These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

[NEW MODULE + MECHANICS] Boarding bay

Author
MidnightWyvern
The Bosena Accords
Warclone Initiative
#41 - 2016-06-05 04:04:42 UTC
Involve Project Nova in this concept and you'll have all of us Dust 514 veterans behind you.Blink

Rattati Senpai noticed us! See you in the next FPS!

Alts: Saray Wyvern, Mobius Wyvern (Dust 514)

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#42 - 2016-06-05 10:14:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
MidnightWyvern wrote:
Involve Project Nova in this concept and you'll have all of us Dust 514 veterans behind you.Blink

From what I have seen, Nova will have already fights on ships. I dont know how would that even tie to the other game, because the matches would have to start immediately, and without lag, the fight would always be longer then a minute.

I think only with structures this would be somehow feasible, and the shields and armor would have to be gone from the structure. The outcome of the fight would decide if the structure would be destroyed or would come into attackers hands. Using it against war targets would not cause any flags then. The module would initiate a public match on the nova server and would not be causing any minigame in EVE and crewmembers as charges would not be needed. It would suffice to only one time activate the module on structure then.
Slayer Liberator
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#43 - 2016-06-28 08:42:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Slayer Liberator
Nana Skalski wrote:
MidnightWyvern wrote:

From what I have seen, Nova will have already fights on ships. I dont know how would that even tie to the other game, because the matches would have to start immediately, and without lag, the fight would always be longer then a minute.

I think only with structures this would be somehow feasible, and the shields and armor would have to be gone from the structure. The outcome of the fight would decide if the structure would be destroyed or would come into attackers hands. Using it against war targets would not cause any flags then. The module would initiate a public match on the nova server and would not be causing any minigame in EVE and crewmembers as charges would not be needed. It would suffice to only one time activate the module on structure then.

I like that even though it may also be used on larger ships as well and you should be able to choose what side to join but not after leaving the match
Previous page123