These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Moira Recruitment (GalMil FW)

Author
Iroido Soner
Moira.
Villore Accords
#21 - 2016-05-09 16:55:31 UTC
Bumpssss
Join! Pirate
Iroido Soner
Moira.
Villore Accords
#22 - 2016-05-11 17:23:02 UTC
Join today! Pirate
Iroido Soner
Moira.
Villore Accords
#23 - 2016-05-12 17:27:08 UTC
Bump for gud fightz!~ Pirate
Niden
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2016-05-13 11:56:55 UTC
I bump, therefor I am.
Julianus Soter
Moira.
Villore Accords
#25 - 2016-05-22 01:05:34 UTC
Phew. A bump that actually contains content?! Madness! But needless to say Moira corporation and GMVA is having the time of its life at the moment. Nearly continuous fights all weekend long, from early EU to late US timezones. Are you able to be one of our team? Join up and find out ;)

Moira. Corporation CEO, Executor, Villore Accords, @Julianus_Soter https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99001634/

Julianus Soter
Moira.
Villore Accords
#26 - 2016-05-24 12:52:24 UTC
Bumpity bump-bump. Join up for the awesome pvp, stay for the drinking and merry-making :P

Moira. Corporation CEO, Executor, Villore Accords, @Julianus_Soter https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99001634/

Nihilaus Vause
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#27 - 2016-05-26 11:12:01 UTC
Bumping as a service to any capsuleers out there who are interested in pvp and looking for a fun, laid back corp to join.

Moira is an awesome corp to be in, and flying with them and their alliance GMVA is the greatest time I've had in EVE.

We have regular fleets, both scheduled and spur of the moment, have active comms on TS3 and you can usually log in to find someone doing something somewhere, or people getting ready for a larger fleet later.

Fleets range from t1 frig roams (Derptrons gonna make a comeback any day now!) and small numbers to Capital escalations and t3 cruiser / battleship fleets with the larger group of Gal Mil.

We kill squids, pirate groups, null sec visitors and sometimes go a-wandering from low-sec to null for a change of pace.

The part of space we're in is very active so there's always something going on.

The fleets themselves are laid back but pretty well organised. Jules is one of the clearest and calmest FC's I've ever experienced (apart from when he's laughing like a parrot on crack) and being in his fleets is something you should experience. Similarly we've got other great FC's in our alliance from the other corps and there's no shortage of talented theorycrafters to help you with your fits and crazy batshit ideas. (Felix Deviance's Heca-50MWD-ceptor being the latest).

If you're unsure about FW or want more info come and talk to us, come try flying with us and see if you enjoy it. Basically if you're into PVP and don't care for drama or pap-links we may be a good match for you.

Oh and see Niden's post above. We got a claim to fame by enslaving CZ's editor in chief, and I've heard CZ is some sort of multi-Scottish-dollar-Empire.

Come pew in TQ.
Nihilaus Vause
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#28 - 2016-05-27 11:17:03 UTC
Bumping because it's Friday and there's a thrasher and a beer with your name on it.
Jasek Steiner
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2016-06-19 01:52:01 UTC
Bump
Iroido Soner
Moira.
Villore Accords
#30 - 2016-07-08 22:11:27 UTC
Bump bump bump! Pirate
Previous page12