These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Poll: Want the ability Carrier with Drones back, or improve Fighters.

First post
Author
FT Diomedes
The Graduates
#41 - 2016-05-28 11:16:26 UTC
I'm fine with the way Carriers are currently. I think this last balance pass and the extensive changes were very well done.

CCP should add more NPC 0.0 space to open it up and liven things up: the Stepping Stones project.

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#42 - 2016-05-28 11:22:27 UTC
I don't really know why you'd want drones back when you have light attack fighters, which butcher subcapitals.
Lugh Crow-Slave
#43 - 2016-05-28 11:40:18 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
I don't really know why you'd want drones back when you have light attack fighters, which butcher subcapitals.

not as well or as cheap as the drones did
Lugh Crow-Slave
#44 - 2016-05-28 11:41:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Lugh Crow-Slave
FT Diomedes wrote:
I'm fine with the way Carriers are currently. I think this last balance pass and the extensive changes were very well done.

aye ccp managed to do something really weird. they made carriers balanced yet useless in any real fight do to dreads.

now what makes it strange is HAW are not over powered either just substantially better do to how the two systems work.

can you give any real advantage to a carrier over a dread that the dread doesn't make up for in some other way?. only one i can think of is siege giving carriers only a very small adv in hit and run against small groups.
Previous page123