, the exac same way as others or you already have confused CCP about and tried to confuse them about.

I have no respect for people like you, who side with you, and I would be liable if I did support it and respected it in a sense other than it should not be suported.

I would invest 100 trillion in this system and you would still find a way to try to nuke the damn thing.
Keep your ill gotten gains, and keep me out of it.

Loucxious Leopold
Dredge Nation
#10 - 2016-06-06 01:38:07 UTC
Buzz,

I am not saying you are wrong. My comment was merely to get you to restate what you had originally said because it was very difficult to understand in the original post. You have made it more clear with subsequent postings and I can now appreciate your position a little better. Thank you for that.

I am not sure what the solution to the issue is, however. I think there always will be ways for people to more effectively monetize their positions if they work hard enough for it, and I am not sure it really has that great an effect on the game as it currently stands. We may have to differ on that point.

Best of luck,
ISD Lyrin Rands
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#11 - 2016-06-06 01:38:58 UTC
This thread is going nowhere very fast so I'm going to stop it here since no constructive conversation is going to come out of it.

Quote:
3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

ISD Lyrin Rands

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department